over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test only vs. Test + Anabolic(s)

I wouldn’t suggest you jumping on a blast yet since your battling alcohol addiction. But fuck test only. I want Primo E with my Test P!
Yep.. lower test.. blast the primo.. may cost more but much better look for me..

I have tried higher test as it seemed to be the thing when I returned to AAS about ten years ago, but it's not for me.

I grow and look *much* better on say 5-600mg of test and 6-900 of deca.

I don't get anything extra out of test beyond 750-900mg (3ml, depending on if Testoviron or UG).

First of all, I wouldn't say that 1g of testosterone is a high dose, rather a medium dose, and it's the lower limit of the average. Of course, it also depends for whom because maybe for forum users it is a high dose, but in the world of bodybuilding it is rather a dose of crusie hehe

If you are 43 years old, you do not want to increase muscle mass anymore, so your offseason can be based on the test itself or the test + primo and of course gh for this mandatory. The doses do not have to be high because at this age you grow up for the competition, not as during the younger years when the offseason was used. Then you have to push hard all year round and now offseason is really rest time and you only push harder during prep and rely on your muscle memory.

I actually really like the sound of that! What ancillaries would you run as well?
I run low dose cardarine and low dose MK677 year around (10mg each/day).

AIs are very dependent on the individual. I run 5mg aromasin everyday when I run that amount of test + GH.

I also take:
hemp oil
CBD/CBG/Delta8THC
curcumin/piperine
life extension two per day multi
boron 6mg
saw palmetto/nettle 2x caps/day
melatonin 10mg/night
vit D 5000 1/morning
BPC157 500ug/day (split in 1 or 2 shots depending on how I feel)

Honestly, I'm on that stack I suggested to Fit2Serve right now but I have some masteron added also in addition to the test. Its not sustainable and I know I shouldn't run it too long because of its effect on my prostate and lipids.....I just fucking love how mast makes me feel.

I'll come down to 140mg test +2iu GH soon and cruise like that for a few months then up test and add low dose mast back in.

I run low dose cardarine and low dose MK677 year around (10mg each/day).

AIs are very dependent on the individual. I run 5mg aromasin everyday when I run that amount of test + GH.

I also take:
hemp oil
CBD/CBG/Delta8THC
curcumin/piperine
life extension two per day multi
boron 6mg
saw palmetto/nettle 2x caps/day
melatonin 10mg/night
vit D 5000 1/morning
BPC157 500ug/day (split in 1 or 2 shots depending on how I feel)

Honestly, I'm on that stack I suggested to Fit2Serve right now but I have some masteron added also in addition to the test. Its not sustainable and I know I shouldn't run it too long because of its effect on my prostate and lipids.....I just fucking love how mast makes me feel.

I'll come down to 140mg test +2iu GH soon and cruise like that for a few months then up test and add low dose mast back in.

Do you run 10mg cardarine year round? When on 350mg test, how do your lipids do with the addition of cardarine?

Do you run 10mg cardarine year round? When on 350mg test, how do your lipids do with the addition of cardarine?
I haven't done blood work in over a year, I'm going to pull labs finally in December just to make sure I'm not dying inside, I'll report back ASAP

I've run cardarine for about 2 years straight but tbh I've abused AAS orals and SARMs...

Never high dose but alternate between low dose dbol and ostarine so I guess my lipids are not good...

I'm fairly positive I need to cruise on 20mg test/day but I'm addicted to the progress I'm making in the sport I train for (climbing) and my lifting gains in general.

after only a year off i took it super easy and took a year to just work up to 300mg tp. thats about as high as i let the test get. worked up to that then went to test n mast 200 and 200 ride that make some changes then months later add in another no need to use much of anything at this point. take it slow. you will see.

I have run test by itself at a high dosage *for me* (>1 gram), a few anabolics at high dosage *for me* (> 1 gram) with 200mg of test, and a high dose of anabolics with a gram of test.

The test by itself I didn't care much for. If it was all that was available I'd do it with no complaints. I blew up on it but I certainly wasnt feeling wonderful doing it. My favorite is high dose anabolics with 200mg of test. This is the way for me. I blow up and feel good. The high anabolics with high test is the only time I remember getting severe anxiety and I personally am not built for it. It's either a high dose of one or the other but not both at once. Even a huge dose *for me* of tren ace (700mg) is no problem with no sides that would cause me to stop. I could add in winstrol, anavar, whatever and no problem. If I added 750mg of test then bam...here come all those side effects from tren you read about.

Everyone is different.
how old are you BLEED?
-F

First of all, I wouldn't say that 1g of testosterone is a high dose, rather a medium dose, and it's the lower limit of the average. Of course, it also depends for whom because maybe for forum users it is a high dose, but in the world of bodybuilding it is rather a dose of crusie hehe

If you are 43 years old, you do not want to increase muscle mass anymore, so your offseason can be based on the test itself or the test + primo and of course gh for this mandatory. The doses do not have to be high because at this age you grow up for the competition, not as during the younger years when the offseason was used. Then you have to push hard all year round and now offseason is really rest time and you only push harder during prep and rely on your muscle memory.
agreed with whats in bold.

and thats good advice about off season. thanks LUKI
-F

I am 37.

how old are you BLEED?
-F

Damn i use always 300 mg TestE ew.... what is that? a baby dose? Jesus... time to up the Test, if i ever want to go past the 240lbs...

Wanted to get a discussion going about Test only cycles vs stacking things with test (results, gains, sides, etc)

The main reason i am curious is i am about to do a "blast" and wont be using any of the normal anabolics i would (ie npp, deca, or tren) somply bc i get terrible anxiety sides mainly due to my age (i am 43 yr old)
So my goal is to avoid sides like anxiety etc so gonna use test only at prob 1gm
been a loooong time since i have done test only. and weh i did it was post show rebound and i was on 2gms. i was already lean as f!@#

Any of you guys have experience doing a high/high-ish test only cycle vs a traditional stack?
-F2S
There’s nothing wrong with a test only cycle but adding in a little Tren or deca/NPP will make a noticeable difference.

Test gh is a great cycle and can’t be beating for mass

doesn’t need to be crazy high either keep it simple and effective high doses make me sluggish zombie like with crap workouts

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131