over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on this ( gear related )

It was an interesting read and he seems to mention "health" a few times. No way is anyone going to have a healthy lipid profile while using Tren, Winstrol, Anavar, and 2.5mg of Letro daily. Most people would be lucky to have an HDL of 6 on those compounds combined.

Well, I believe he was only talking about 2-3 weeks cycles so not a long time with crashed lipids potentially. I don't think I could make it 3 weeks on that dose of AI without sides, my joints hurt just thinking about it lol.

I believe blood work access was much different than now, at least in the USA. Most states as you all know allow us to get labs when we want without dr. orders. I am not sure if the situation was as easy in europe during the 90's. What I am getting at is there was a chance lots were walking around with horrible lipids and had no idea.

A year and 8 months, so closer to 2 years. I'll see if Big A knows anything.

Elvia did you guys keep in touch off the board?
Yea your right almost two years

FYI:

Scroll down to see the article posted here:

From the first part of what's posted in the link there, it was from someone who went by "RealGains."

-S

Much appreciated, Doc.

You and your muscle rounds can still go fuck yourselves, however. Those things kill. Shit.

You and your muscle rounds can still go fuck yourselves, however. Those things kill. Shit.

1st set - easy! This weight’s getting smashed

2nd set - coasting through this mother fucker

3rd set - ok starting to get a little tricky now

4th set - oh shit maybe I shouldn’t have gone quite so heavy

5th set - the pain! Must... keep... going...

6th set - god, is that you? I promise I’ll never sin again if you just please let me survive this

1st set - easy! This weight’s getting smashed

2nd set - coasting through this mother fucker

3rd set - ok starting to get a little tricky now

4th set - oh shit maybe I shouldn’t have gone quite so heavy

5th set - the pain! Must... keep... going...

6th set - god, is that you? I promise I’ll never sin again if you just please let me survive this

Yea, leave it to a doctor to know how to properly torture someone. It's all a damn setup. "Pick a weight you can comfortably do for about fifteen reps it's gonna be fine bro lol"

It wasn't fine. It never is.

Yea, leave it to a doctor to know how to properly torture someone. It's all a damn setup. "Pick a weight you can comfortably do for about fifteen reps it's gonna be fine bro lol"

Are you doing 6x4x10 second rest intervals?

I read until I saw exclusive site injections in laggings, as a man who pins calves, I don’t break bread with men who pin calves. Can’t be trusted. They’re too insane.

This is not my article, i said so in first post

This is very close to how i was taught to use gear

There is no right or wrong way , i just want to share a diferent perspective

I dont agree with many things in this article too but many things are also spot on

Read it and share your thoughts , i will do so later , i am at work now

Looking for great discusion and BIO my brother is ok , ppl can say what they want and flame also i always keep it civil and no hard feelings

Respect

cool read, thanks brother

I like the idea of this...as I get older the idea of force feeding and super dosing just isn't appealing at all

FYI:

Scroll down to see the article posted here:

From the first part of what's posted in the link there, it was from someone who went by "RealGains."

-S

I remember RealGains. He started on the forums in the earlier 2000's. I knew him from EF (on their women's forum) and then from CEM. The 2-0n-2-off and 4-on-4-off cycles were popular in the 90's, then came back up again in the early-mid 2000's on the forums. They have some merit, but usually the writer's, or those pushing them, got into trouble when they started implementing them with the claim that the HPGA axis would be restored by the next blast, which was found impossible, at least for most, even with HCG/clomid, etc. I know Animal was part of dispelling them on both occasions, at least in part of HPGA recovery. I know the Minto study was used a lot for research purposes in all of it, as well as 1-2 others, during that time. I can't remember what happened to RG, he fizzled away with a lot of people from the forums. I think he started following Swale the last I heard (after CEM), and then i'm not sure what happened to him. He may of had a wife on the forums too, IIRC, but i'd have to follow up on that, lol.

Sorry Homon, just speaking out loud thinking back, I know you were just trying to point out who wrote what:)

I remember RealGains. He started on the forums in the earlier 2000's. I knew him from EF (on their women's forum) and then from CEM. The 2-0n-2-off and 4-on-4-off cycles were popular in the 90's, then came back up again in the early-mid 2000's on the forums. They have some merit, but usually the writer's, or those pushing them, got into trouble when they started implementing them with the claim that the HPGA axis would be restored by the next blast, which was found impossible, at least for most, even with HCG/clomid, etc. I know Animal was part of dispelling them on both occasions, at least in part of HPGA recovery. I know the Minto study was used a lot for research purposes in all of it, as well as 1-2 others, during that time. I can't remember what happened to RG, he fizzled away with a lot of people from the forums. I think he started following Swale the last I heard (after CEM), and then i'm not sure what happened to him. He may of had a wife on the forums too, IIRC, but i'd have to follow up on that, lol.

Sorry Homon, just speaking out loud thinking back, I know you were just trying to point out who wrote what:)
It doesn't make any sense the HPTA would recover, even with acetate esters the drug would build up enough with high doses guys would use on mini cycles that it's at least 2-3 weeks for the tren to be out of your system enough for recovery to even START. If not longer than 2-3 weeks, but according to the Euro-Gurus you're recovered and time to blast 100mg tren/day again. LOL

The short cycle with 3-5 weeks off is just a version of blast/cruise. The "cruise" is the off cycle which in actuality is a taper period where the drug is still ACTIVE but clearing.

There have been all sorts of theories about recovery and androgen receptor sensitivity and myostatin. It's all BS imo. Muscle takes years to grow. More time under an optimized hormonal environment is what you need to try to push to your genetic limit.

PS I love everything else Madg has posted and I think he is a valuable member of ProM

Much appreciated, Doc.

Yes, but you keep on coming back so I know there's some love in there for us somewhere...

I don't think I've EVER said anything about a rep max set to failure being "comfortable..." LOL!

Are you doing 6x4x10 second rest intervals?

I'll just leave this here:

I can't afford the man himself, so I make use of whatever 'free' info is out there. I take advice from videos like this with our very own Mr Rogers

LOL!!! It's a beautiful day in John's neighborhood!

I'm not really that pricey, TBH...

-S

Man one time I tried scotts “somersault squats” in the smith machine. I got like 3 rounds and was like fuck this. They are terrible ina good way

So interesting that folks would still ascribe that exercise to me. (Not criticizing you, Juggy!) Joe Daniels came up with that and I pretty sure it was Dante who first put it on Intensemuscle, crediting Joe who was a member there. I do my best to give credit to Joe, but he's more of kettlebell guy these days, so he's know so well known the BB'ing space.

Totally his invention, though...

It loads the quads in a unique way and does give a sense like you're going to hit a wall (in a way that lends it self to muscle fatigue, not b/c of a crapping loading curve during the exercise). This is just what one would look for in novel ways to stimulate growth, so its interesting that so many people have that same "fuck this shit" attitude towards them.. LOL

-S

Trevor Smith, ALR and some other guys back in the day were all about the very short but frequent blasts. I know Trevor was a massive guy but I think that had more to do with his heavy eating and lifting heavy with progressive weights and ungodly intensifiers. What kind of tissue could you solidify in 2-3 weeks?

Trevor Smith, ALR and some other guys back in the day were all about the very short but frequent blasts. I know Trevor was a massive guy but I think that had more to do with his heavy eating and lifting heavy with progressive weights and ungodly intensifiers. What kind of tissue could you solidify in 2-3 weeks?

I think Trevor Smith has been mythologized since his passing.

Below is the only posing I've ever seen of him, and it comes from the end of this video (which is filled with partial reps with ridiculous weights) -

trevorsmithlegs.jpg

If he ever got in contest shape I don't think he'd be much more impressive than the bigger pro bodybuilders of today.

I think Trevor Smith has been mythologized since his passing.

Below is the only posing I've ever seen of him, and it comes from the end of this video (which is filled with partial reps with ridiculous weights) -

trevorsmithlegs.jpg

If he ever got in contest shape I don't think he'd be much more impressive than the bigger pro bodybuilders of today.
I saw this a while ago. Trevor was a huge guy so what he did worked. There’s pics of him beside Ronnie and he dwarfed him. Even if he wasn’t much more impressive that’s still incredibly impressive.
Trevor (RIP) was one of the people who had the most impact on the way I train from his writings. BFT was probably the most productive routine I’ve ever done. I couldn’t recover from it now with my job and having a family but I’ll still go back to a toned down variation here pretty soon. I believe him and Dante were friends.

There’s pics of him beside Ronnie and he dwarfed him. Even if he wasn’t much more impressive that’s still incredibly impressive.

It still amazes me to read these statements on a bodybuilding board. Offstage photos, with different angles and body-fat, are not a true image of an individual's muscle size.

Oh, also Sean Allan dwarfed Ronnie and Nasser, and Brian Shawn dwarf Phil Heath

Sean%20Allan%20a%20Nasser%20El%20Sonbaty.JPG

1147943186779.jpg

TeNNe.png

Brian-Shaw-300x300.jpg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members