over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real Talk

BLKGUY2006

Registered
Newbies
Hi Folks, Im struggling deeply now in life. Im full time single parent. I have two children, 7th grade daughter and 3nd grade son. My daughter is deeply struggling with he school and not having a mother in her life, not seen or spoken to her in over a year. My son who sees my ex/his mother sees here every other week end. After he comes home its a detox period that take 2 days post his visit. He cried last night as I held him saying he wants to spend more time with his mama. I told him its ok to cry and we will make it. I even called out of work due to my daughter struggling with everything. Today I was to administer promotional testing at work, but I just didn't have it in me so I canceled. I have full support from my Job as no guys are single parents.. Not in my line of work. They too Know I struggle.
Another thing that is bothering me is its been 3 years since divorce and I have no desire to have a relationship or love another woman. Ive dated quite a bit, ladies are very nice but as they want to get closer to me emotionally I pull back. I feel this void in my heart that I cant love or put in the work for a relationship. In turn, I hurt them and feel terrible. Every time I start seeing someone I cant follow through. This is so hard because I feel like something is wrong with me. I really have no desire for women or sex, and my labs of perfect so its not like low T (850) or hi estrogen levels Im starting to think I should give up and focus on the kids which is really what I do. Im tired of feeling depressed at times, as it jumps on me out of no where and crushes me for a week then Im fine. I do go to counseling and she says it may take more time and some men never what a relationship due to the damage inflicted from divorce. I try so hard yet I feel stuck at times.
Thanks for reading, and any life lessons you have learned would be great.

I did not mean to post this as sticky. Admin, feel free to move. Sorry

Hi Folks, Im struggling deeply now in life. Im full time single parent. I have two children, 7th grade daughter and 3nd grade son. My daughter is deeply struggling with he school and not having a mother in her life, not seen or spoken to her in over a year. My son who sees my ex/his mother sees here every other week end. After he comes home its a detox period that take 2 days post his visit. He cried last night as I held him saying he wants to spend more time with his mama. I told him its ok to cry and we will make it. I even called out of work due to my daughter struggling with everything. Today I was to administer promotional testing at work, but I just didn't have it in me so I canceled. I have full support from my Job as no guys are single parents.. Not in my line of work. They too Know I struggle.
Another thing that is bothering me is its been 3 years since divorce and I have no desire to have a relationship or love another woman. Ive dated quite a bit, ladies are very nice but as they want to get closer to me emotionally I pull back. I feel this void in my heart that I cant love or put in the work for a relationship. In turn, I hurt them and feel terrible. Every time I start seeing someone I cant follow through. This is so hard because I feel like something is wrong with me. I really have no desire for women or sex, and my labs of perfect so its not like low T (850) or hi estrogen levels Im starting to think I should give up and focus on the kids which is really what I do. Im tired of feeling depressed at times, as it jumps on me out of no where and crushes me for a week then Im fine. I do go to counseling and she says it may take more time and some men never what a relationship due to the damage inflicted from divorce. I try so hard yet I feel stuck at times.
Thanks for reading, and any life lessons you have learned would be great.

I did not mean to post this as sticky. Admin, feel free to move. Sorry
I hope things get better for you brother. Keep strong for the kids. If you need someone to talk to hit me up. 💪

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity