over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test only vs. Test + Anabolic(s)

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wanted to get a discussion going about Test only cycles vs stacking things with test (results, gains, sides, etc)

The main reason i am curious is i am about to do a "blast" and wont be using any of the normal anabolics i would (ie npp, deca, or tren) somply bc i get terrible anxiety sides mainly due to my age (i am 43 yr old)
So my goal is to avoid sides like anxiety etc so gonna use test only at prob 1gm
been a loooong time since i have done test only. and weh i did it was post show rebound and i was on 2gms. i was already lean as f!@#

Any of you guys have experience doing a high/high-ish test only cycle vs a traditional stack?
-F2S

I very much prefer stacks if maximal results are what you're after but there's nothing wrong with doing Test solo if you want to avoid the side effects of other roids.

Two things I don't like when running Test solo myself (which I don't often do) are that Test seems to be one of the worst offenders for raising hematocrit based on my personal experience (much more so than say Deca or Tren) and that the higher you run your Test, the more your prostate starts protesting. (again much more so than Deca and Tren based on MY experience)

But that's just my personal experience with (higher dosed) Test solo runs. Someone after me will probably post that Tren raised his hematocrit much higher than Test did and that Deca did a number on his prostate while Test didn't.

It's all SO individual :)

A gram of test already after all you've put your body through for all these years?
that is the max i will go and brother if u knew the abuse i have done in the past w AAS you would prob be happy its just a gram...
but i never start high. i always ramp up and take things as it goes. i dunno if my bp can be good at 1gm test so its just a guess.
plan on starting "blast" at 500mg and assess every few weeks.

but regardless, even if i dont even do said blast i am curious what experiences are. is a gram a gram? is stakcing more optimal or all the same in the end...?
One of the biggest guys here on pro m was on 4gms test only and looked fucking phenomanl (sp?)
i have been on as much as 2gms and was peeled and metabolism just crazy, but at the time i was in post show rebound... so hard to tell what was going on
-F

This is dependent on the individual as we all have our own unique response to each compound

But are you replacing an alcohol addiction with a steroid addiction? When you finally decide to come off steroids, what will you replace them with? Back to alcohol? Something to think about.. addictions recycle and come back up in another form if not treated..

lol @ everyone being all self-righteous.

OP, test is a great compound as you are no doubt aware. 1g of test is a great cycle that will likely get you as far as you are wanting to go.

simple, cheap, effective, low side effect profile.

perfect.

if you are wanting to go beyond that, you could either increase the test dose, or add another compound. i would go with Deca - as i dont get much in the way of side effects from it.

If I started using anything beyond trt these days it would likely be a blast of 400mg of test eod, and cruise 400mg spread out over a week.

mid you don’t grow on test alone there is a problem. I know people have different goals...but test would make me meet all of mine

dont get me wrong i am far from a newb and have tried prob everything under the sun BUT i look back and tbh never really been on test ONLY.
i simply cannot use deca, npp, tren etc they are not in the cards for me. just terrible anxiety from even small doses.
kinda excited/curious to see what test only will be like. will likely take 12.5mg aromo.
-F

350mg test/week + 3iu GH per day.

Diet on lockdown. Training consistent (you suck at both of these, you've already admitted ).

Thank me later.
i got some gh in the fridge i havent been using cuz have been sooo inconsistent in the gym and w diet.
been debating if i should use it and at what dose.
thanks for advice brother!
i am def gonna start low with test... was thinking 500mg but heck may as well start lower if i can... ok will consider 350mg!
-F2S

i got some gh in the fridge i havent been using cuz have been sooo inconsistent in the gym and w diet.
been debating if i should use it and at what dose.
thanks for advice brother!
i am def gonna start low with test... was thinking 500mg but heck may as well start lower if i can... ok will consider 350mg!
-F2S
It's a nice dose of test! If you get quality stuff it'll probably send you over 3,000 level.

And test+GH is the stack for growing, especially if you have that muscle memory working for you.

Raising the test dose right now doesn't make sense, might as well milk the easy gains with the lower dose and not have to deal right now with the sides that will come from higher doses...

Who knows, a few months on 350mg you might achieve your goals then go down to TRT for a few months then next blast run 400mg and push higher, repeat...

You'd get to 1g in a few years and you'd have your foundation again after all that consistency.

Now I'm rambling :)

It's a nice dose of test! If you get quality stuff it'll probably send you over 3,000 level.

And test+GH is the stack for growing, especially if you have that muscle memory working for you.

Raising the test dose right now doesn't make sense, might as well milk the easy gains with the lower dose and not have to deal right now with the sides that will come from higher doses...

Who knows, a few months on 350mg you might achieve your goals then go down to TRT for a few months then next blast run 400mg and push higher, repeat...

You'd get to 1g in a few years and you'd have your foundation again after all that consistency.

Now I'm rambling :)
thats the advice i;d give someone that started a thread like this lol
so GOOD advice.
i just bout out of the game so long i am so eager to get soewhat back to where i was... wont be as big but man this skinny fat dad bod suuucks
-F

that is the max i will go and brother if u knew the abuse i have done in the past w AAS you would prob be happy its just a gram...
but i never start high. i always ramp up and take things as it goes. i dunno if my bp can be good at 1gm test so its just a guess.
plan on starting "blast" at 500mg and assess every few weeks.

but regardless, even if i dont even do said blast i am curious what experiences are. is a gram a gram? is stakcing more optimal or all the same in the end...?
One of the biggest guys here on pro m was on 4gms test only and looked fucking phenomanl (sp?)
i have been on as much as 2gms and was peeled and metabolism just crazy, but at the time i was in post show rebound... so hard to tell what was going on
-F

In regards to one of the biggest guys being on 4g of Test etc I think you’re talking about Swiper, right?

If I remember correctly he would regularly be on 2g of Test and sometimes venture higher but was mostly on 2g and I think he would use GH at a decent dose as well.. Still, he was impressive as fuck for keeping things so simple, literally IFBB caliber lol...

And regards to your dilemma, I think you can go pretty far with Test only, and I don’t think anything beats it in regards to side effect risk etc for most people.. I personally enjoy Test only with a sprinkle of GH, best I ever looked and felt actually.

I am similar to you regarding getting sides from various kinds of gear. I am currently running a test only cycle (750 mg weekly) and am growing like a weed and feel fucking phenomenal. Nailing the AI dose is a challenge for me. But when I'm in that sweet spot all of life is 10/10. If i veer too high or too low though..... I get punished severely. The AI dosage, for me, is always the toughest thing about bodybuilding in general.

Wanted to get a discussion going about Test only cycles vs stacking things with test (results, gains, sides, etc)

The main reason i am curious is i am about to do a "blast" and wont be using any of the normal anabolics i would (ie npp, deca, or tren) somply bc i get terrible anxiety sides mainly due to my age (i am 43 yr old)
So my goal is to avoid sides like anxiety etc so gonna use test only at prob 1gm
been a loooong time since i have done test only. and weh i did it was post show rebound and i was on 2gms. i was already lean as f!@#

Any of you guys have experience doing a high/high-ish test only cycle vs a traditional stack?
-F2S
I once did a gram of test c a week only cycle... That was my least favorite cycle.

One thing I'd like to say as a fellow recovering addict alcoholic (Same thing)... I don't think it's wise to hop on a cycle right after getting sober. Give your mind sometime to settle...at least 3 months.

In my experience it makes the process a lot easier.

I have run test by itself at a high dosage *for me* (>1 gram), a few anabolics at high dosage *for me* (> 1 gram) with 200mg of test, and a high dose of anabolics with a gram of test.

The test by itself I didn't care much for. If it was all that was available I'd do it with no complaints. I blew up on it but I certainly wasnt feeling wonderful doing it. My favorite is high dose anabolics with 200mg of test. This is the way for me. I blow up and feel good. The high anabolics with high test is the only time I remember getting severe anxiety and I personally am not built for it. It's either a high dose of one or the other but not both at once. Even a huge dose *for me* of tren ace (700mg) is no problem with no sides that would cause me to stop. I could add in winstrol, anavar, whatever and no problem. If I added 750mg of test then bam...here come all those side effects from tren you read about.

Everyone is different.

First of all, I wouldn't say that 1g of testosterone is a high dose, rather a medium dose, and it's the lower limit of the average. Of course, it also depends for whom because maybe for forum users it is a high dose, but in the world of bodybuilding it is rather a dose of crusie hehe

If you are 43 years old, you do not want to increase muscle mass anymore, so your offseason can be based on the test itself or the test + primo and of course gh for this mandatory. The doses do not have to be high because at this age you grow up for the competition, not as during the younger years when the offseason was used. Then you have to push hard all year round and now offseason is really rest time and you only push harder during prep and rely on your muscle memory.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws