over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favourite fat burners....

solid

Newbies
currently i'm using an ECA stack and seems to be working good, but i might order some clen and t3 to try it out. What are some of your favourite fat burners to use?

Right now I am using the ECA stack from Tyrone, and Gaspari Thyrotabs. I figured I would try the Gaspari product, and am glad I did. I think I finally found an OTC product that actually works good. My diet is in check going on 12 weeks now. I have 4 to go.:D

In the past I have used ECA and T3, but could never stay on a diet long enough.

Ephedrine Hydrocloride

Is about off the shelves in USA as D&J Pharmaceuticals is selling off what they manufactured before the ban. Expensive, but the only pure EphedrineHCL 25mg tablets I can find in USA

Allbeef

2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP).

2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP).

for real? how do you personally use it?

I have not used it my fav is t3/clen. I worry about dnp, for a few reasons apart from the obvious that people read everywhere, i am natural hypothyroid and i beleive dnp dumps your t4 in your body. I just wondered /worry about what that might do to me personally, oh and there is the deaths that i have read about. :confused:

Yes, for real.

200 mg twice daily, 1-2 weeks on, then 1-2 weeks off.

Most the people spouting horror stories have no personal knowledge or experience and are just repeating things they've heard elsewhere.

DNP is a metabolic uncoupler at the mitchondria, I haven't read anything about "dumping" T4, and can see no reason why this would happen - through what mechanism?

Is about off the shelves in USA as D&J Pharmaceuticals is selling off what they manufactured before the ban. Expensive, but the only pure EphedrineHCL 25mg tablets I can find in USA

Allbeef

Allbeef, do you know a website I can order the 25 mg tabs?

Thanks
Stryker

currently i'm using an ECA stack and seems to be working good, but i might order some clen and t3 to try it out. What are some of your favourite fat burners to use?
Add in some T3 when the fat burning decresses.

Sorry It's D&E Pharmacueticals out of NJ

**broken link removed**

170 tabs $65

But they are the only ones I know in USA who have pure ephedrine HCL 25mg.

Thay only alow one box a month and you have to fax in your Drivers license and he address on the DL has to match the delivery address.

But if you can get through those hoops you can buy monthly until their shelves are empty. Maybe just a couple more months.

Persoanlly if I wanted to have easy profound weight loss I would use IP's PGCL. I can't handle DNP.

ALLBEF

guys, bronkaid from bayer pharmaceuticals. its like 10 bucks for 60 off amazon and its not shady stuff.

syntheselen + synthetine mix combination, huge fat burner!

Yohimbine HCL + Caffine + Green tea extract + Ephedra = rocket fuel. I work for a company that gets this custom made for us.....strong shit.

Will sound like an ad but i've to admit MuscleTech HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE is by far the most potent energizer i've ever used...:eek:

Been a long time since i don't believe anymore in the supplement industry false claims, so when my buddy who owns a sports store gave me one bottle i nearly laugh :p

I shouldn't have... 3 hours laters i was in the gym doing the most intense workout i had had in a few months :cool: Definitely makes a great difference in your energy levels... much more focused on what you're doing.

Now burning fat is a whole other story as like anyone should know it mainly depends on your diet and your daily level of activity, not supplements or drugs :)

But all i know is Hyd. Hardcore is a great stimulant, and that to me is enough and well worth the price.

I would stay away of T3 if i were you as it's not a fat burner, but quite simply a burner... what i mean is you're at risk of burning a lot of lean tissue well before you've lost a single pound of fat :rolleyes:

Will sound like an ad but i've to admit MuscleTech HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE is by far the most potent energizer i've ever used...:eek:

I would stay away of T3 if i were you as it's not a fat burner, but quite simply a burner... what i mean is you're at risk of burning a lot of lean tissue well before you've lost a single pound of fat :rolleyes:

Not if you can keep your protein high, if you keep your protein high enough and stack with good juice its even anabolic, now you might think Im sounding like an idiot but its the truth. It will use and utilise your protein but if your protein intake is low, thats when you fuck up.
I took t3 for 4 months and used big a's contest diet and actually got more lean tissue than before.

Not if you can keep your protein high, if you keep your protein high enough and stack with good juice its even anabolic, now you might think Im sounding like an idiot but its the truth. It will use and utilise your protein but if your protein intake is low, thats when you fuck up.
I took t3 for 4 months and used big a's contest diet and actually got more lean tissue than before.

Ok let's say you're on a diet. We won't argue about ratios here, to each his own. But the idea is pretty simple... all in all the less calories you eat the more bf you shed, ok?

So why in the hell would you add more protein (= more calories) to lose fat? Just to counteract a drug side effect (loss of muscle)? :rolleyes:

With proper diet adjustments, you don't need T3 at all.

I go on? In addition to upping your kcals to prevent muscle loss induced by T3, you basically just say: "let's use more anabolics and we should be fine". Plain silly again :rolleyes: Now with all those androgens in your system, you'll need a lot of anti aromatase which themselves will produce nasty side effects, etc...

Your problem Wolf, and it's obvious when we read your other posts about dosages, is that you seem to think the answer is in high doses of everything :eek:

IMHO, and that's just mine, you rely way too much on gear bro: it's for sure a useful tool, but the key WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN A SOUNDER DIET. No matter what you or anyone can say or think...

Not flaming, just stating the obvious.

I followed Big A's princibles on the diet, I was over 25% bodyfat and got down 10% following is protocol in such a short space of time. Protein builds muscle and also saves it when you diet. I was happy with the results and I was on over 400gms of protein a day. If I kept my protein low I would have lost muscle when I dropped my calories. You obviously didnt hear about people that use t3 to even bulk up because of its ability to use protein.

As for high doses, well more testostorone equals more muscle, more food equals more muscle, more heavy weight equals more muscle. I dont make this shit up myself, I follow respected pros and I have a few experienced people around me. Of course there are so many ways to skin a cat and this is one of them. My question to you is, have you ever used T3 or are you just a 15 year old "internet guru" who thinks he is the best thing since slice bread?

Come on man be real

My question to you is, have you ever used T3 or are you just a 15 year old "internet guru" who thinks he is the best thing since slice bread?
Come on man be real

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW :eek: :eek: :eek:

No offense bro but judging by your pics you should ease a bit... you may indeed be using "supposed" pro dosages but no one would think looking at them... so please stop acting like you're some kind of elite athlete, ok?

Should i add i was polite with you and never asked for a stupid war like the childish one you are starting... :rolleyes:

This being said there are plenty of pics of myself posted in the member's photo section, the last thread being titled "Qualified for the 59th NABBA Mr Universe". Go check them if you wish... i've got nothing to prove to you :cool:

BTW, was just trying to help and never meant to be rude... but because you think you know just about everything thanks to your pro friends'advice, i'm gonna keep quiet in your threads from now on...:)

Just so that you can put a face on the 15 years old internet guru i am... pic already posted a few months ago :rolleyes:

I'm done with this thread...

Last edited:
guys, bronkaid from bayer pharmaceuticals. its like 10 bucks for 60 off amazon and its not shady stuff.

Brokaid, my I ask what part of a Bronchial Dilator is directed at the fat burning process in your body? Or are you tossing this brand in simply because of the "hyped body" affect it gives you?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131