YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any of the over 40s plus crowd still regularly use orals?

comedycentral

Registered
As the title really. For a long time I have thought the risk outweighed the rewards regarding orals after a certain age. Allegedly your ldl sky rockets and hdl plummets Long with all sorts of other issues and I thought it’s a younger bodybuilders game keeping orals in or doing an oral only cycle. But I found some legit t Bol I forgot I had that’s well past it’s expiry and was toying with the idea of giving it a solo run S a break from jabs and everything else. I’m 46

I’m in my 40’s as well. I don’t use orals for that reason. I’m at the age now where I look at risk vs. reward. When I was younger It didn’t even cross my mind.

Wouldn't a 'Turinabol only' cycle not just wreck your lipids but also tank your test? Not favorable, if you ask me.

As far as the HDL/LDL business, I'm down with B-boy's conclusion regarding remnant cholesterol as being the only lipid marker to be concerned with. I know many factors are at play determining how serious this can be but feel it's a good start at looking at it logically and free of cholesterol dogma

Having said this, I'm 46 and still love me some Dirty Diana, to this day. Always have, always will, keep her in my rotation. Either 5 days On, 2 OFF, or go old-school with Dr. Ziegler's prescribed course, and everything in between. I'm still alive and healthy

63 and would use d-bol pre workout only for pumps. When I tried running a short cycle within the 6th day got sick. Felt like
the flu and got worst as the days went by. Wasn't like that in my 40's early 50's. Same with anavar. Made me sick.

I'm 43 and have problems with heartburn. Started some glutamine and I'll be damned if it didn't help a lot in that department. I dismissed glutamine as worthless for the past 20 years but it seems useful for gut issues.
peptides or the free form?

I never thought orals were worth the risks. So I have really never used them as I always looked long term as I wanted to be as big/strong as I could be for as long as I could be. And I am 60

At 47 I just limit orals to about 6 weeks a year (usually summer). I don't factor in Proviron because for me (and most others) it doesn't have adverse effects on lipids or liver. The "juice" just isn't worth the squeeze to run them more often.

I do have a few bottles of CEL M-Drol, Epistane, and H-Drol sitting around from years past- maybe 2012-13. I'm tempted to use the SuperDrol at some point. LOL

PS: I've also been tempted to try the S23. Sounds like it has some promise but I'm worried about appetite suppression. If you look around there are some injectable versions of this compound.

I never thought orals were worth the risks. So I have really never used them as I always looked long term as I wanted to be as big/strong as I could be for as long as I could be. And I am 60

Maybe stupid I don't care but I'm with you on this. 63 years old and after 49 years of this have no plans to stop now. Only thing left in my life
I enjoy doing...

49 here - didn’t use them much in my 30s and early 40s. Then last few years started using them. Love em
But my appetite has been atrocious so I’m now using injectable orals as I still get the same effect

-

Good post.

anavar here and there for a few weeks. Can cut everything else out and still maintain all size even when test blood levels plummet to near zero

Early 50s never ran orals at my younger years. Did a drol at 17 incredible. Nothing since then Im considering .25mg A drol pre work out with my TRT

I'm 51 today and use orals from time to time.
50mg anadrol or 50mg dbol, same for anavar or winstrol and turinabol. Citrus bergamot is a big help on lipids.

I'm 51 today and use orals from time to time.
50mg anadrol or 50mg dbol, same for anavar or winstrol and turinabol. Citrus bergamot is a big help on lipids.
Yes citrus bergamot does a huge difference for me at 1000mg a day...

So anavar doesn't mess with your hdl or ldl?

I'm crusing with 350mg test 200mg npp and have proviron and anavar on hand and not sure if I should add one in

63 and would use d-bol pre workout only for pumps. When I tried running a short cycle within the 6th day got sick. Felt like
the flu and got worst as the days went by. Wasn't like that in my 40's early 50's. Same with anavar. Made me sick.
Yea im 49 and dbol or drol cycle 2 to maybe 3 weeks in Im feeling like shit and body achs like flu so have to drop it

Yes citrus bergamot does a huge difference for me at 1000mg a day...

So anavar doesn't mess with your hdl or ldl?

I'm crusing with 350mg test 200mg npp and have proviron and anavar on hand and not sure if I should add one in

I only ran anavar in prep and didn't do bloods then. Citrus bergamot dropped my total and ldl to the lowest point in my life. No orals, but on 1.5g test (my highest ever) and 450mg deca my total was 164, ldl was 121, and tg was 73. Hdl was 32. I wasn't that good even as a teen, always 230+ for total and 200+ for ldl.

I only ran anavar in prep and didn't do bloods then. Citrus bergamot dropped my total and ldl to the lowest point in my life. No orals, but on 1.5g test (my highest ever) and 450mg deca my total was 164, ldl was 121, and tg was 73. Hdl was 32. I wasn't that good even as a teen, always 230+ for total and 200+ for ldl.
Wow

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity