over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate recovery stack

ranger54

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys,

7 days out from my first bodybuilding contest and I can tell the systemic stress both myological and neurological is at an all time high due to the PEDS, training, deficit, cardio etc. I am looking to you all for recommendations on the best stack of adaptogens and other aids to help me recover as fast as possible so I can start my growth phase properly. I will be dropping to TRT post show but also looking to add the best compounds to aid recovery. I am looking at the following:

Ashwaganda
Reishi mushroom
Alpha-GPC
Noopept

Any other compounds and proffered dosages you guys would recommend?

Best,

BL3

You're going to see the biggest benefit from simply increasing calories alone.

If you manage the rebound correctly and don't just binge on garbage, you can really load carbohydrates efficiently and be up
significant weight from full muscle glycogen/water within a week. Feeling good and insane pumps.

I personally like 12.5mg of Mike Arnold's MK-677 , it helps my sleep and recovery is much better.
I stay on Ashwaganda year round.
But like "td" said , simply backing off the gym for a week and eating more will be the biggest factor

Something for GABA B post workout. Stop all the rapid firing and spasticity because the work is done and it's time to rest your nervous system. Plus it helps control excess intracellular calcium.

Maybe I was unclear. I would train the week after. Unless you're just trashed. I like a 2-3 week run immediately post show before backing off/taking a break.

Drop orals. Drop stimulants. But depending on how much/what other compounds you're running, maybe don't switch to TRT immediately.

Be careful about fluid retention if you're going to use pharmaceutical diuretics.

Keep training loads moderate. This is the perfect time for metabolic pump training, especially with targeted intra carbohydrate intake. Muscle is ready to soak up carbohydrates and water. A well planned rebound will fill you out without adding substantial adipose tissue.

Sleep should improve with the calories.

Good luck with your show.

Hey guys,

7 days out from my first bodybuilding contest and I can tell the systemic stress both myological and neurological is at an all time high due to the PEDS, training, deficit, cardio etc. I am looking to you all for recommendations on the best stack of adaptogens and other aids to help me recover as fast as possible so I can start my growth phase properly. I will be dropping to TRT post show but also looking to add the best compounds to aid recovery. I am looking at the following:

Ashwaganda
Reishi mushroom
Alpha-GPC
Noopept

Any other compounds and proffered dosages you guys would recommend?

Best,

BL3
What exactly is your goal? Reduce stress/restore CNS? Restore health to prevent kidney/liver/heart disease? I'm not sure it's clear. We could help better if you explained more.

I agree with Biggerp73 that it would help if you supplied additional specifics.

From the supps/herbs you mentioned I am fond of these products:

Sensoril Ashawganda (Doctor's Best brand offers the lowest price)

Fermented mushroom complex- 'Mushroom 8 Plex' by ZHOU
Buying Peak02 from Primaforce is more economical.

I get alpha-gpc from EAA Alpha by Nutrabio. I also take a Choline and Inositol supplement for liver health.

I have no personal experience Noopt

If you really want to keep things simple I would consider Adrenal Energy from Life Extension.

Nopept is garbage. What a scam that was for me. What’s the overall goal here?

Bpc 157 lowers neuron toxicity from heavy stimulants. For whole body inflammation and mental help I found 1mg a day split 2-3 doses was crazy good for killing anxiety and that “chronic fight/flight mode you get into.

I’d do magnesium theronate (crosses BBB), l-theanine for gaba, and 100-200mg CBD, And bpc

Bpc 157 lowers neuron toxicity from heavy stimulants. For whole body inflammation and mental help I found 1mg a day split 2-3 doses was crazy good for killing anxiety and that “chronic fight/flight mode you get into.

I’d do magnesium theronate (crosses BBB), l-theanine for gaba, and 100-200mg CBD, And bpc
No experience with the mag theonate but I do mag glycinate/BPC/CBD/THC as a recovery stack :)

And if THC is legal do a few puffs of indica strain with your CBD, they are synergistic

Nopept is garbage. What a scam that was for me. What’s the overall goal here?

Just goes to show how "finicky" nootropics can be. Both my wife and I respond very well to Noopept. I have tried many of the racetams and some were great while others were meh to absolutely nothing effect wise.

OP I think rest, sleep and some ashwagandha/stim break sounds good. I too like ginseng, prince of peace makes these vials that come in a box of like 30 I believe. It reminds me of a "kit" of ginseng.

It's the latest thing. It's where you comprehensively mitigate and counteract all the "bad" stuff all the time even when you are "on" gear.

This is totally possible for most people; however, for a true competing bodybuilder, producing the extremety of a finished product will have left you in an extreme hormone imbalance for too long. For a lot of guys this is enough to tarnish their mug shot because in the end, pretty much all the techniques that are required are terrible for your skin, seemingly unavoidable. Hopefully that is the worst of it.

for a true competing bodybuilder, producing the extremety of a finished product will have left you in an extreme hormone imbalance for too long. For a lot of guys this is enough to tarnish their mug shot because in the end, pretty much all the techniques that are required are terrible for your skin, seemingly unavoidable. Hopefully that is the worst of it.

What about the supposed opposite-sex-attracting effects of heavy androgen use, especially trenbolone? Maybe chicks dig the leathery skin and old but masculine faces? Or maybe it's all in the head of the users lol.
Or maybe it has more to do with enhanced pheromones or alpha/aggressive attitude... who the hell knows.

Just goes to show how "finicky" nootropics can be. Both my wife and I respond very well to Noopept. I have tried many of the racetams and some were great while others were meh to absolutely nothing effect wise.

OP I think rest, sleep and some ashwagandha/stim break sounds good. I too like ginseng, prince of peace makes these vials that come in a box of like 30 I believe. It reminds me of a "kit" of ginseng.
Lol I always think of those ginseng kits in the same way.
At the moment I am trying G15-4 ginseng.

I didn't notice much from Noopept. Phenylpiracetam was more noticeable.

I used some of those ginseng vials, some Asian brand. Also the little jars with gooey ginseng tar you scoop up with a little spoon and put into tea or whatever. That's supposedly the most common type of ginseng product in asia.

May I ask how long you ran 1mg a day for? Seems like that would quite expensive.

Did you use injection or intranasal for noopept?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws