over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HMG and corresponding blood FSH levels

yup it only takes one strong swimmer lol

Ive known guys who had been on for years no HCG nada.. they thought it was male birth control... both have kiddos now conceived on cycle.

However the vast majority of AAS users will have issues though.
That's what I'm wondering, if it's like 75% have trouble etc. I was even on a hefty cycle while we conceived. I kinda wanted to wait another year or so to have kids and half thought I wouldn't conceive. I'm glad I did!

I’ve been cycling on and off for around 10 years. Had my sperm count checked and it was at 2 million. I came off everything and ran hcg, hmg, clomid for 3-4 months and got my sperm count up to like 20 million or so. Hmg is def the key in my opinion for getting sperm count up. But even after 3-4 months off gear my fsh and lh were not detectable they were so low.

what is process everyone is doing to get their sperm count/motility checked?

also is there anyone running the HCG/HMG combo while on cycle and have concieved?

also is there anyone running the HCG/HMG combo while on cycle and have concieved?

1. Semen analysis.
2. Old fashion method of finding a hot chick and sleeping with her +/- 2 days around ovulation.

Yes, I have run HCG and HMG along with 200-300mg of test and 25mg per day of Proviron, and my sperm count went from zero to 31 million TMC, and my wife became pregnant. Our baby is now eleven months old, happy and healthy, smart, and big, in the 98th percentile for both height and weight. At 11 months old, she is wearing clothes for an 18-month-old. She started walking at ten months, and now she's running all over the house, getting into trouble and driving us crazy. But we love her and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Congrats! I am happy for you and the wife.

I think I may have to add the Proviron...

Do you think it matters if you kept test at 200-300mg vs 500-700mg?

Yes, I have run HCG and HMG along with 200-300mg of test and 25mg per day of Proviron, and my sperm count went from zero to 31 million TMC, and my wife became pregnant. Our baby is now eleven months old, happy and healthy, smart, and big, in the 98th percentile for both height and weight. At 11 months old, she is wearing clothes for an 18-month-old. She started walking at ten months, and now she's running all over the house, getting into trouble and driving us crazy. But we love her and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Yes, 500 is way too much, in my opinion 200/wk should be the max. , if possible 100/wk. For sure cypionate!

Yes, 500 is way too much, in my opinion 200/wk should be the max. , if possible 100/wk. For sure cypionate!
There's some good evidence that HIGH doses of testosterone actually stimulate fertility though, around 1g a week.

What a great excuse to run a decent blast too! I haven't run that much test in over a decade, I wish I still had the nerve to blast like that lol

Yeah, coming off test was certainly never an option for me as well, and I'm glad that now the science has advanced enough that using HCG and HMG/FSH, no man should ever have to go that route.

Empower has taken the HCG, HMG, and FSH off their website, as they are not supposed to be selling the biologics anymore. However, I have heard from people who were still getting HCG from them for a while, as they were selling off existing stock, and contesting the FDA ruling. Hopefully your doctor will be able to help you out getting it from Empower, as they had the best prices anywhere in the USA for fertility meds, and their HCG and FSH certainly worked well for me. But sadly, I think that the FDA ruling has put a stop to all that.
I got a refill of HCG from Empower this week for whatever that's worth.

This is interesting. What about HCG and clomid while on TRT?

I had my sperm tested on TRT with HCG a couple years ago and was basically 0.

I came off to see if I could get fertile (I never had it tested so no way of knowing if i ever was), 90 days of HCG and clomid and the wife was pregnant.

hoping to not have to come off the next time

Thanks for the congratulations. I don't know if the Proviron helped or not, but my wife got pregnant, so mission accomplished.

I honestly think that as long as you are taking HCG and HMG, then you can run whatever dose of test you want. There are, of course, no studies to back that idea up. But anecdotally, there are guys who have run high test with HCG and HMG and still restored their fertility and gotten their spouses pregnant.

Thanks for the congratulations. I don't know if the Proviron helped or not, but my wife got pregnant, so mission accomplished.

I honestly think that as long as you are taking HCG and HMG, then you can run whatever dose of test you want. There are, of course, no studies to back that idea up. But anecdotally, there are guys who have run high test with HCG and HMG and still restored their fertility and gotten their spouses pregnant.

Correct. You are bypassing your pituitary so feedback is irrelevant.

This is interesting. What about HCG and clomid while on TRT?

I had my sperm tested on TRT with HCG a couple years ago and was basically 0.

I came off to see if I could get fertile (I never had it tested so no way of knowing if i ever was), 90 days of HCG and clomid and the wife was pregnant.

hoping to not have to come off the next time

U run only HCG and Clomid without test or anything else and got fertile? If yes which dosage u ran of both?

How long did u run gear before? Years, months, or only TRT...? Harsh or long cycles, lot of 10-Nors...?

Regarding the Proviron, no idea bro but I don't think it helps.

Like we wrote via DM, I run low test with HCG and HMG and try to get fertile again. But ypu're right, u can run as much test as u want but more test means a higher hcg/hmg dosage. If u increase your test and stay on the same HCG/HMG dosage like u've used during your 200mg/wk run I think sperm count and mobility will go back plainly!

Regarding HCG and Clomid, not sure if it works but @Sides and myself are sure that HMG is necessary, especially if u used harsh dosages or if u use gear since years!

U run only HCG and Clomid without test or anything else and got fertile? If yes which dosage u ran of both?

How long did u run gear before? Years, months, or only TRT...? Harsh or long cycles, lot of 10-Nors...?

HCG and clomid. No test. 500iu twice a week, and 50mg daily.

was on TRT for a couple years before that. Couple long cycles many years before that.

Regarding HCG and Clomid, not sure if it works but @Sides and myself are sure that HMG is necessary, especially if u used harsh dosages or if u use gear since years!

I wouldn't say that HMG is necessary for everybody. Everyone is an individual. For guys who haven't been on gear that long, or have done cycles with breaks in between, or who have used HCG to maintain fertility even when they were on steroids, many of them can certainly recover only using HCG. Some guys can recover their fertility just going off all gear and taking nothing. And some guys could get their wives/girlfriends pregnant even on a heavy cycle of Tren and Deca, although for most that would be unlikely. But everyone's an individual when it comes to gear use and their response to it.

However, simply put, your body needs two things to make sperm. You need LH to stimulate the Leydig cells of the testicles, which raises your levels of intra-testicular testosterone and does 20% of the work in making sperm. And you need FSH to stimulate the Sertoli cells of the testicles, which do 80% of the work in making sperm.

HCG is a long-acting analog for LH, so as long as you are taking a reasonable amount of HCG, you will be adequately stimulating the Leydig cells. But HCG does nothing for your FSH levels and stimulating the Sertoli cells. If FSH is low, then to raise FSH, you either need to go off all gear and take Clomid, or stay on gear and take HMG or recombinant FSH to stimulate the Sertoli cells for optimum fertility.

Test + HCG + either HMG or FSH is a great combination for long-time gear users like myself who are azoospermatic (zero sperm count) and desire to regain their fertility.

It certainly worked for me, even at the age of 52 after 28 years of using steroids, and now I have my 11-month-old baby daughter keeping me up all night and causing me to get no sleep LOL. But she is a blessing, and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. And I didn't even have to go off test to make my wife pregnant, just added in HCG and HMG.

So that is what I would recommend to other men who are long-term gear users in the same position.

How do you run a sperm test? Is it something that can be ordered on privatemdlabs? If so, can you tell me what the name of the test im looking for is. Its mostly out of curiosity. Im just wondering if i have any sperm left after being on trt.

How do you run a sperm test? Is it something that can be ordered on privatemdlabs? If so, can you tell me what the name of the test im looking for is. Its mostly out of curiosity. Im just wondering if i have any sperm left after being on trt.

I don’t think it can be ordered on privatemdlabs. But I know you can get it done at a fertility clinic or the easiest way is to get your family doctor to give you a referral to get one done at your local hospital...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity