over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on this ( gear related )

So interesting that folks would still ascribe that exercise to me. (Not criticizing you, Juggy!) Joe Daniels came up with that and I pretty sure it was Dante who first put it on Intensemuscle, crediting Joe who was a member there. I do my best to give credit to Joe, but he's more of kettlebell guy these days, so he's know so well known the BB'ing space.

Totally his invention, though...

It loads the quads in a unique way and does give a sense like you're going to hit a wall (in a way that lends it self to muscle fatigue, not b/c of a crapping loading curve during the exercise). This is just what one would look for in novel ways to stimulate growth, so its interesting that so many people have that same "fuck this shit" attitude towards them.. LOL

-S

Oh I see! It might be that you were the one to post more videos doing them.

It really is. the stretch and load on fibers that don’t get hit often, very humbling and a different “deep” pain that is almost impossible to replicate with other leg movements. And it’s so localized. Like a leg press burns the whole leg, but the somersault is like a very specific area that is getting thrashed with every rep

It still amazes me to read these statements on a bodybuilding board. Offstage photos, with different angles and body-fat, are not a true image of an individual's muscle size.

Oh, also Sean Allan dwarfed Ronnie and Nasser, and Brian Shawn dwarf Phil Heath

Sean%20Allan%20a%20Nasser%20El%20Sonbaty.JPG

1147943186779.jpg

TeNNe.png

Brian-Shaw-300x300.jpg
Yep and those guys are bigger. It amuses me when people make statements like yours.

Im very sory guys

Situation here crazy with corona i am working 16 hour shifts

Will answer all ppl and make a new thread with my thoughts only since it seems i made ppl confused

Also the style i am going to explain is not to become 270 with abs ... is more about classic look from 70s early 80s

Again im very sory i started it wrong moment didnt knew what was coming

i started cycles based exactly on the european style, high dose short ester short cycles.
back in 06.

Im very sory guys

Situation here crazy with corona i am working 16 hour shifts

Will answer all ppl and make a new thread with my thoughts only since it seems i made ppl confused

Also the style i am going to explain is not to become 270 with abs ... is more about classic look from 70s early 80s

Again im very sory i started it wrong moment didnt knew what was coming

You work healthcare bud?

Everyone, listen up; it is OBSOLETE cycle technology to enable anything but minimal levels of estrogen, at any time. Estrogen is evil, and it is NOT your friend. Using anti-e's cannot reduce estrogen to levels below which the male body cannot function properly. It requires very little estrogen to function, and no anti-e removes it all.

Let me go against the grain here on this forum. I believe this statement 100%. I've been at this for 8 years now. I've tried varying levels of test and varying levels of ai doses. I did okay early on with low dose ai with test. Now, I can't control my estrogen on 500mg test. Best I've ever felt, sensitive estradiol a 3, horny as all hell, only time I've ever wanted sex more than once in a 15 minute period.

I will maintain my firm belief that the guys that come around this forum with a host of issues and inability to ever feel normal or good is because their estrogen is too high regardless of the number. Seems to be many guys with thyroid issues here to the point its been question if trt actually has a negative impact on the thyroid but if I remember correctly, ive read that elevated estrogen can reduce thyroid output and low estrogen can actually cause hyperthyroidism.

I've also read at least one study where aromasin was used on males to reduce estrogen, not on trt for whatever medical condition and it was noted that ai's were not strong enough to cause the issues associated with low e. There is not one study out there that I have seen that connects low e issues in men from using an ai. The symptoms of low e that we know about in men, we know about because some men don't naturally produce enough aromatase to convert test to estrogen and those are the issues they have. No male has seen osteoporosis from taking an ai.

Let me go against the grain here on this forum. I believe this statement 100%. I've been at this for 8 years now. I've tried varying levels of test and varying levels of ai doses. I did okay early on with low dose ai with test. Now, I can't control my estrogen on 500mg test. Best I've ever felt, sensitive estradiol a 3, horny as all hell, only time I've ever wanted sex more than once in a 15 minute period.

I will maintain my firm belief that the guys that come around this forum with a host of issues and inability to ever feel normal or good is because their estrogen is too high regardless of the number. Seems to be many guys with thyroid issues here to the point its been question if trt actually has a negative impact on the thyroid but if I remember correctly, ive read that elevated estrogen can reduce thyroid output and low estrogen can actually cause hyperthyroidism.

I've also read at least one study where aromasin was used on males to reduce estrogen, not on trt for whatever medical condition and it was noted that ai's were not strong enough to cause the issues associated with low e. There is not one study out there that I have seen that connects low e issues in men from using an ai. The symptoms of low e that we know about in men, we know about because some men don't naturally produce enough aromatase to convert test to estrogen and those are the issues they have. No male has seen osteoporosis from taking an ai.
IIRC you were complaining about low estrogen sides awhile ago here, what changed? If I've got you mistaken for somebody my apologies but I think it was you.

How do your joints feel on rock bottom estrogen? Mine always used to hurt and I couldn't train heavy because of it. And lost size...

I was more ripped than I've ever been on low estrogen and primarily DHT drugs, but now I keep estrogen raised with minimal AI and higher test with DHT drugs and I feel wayyyyyyy better.

As for the studies, were they on bodybuilders or just normal guys? I believe a normal guy couldn't drop estrogen too far with aromasin because higher body fat means higher aromatase. Most bodybuilders walk around with vascularity everywhere and striations in muscle. I've only seldomly been over 10% in my life for instance and that was briefly while recovering from an intense injury. I believe my aromatase is very low because of this, hence 5mg aromasin having a big impact on my dryness, hardness, etc.

I’m a fan of high test and test I’m general so I’m biased. Why do you think so many guys on the internet atleast are against higher doses of test? Do you think someone can become a monster or a freak without high test?

Because people respond better/worse to different hormones and ratios of diff hormones, then they go on the internet and repeat what worked for them or what they heard worked from a reliable source for others as the "truth".

Even many of the actual medical studies on AAS use are not very useful as they don't say a damn thing about what YOUR specific chemical make up and sensitivities might interact with each compound...

And there are exactly 0 studies that i know of that monitor stacks of test + tren, test + deca, tren + var, etc in any dosages, let alone bb dosages on a high calorie diet with intense weight training.

People are best off just trying different ratios/compounds on themselves and monitoring them and listening to your body.

I love low test high nandrolone, except I get a little sad/low motivation. I think adding mast (to counter the DHN and lack of DHT will help)

I’d like to experiment with 800 deca/200 test/400 mast

IIRC you were complaining about low estrogen sides awhile ago here, what changed? If I've got you mistaken for somebody my apologies but I think it was you.

How do your joints feel on rock bottom estrogen? Mine always used to hurt and I couldn't train heavy because of it. And lost size...

I was more ripped than I've ever been on low estrogen and primarily DHT drugs, but now I keep estrogen raised with minimal AI and higher test with DHT drugs and I feel wayyyyyyy better.
Yes, I have complained about low e sides. Definitely been a Rollercoaster ride but the more I go at it, the more I learn. I operate more on theory as typical dosing protocols don't seem to work for me. Current theory I'm working on...that the low e sides I think I'm experiencing are actually the result of really high dht from using an ai and not being on a really low dose of test. Part of my theory is based on winstrol, known for drying people out and causing lots of joint pain. I don't believe winstol lowers estrogen, I tend to believe that dht is causing those sides. Where I tend to bail on an ai thinking my estrogen is low, things never really improve otherwise. Stop ai, might get an initial libido boost(I'll get that going back on ai too, think it's caused by hormone fluctuations) some muscle soreness will go away but then weight starts going up, pumps get intense, strength goes down, pumps seem to destroy my muscles and whatever muscle I work in the morning will cramp badly during the day. Eyes become puffy, constant look of tiredness in my eyes and well, I'll be constantly tired. With high estrogen, I can sleep all day, everyday.

Some things I've tried, dont have bloodwork for all trials as numbers don't seem to correlate anyways.

Where I first started, 250mg test c/week sub q, 6.25mg aromasin Ed. After 6 weeks, t level 500, e2 24.

Switched to IM, 250mg test c/week, 6.25 aro ed, t levels 1300, e2 24. Days were decent, I'd tend to crash at lunch, little caffeine would get me through.

200mg test/week, 6.25 aro, t levels >1500, e2 22. One month later did sensitive estradiol test, e2 22.

500mg test c/week, 12.5mg aro Ed. T levels 2400~, e2 27. Would do decent fairly decent but if I added anything, my energy would tank. This dosing leaves me bloated and tired now.

More recent.

125mg test u/week, no ai. Lack bloodwork, weight 208, sex drive next to non. Energy ok, appetite down. Best I've done off an ai.

250mg test u/week, no ai(also have ran this with 125u, and 125c). Weight 225, bloated, no appetite, summer heat kicked my ass like never before. Drop a pant size during the day in the heat, go back up pant size that evening. Swollen joints. Tired, no strength progression, shortness of breath.

500mg test c/week, no ai. T levels unknown, e2 mid 90s. Weight 235lbs. Super bloated, no appetite, no strength gains, tired(couldn't stay awake on a 45 minute ride to work, struggle to stay awake at lunch, couldn't stay awake on drive home.) No sex drive, shortness of breath.

I have never felt great off an ai, I have felt great on an ai but not consistently. I manage to catch a couple days here and there. Ive continued to cycle and chase gains while trying to figure this out which has made it almost impossible to figure out. I feel like I'm finally to the point that I'm done chasing gains and ready to sit at trt and get everything straight.

Those studies were done on natural people. I know ai's dont penetrate the testes well so natural will still produce estrogen in the testes where a trt user won't but it also seems that people tend to convert exogenous test to estrogen at a higher rate than endogenous test.

I could ramble on with more of my failed trials but I'll spare the members here, lol.

Exactly. There are things I don't agree with but there really is a bunch that is spot on. It definitely made me want to re think what im doing because im one of those higher e2 guys who hold a lot of water. Don't get me wrong, I'm in good shape, but my conditioning isn't great. I tend to stay on gear longer than i should because i like how that watet and glycogen makes me look big. It isnt exactly real though. I remember back when i was natural i would grow lean and i could look in the mirror and visually see the new muscle that was being added.

Im not saying I'm going to implement all the strategies listed but i intend to do things a bit differently and try to stay dryer and in a more conditioned state.

If test giving higher e2 and the sides that come with it and the ancilaries needed for it it is my opinion that is not worth it except if want to compete in high level today

Go trt to the point you have test and estrogen in range and play with anabolics

I am sure you will be happier and like your look better

I agreed with what he said about long cycles not being as productive overall as multiple short cycles. I experienced putting on most of my size and strength gains in the first 4 to 6 weeks and then gains start slowing down badly. Then guys increase calories to keep growing and you just put on fat. Also end up increasing doses too, trying to continue growth.

Exactly mal !!

The guy who taught me this wasnt using more than 1,5 g after 15 years career!

Completely disagree, my friend, with respect. There is a wrong way and crushing estrogen is the wrong way.

Tren is also a neurotoxin and is also the wrong way imo

But, I could see somebody with different goals thinking differently, maybe they "want it" more than I do lol

The high test , pounding cals and yoyoing 20-40 lbs is not the way either ;-)

Answer lies in the middle

Also i love healthy debate,no hard feelings

@madg When a guy doesn't do well with tren, what then takes it's place? NPP?

Thank you for reading brother !

This style is for you from what i have read of you since you are here

The tren is used when competing , you can use any anabolic you like

Go on my other thread

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner