over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powerlifter Brandon Lilly talks about his gear usage

I've seen guys not even close to his level run so much more. Hell, me even. Not close to him and I've run a lot more. But at the same time, I train with some guys who are so moderate with dosage that it's frustrating how strong they are.
Anybody remember when Jim Wendler was going to include gear in one of his e-books? He's always been pretty open about it but it never materialized.

Great read. I always favored what Brandon Lilly put out. After watching ROAD TO CAPO I found I could identify with him a lot and reading his cube ebook I agreed with a lot with what he had to say. I messaged him on facebook a few months ago and he was quick to respond and a respectful dude.

It seems like gear is a lot more conducive for gains in size beyond genetic potential than gains in strength. Certainly gear will make you stronger but I think that strength is much easier to train for, and largely dependent on muscle attachments to bone and ligaments (I.E. Genetics). There are small wirey guys who are very strong. I think you can get away with low doses of drugs and get very very strong. Even natural guys can be very strong. But most natural guys will never have a physique like a fear user. In my opinion.

It looks like he had some serious problems with high blood pressure. Some people are more prone to high BP than others. At the end he says he is switching to anavar. In my opinion that is a dangerous drug for men. I took anavar at 30 mg. a day for 2 months and my cholesterol jumped from 165 to 310. I never took any oral again after that.

It seems like gear is a lot more conducive for gains in size beyond genetic potential than gains in strength. Certainly gear will make you stronger but I think that strength is much easier to train for, and largely dependent on muscle attachments to bone and ligaments (I.E. Genetics). There are small wirey guys who are very strong. I think you can get away with low doses of drugs and get very very strong. Even natural guys can be very strong. But most natural guys will never have a physique like a fear user. In my opinion.
I would agree with this. Also once you gain strength from AAS I've noticed you can maintain 70-80% off of it if you train right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Definitely a good read. When I got with my coach he cut my gear way way back. I had better gains with a ton less gear. People didn't believe I was on such a low dose

WoaH! Honestly very very surprised to see this, esp from Brandon, but it's awesome! I love the man and have been following his progress for a while, he had a physique that I strive for when bulking lol.

pretty awesome to be honest about his usage. I wonder what he mean by those russian tabs? Are the raws we have floating around really that shitty?

Guys like Brandon really make you take a step back and look at what you are doing with your training, diet and overall life style....Whether its bodybuilding, powerlifting, OLY lifting or some sort of athletic endeavour....Sure drugs play a pretty good size roll...But after a while of taking higher dosages I started hearing more and more people talk about the overall picture....Am I giving every single aspect of training and diet 100% effort??? or am i just taking as much gear as possible and being lazier in other facets???? :star-:ars

Great read, I wish it was easier for more people like him to come forward
and be honest with people. Maybe some day

He doesn't need to run a lot of gear because he's already a thick set, heavy strong guy. Most people are not naturally built like he is so require more to get up to a good strength level. I often see guys who will boast of a 500lb bench just on 500mg test and 50mg Anadrol ED. Then when you ask them what they weigh its 280lbs - well then its hardly surprising then.

Plus lets face it, anyone at Elite level Powerlifting or Bodybuilding ALWAYS plays down the level they are running, you never really hear the truth. Only Chris Duffy's cycle that he once posted looks honest to me.

He doesn't need to run a lot of gear because he's already a thick set, heavy strong guy. Most people are not naturally built like he is so require more to get up to a good strength level. I often see guys who will boast of a 500lb bench just on 500mg test and 50mg Anadrol ED. Then when you ask them what they weigh its 280lbs - well then its hardly surprising then.

Plus lets face it, anyone at Elite level Powerlifting or Bodybuilding ALWAYS plays down the level they are running, you never really hear the truth. Only Chris Duffy's cycle that he once posted looks honest to me.
I was reading a while back where Dan Green was talking about his dosages. He’s another one that definitely didn’t play anything down.

I was reading a while back where Dan Green was talking about his dosages. He’s another one that definitely didn’t play anything down.

What was his dosages if you not mind ?

Ive seen this one posted, who knows if true or not. (6+ grams)???

Dan Green apparently runs 3 grams test e, 1 gram mast, 1 gram tren ace, 1 gram eq and 100mg var daily.

Ive seen this one posted, who knows if true or not. (6+ grams)???

Dan Green apparently runs 3 grams test e, 1 gram mast, 1 gram tren ace, 1 gram eq and 100mg var daily.
Dans hair is too thick for him to be running all that.
Plus he's not beet red like the lillibridge Brothers.

What was his dosages if you not mind ?
It was a long time ago. It was on a pl board I believe. I’m trying to find it. It was Dan a green who posted it. I can’t remember exact dosages but it pretty high.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws