over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

I would be curious to see Mike Arnold chime in on the high dosing of EQ. I know he wrote an article about it around 7 years ago. Wondering if he still feels the same way about running EQ this way.
Obviously not Mike here but I recall listening to a podcast he was on and he commented on the blood thickening effect of EQ and said that in the middle of a high EQ cycle that he nicked a vein doing an injection (nothing crazy) and his blood came out like sludge. So, yeah I'm sure he might think differently than 7 years ago.

Obviously not Mike here but I recall listening to a podcast he was on and he commented on the blood thickening effect of EQ and said that in the middle of a high EQ cycle that he nicked a vein doing an injection (nothing crazy) and his blood came out like sludge. So, yeah I'm sure he might think differently than 7 years ago.

If you're going to use EQ then you have to control viscosity. Hydration, baby aspirin, fish oils, donate blood, time on/time off, etc. It's all about knowing the products you're using, the sides that come with them and is there a reasonable way to control and/or counter act the negative sides.

So interesting. I am always back and forth on EQ.
Have used it at 1g and was not impressed.
But when thrown in the right stack, 600mg felt great.

Then i hear guys like Ron and Dusty basically hinted that EQ was their go-to as both didnt like Deca or NPP.

lol what did you get before you got "real" EQ

EQ is one of the cheapest anabolics and one of the easiest to brew. You damn near don't even need any oil in that shit to inject it, raws are already oil.

probably just carrier oil.

was from a sponsor that moved over here from another board, then burned a bunch of guys.

So interesting. I am always back and forth on EQ.
Have used it at 1g and was not impressed.
But when thrown in the right stack, 600mg felt great.

Then i hear guys like Ron and Dusty basically hinted that EQ was their go-to as both didnt like Deca or NPP.
They say why they don't like decca or npp?

I am interested in EQ for mainly endurance. I threw the discus and hammer in college. Since then , I have done mainly low dose test, and npp. Any others with experience utilizing EQ for increased endurance/ performance?

Arent the effects of eq just a result of it coverting to DHB? Is eq even active on its own? Or is it just a cheaper pro hormone to DHB?

Arent the effects of eq just a result of it coverting to DHB? Is eq even active on its own? Or is it just a cheaper pro hormone to DHB?
Definitely a result of EQ itself
Boldenone's affinity for 5-alpha reductase Is negligible

Whats yours favorites compounds to stack for longer cycles? Or do you switch compounds after a few weeks?
Didn't you start a thread asking this? People gave their answers?

Both bitched about the slight bloat and deca dick.
And both aren't issues for me.
My last 2 blasts is where i've hit the Deca/Npp harder than i have in the past and its paid dividends.
But usually Test and Nandrolone don't bloat people?

Test and EQ is a drier option for sure.

Unfortunately you need to run at least twice the dose of Nandrolone to reach same results on EQ...

250mg of test a day for 10 days
10 days off
250mg of deca a day for 10 days.

1 gram of test/wk
800 EQ/wk
100mg anadrol per day 1st 3 weeks of cycle

100mg test prop daily
100mg of tren ace daily
100mg of masteron daily
100mg of oral Winstrol daily.... all this was a 6 week short blast cycle.

These are some of my biggest cycle.

Now I'm old as fuck (48yrs old) been lifting since age 13, juicing since age 30 and don't have to do a 1/3rd of any of these cycles to hold what I have now, plus I don't eat at a level that I would get much bang from a cycle of those size so it would be a waist and horrible for me at my old age

The BOLD part basically is a Paul Borreson cycle.... I saw something similar on Randy Roach books! Did it worked? I doubt that switching aas every 10 days works...

The BOLD part basically is a Paul Borreson cycle.... I saw something similar on Randy Roach books! Did it worked? I doubt that switching aas every 10 days works...
The cycle is from a book "building the perfect beast" it was based off some of Borresons theories. Yes it worked, that's a pretty hefty cycle and back then I hated pinning every single day, but cycle was good, I got very strong on that cycle.

But usually Test and Nandrolone don't bloat people?

Test and EQ is a drier option for sure.

Unfortunately you need to run at least twice the dose of Nandrolone to reach same results on EQ...

No, i never said that. I just said that both ron and dusty didn't like the bloat.

And no your last statement is incorrect. You are saying that you need 1.2g Deca to equal 600 EQ?
I have never heard that ever.

Nandrolone and EQ, at least to me, are run close to same when compared mg to mg. I've run 1g of EQ and I've run 1g of Deca. If anything, i know MORE guys who have to really push EQ high to get any effects.

No, i never said that. I just said that both ron and dusty didn't like the bloat.

And no your last statement is incorrect. You are saying that you need 1.2g Deca to equal 600 EQ?
I have never heard that ever.

Nandrolone and EQ, at least to me, are run close to same when compared mg to mg. I've run 1g of EQ and I've run 1g of Deca. If anything, i know MORE guys who have to really push EQ high to get any effects.
NO man sorry i was saying the opposite! 1200 EQ -> 600 Deca. Was posting from my phone... sorry.

First of all, EQ and nandrolone are completely different drugs and I would not compare them. One is a derivative of testosterone the other is 19-nor. In my opinion, the best results in the cycle are achieved by combining each of the 3 groups of drugs - testosterone and derivatives, nandrolone derivative and dht derivatives. For this cycle, e.g. test + tren + anadrol, is extremely effective

Most I have done that I can recall:

Injectables: 1.25g test with 900mg deca OR 1200 deca 800 test, OR 1g test, 600 tren, 200 mast.

Orals: I have used up to 300mg of anadrol (Syntex) in my 20s. This was for 6 weeks. I put almost 100lb on my bench and felt no sides - I would never do it again those especially now that I am 50.

Currently at 300mg TE now for 9 weeks and the same size as I usually am at 4x the dose.
I have never seen anything really amazing at higher doses and see no reason to go that way again.
300 mg anadrol daily??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner