over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New here, few questions

JustSomeDude

Newbies
Pretty exited I stumbled onto this site. About 6 years ago I got into some pro Hormones, then some gear a about a year after.

Although anytime I injected, that area felt like a rock for a couple days. It got pretty painful but the results were awesome. Has that happened to anyone? Maybe my gear just needed to be filtered.

I tried some Gh last year from a buddy but pretty sure it was bunk. Which sucks because I was pumped to get my hands on it.

i was looking around today at some pro hormones, thinking about getting some. But if anyone here has something better to recommend me looking into I’d appreciate it. I’m not competitive or anything, but I still want to be in the best shape I can get in.

Check out the sponsor page.

Test is the best!
Start with Test E or C at 300mg - 400mg (pin twice a week) with an oral DBol or TBol (two pills a day one morning and evening) for 12 weeks. Then PCT or TRT. Stay there for a couple cycles then increase to 500mg and add in NPP or Deca or EQ. For leaning out but not only for that purpose use Mast and Anavar. And remember that short esters have to be pinned at least every other day eod. Long can be once a week but two is better.

Stay with the real deal and don't mess with PHs. I don't know your age, but if like someone else mentioned if you are old enough get on TRT....obviously it will be based on blood work.....

I concur. Like everyone said test as a base is best.

I do you like do like to run 2 anabolics with test. Something like 500-1000mG test, 400 primo Mast or tren. Instead of something like 600-2000mg just test. I won't necessarily add them all at once I'll do something like test first, then primo then swap out primo for Mass then add tren. This way gains consistently keep going up (without having to push the dosage for an individual compound) Test also seems to complement GH (or the other way around).

Orals in general should be used to break through plateaus or periodically supplement the base oils and at the foundation of "the base oils" is test. It's cheap well tolerated and running certain compounds can crush your estrogen which will hinder your gains hurt your libido and mood

If your gear is hurting you it can be a few different things:

1 Whoever prepped the gear use too much solvent or it could be impurities causing irritation and inflammation.

2. The solvents or Ester (usually short acting Esters specifically prop) or compound (dhb as an example) or the carrier oil just doesn't agree with you. (Either way it sounds like you need to try a different brand that uses a different carrier oil and Ester)

3. Whenever injecting a muscle that hasn't been injected, pain seems to be worse at least for me.

4. If you're using poor technique pushing the plunger too hard/too fast or using too much oil on a spot that's not used to it.

As far as I know there aren't really any great pro hormones / designer steroids around anyways anymore. And the ones that are good have made their way to the black market.

Welcome to PM! Take time to read the rules of the forum!! They're a sticky at the top of the main forum and sub forum page.

This post borders on breaking a main rule. Just so you know, there's no asking for sources or cycles. You can list a cycle that you're interested in and others can critique it. The Sponsor page is there for you to view but you won't be able to post there until you have 50 quality posts. This forum is rich in knowledge. Take the time to read through it!

Well I’m 28 so I don’t think I’d be doing TRT for a bit, I’ve considered getting my blood work done but didn’t think I’d really need to based on low T. I’m sure I will soon though. I’ll definitely stay away from PH’s then. I’ve never considered doing test with Gh so I’ll look into that as well.

I’m assuming combining test with anything else should only be done once a plateau has been hit? Obviously besides pct and what not.

I really appreciate the info guys.

Welcome to PM! Take time to read the rules of the forum!! They're a sticky at the top of the main forum and sub forum page.

This post borders on breaking a main rule. Just so you know, there's no asking for sources or cycles. You can list a cycle that you're interested in and others can critique it. The Sponsor page is there for you to view but you won't be able to post there until you have 50 quality posts. This forum is rich in knowledge. Take the time to read through it!
I read the rules after seeing a thread where someone got burned for not doing so. Also i don’t intend on asking for sources or cycles. If I did violate any rules in my last question I’ll delete if need be. I’m exited to be a part of this forum. Already learning a lot!

Reactions: Bio
It seems in the past that prohormones were quite legit, but I think by now most are illegal to sell. I remember ordering superdrol and epistane, both of those had effects on me.

I read the rules after seeing a thread where someone got burned for not doing so. Also i don’t intend on asking for sources or cycles. If I did violate any rules in my last question I’ll delete if need be. I’m exited to be a part of this forum. Already learning a lot!

Use the search on here. SO MANY good threads over the years kind of discussing the same stuff you want to learn about. Type in some similar phrases in the Search field. Also, a good way to find stuff is typing some key words then add professionalmuscle at the end all in Google. So "first cycle info professionalmuscle" in google search. When i want specific stuff, that's what i do...there are literally hundreds of threads over the years that you can soak up.

Long esters should be mostly painless. If test E is hurting throw it away and use one of our sponsors

I’ll keep digging into this thread for sure. Probably won’t order anything for awhile til I research a bit more. I’ll definitely go through one of these sponsors. Good to know that it’s not supposed to be painful, kinda gave me PTSD if I’m being honest

I’ll keep digging into this thread for sure. Probably won’t order anything for awhile til I research a bit more. I’ll definitely go through one of these sponsors. Good to know that it’s not supposed to be painful, kinda gave me PTSD if I’m being honest

It depends if it's high mg gear too. It also depends what the carrier oil is. A lot of people have an allergic reaction to Ethyl Oleate, referred to as EO. It could also be too much Benzyl Alcohol, referred to as BA.

Do you rotate injection sites? If you keep injecting in the same spot that will cause a problem with regards to scar tissue.

It depends if it's high mg gear too. It also depends what the carrier oil is. A lot of people have an allergic reaction to Ethyl Oleate, referred to as EO. It could also be too much Benzyl Alcohol, referred to as BA.

Do you rotate injection sites? If you keep injecting in the same spot that will cause a problem with regards to scar tissue.
I did, I was rotating between 4 different spots. I also tried heat pads and massaging the injections. Which didn’t help too much

Pretty exited I stumbled onto this site. About 6 years ago I got into some pro Hormones, then some gear a about a year after.

Although anytime I injected, that area felt like a rock for a couple days. It got pretty painful but the results were awesome. Has that happened to anyone? Maybe my gear just needed to be filtered.

I tried some Gh last year from a buddy but pretty sure it was bunk. Which sucks because I was pumped to get my hands on it.

i was looking around today at some pro hormones, thinking about getting some. But if anyone here has something better to recommend me looking into I’d appreciate it. I’m not competitive or anything, but I still want to be in the best shape I can get in.
DUDE! just run gear. My personal favorite is Testoster E @125 mg, Deca @125 mg a week and anavar 50 mg right before bed. I took it before bed because it gave me anxiety.. I was cutt as fuck off this cycle. I ran it for a year.

I would recommend making your own gear. Its by far cheaper. There are a ton of sponsors on this page. WELCOME TO PM DUDE.

I don’t have enough privilege to post in sponsor section. Can someone help?

Testosterone Cypionate @ 200mg per ml
Boldenone undecylenate @ 200mg per ml

Would be a great starting point with nil pain.
1ml of each taken twice per week could suffice. Depending on your stats and goals perhaps in the future you move to every other day intervals supplying 600 mg of Test and Equipose respectively.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws