over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

still super early...but had to post

Ok guys.... this is still super early but I have been too excited all morning and had to post. A lot can still go wrong. As a physician ive seen all the things go wrong ( implantation site, placenta rupture, moles secreting hcg etc etc etc). But i am being hopeful!

The woman is 5 days late and took the test this morning. its too early to celebrate but at least i know my fertility has been restored.

I am on 200mg test cyp TRT
75iu HMG 2-3x a week ( just reduced dose to 37.5iu twice a week) since March
1500iu HCG 3x a week since March

See attached pic... pretty sure thats TWO lines ;-)

Whats amazing is this was the FIRST month we actually tried by having sex on her fertile days. If this all works out that would be amazing on first try!

Just picked her up some extra methylfolate and iron to go with her prenatal vitamins.

Hey I am so sorry I am late to this party but I am so happy for you!!! You've been trying for a long time and it finally happened! Must be a great feeling. Sending you and your future expanded family all the love in the world

Congrats brother, I know how long this has been in the making of sort:) Like everything else in your life, you will succeed as a father too. It's such a different type of challenge, but the most rewarding one of all. You may start losing your hair again, and the aging-process may pick back up(haha), but there really is no better experience in life as that of a parent. It changes a lot of things in your life, and if you and the wife can make it out of the first few years, you can make it through anything....especially the first year!!! As you know from your practice (I think your ex was a pediatrician?), you will need to support the wife during and after the delivery more than anything, she will need you there....and if you don't know what to say when you both are stressed, just be up front and tell her you don't know, but are there for her. The realms of figuring out the female species is hard enough, let alone during and after pregnancy, lol. I had to bite my lips on dozens of occasions with the wife, only because I knew she was even more stressed, and 'off,' than I was. That said, it's different female to female as you already know:) You both are hard workers, so staying home doing non-work related 'stuff' may be a challenge, mentally. Outside of support, just getting out of the house and doing stuff helps. Anyway, i'm getting wayyyy too far ahead of things, I just wanted to congratulate you my friend, and i'm super happy for you:cool:

Thanks bro! Doing the best i can. Feeding the woman tons of food, vitamins. Im doing as much work around the house as i can and trying to have to her it easier for next 7-8months. If going by LMP its 6 weeks. Hoping for the best.

Hey I am so sorry I am late to this party but I am so happy for you!!! You've been trying for a long time and it finally happened! Must be a great feeling. Sending you and your future expanded family all the love in the world

Thanks bro! Ive been trying to restore fertility for a while ( since March ive been on HCG and HMG) . This past month was the first time of actually "trying" during her ovulation window. If i hit outta the park on first time at bat im gonna be thrilled.

So now your kid is gonna have a dad with lagging biceps ... ?

You need to rethink your priorities dude

Congrats!!!

lol thanks!

my biceps are always gonna be lagging behind my triceps. I did just make a preacher bench out of wood yesterday for my home workouts.

I hate to favor having a boy vs girl but either way i cant wait to teach them how to workout correctly. Teach them anatomy, physiology and prevent them from making the same lifting mistakes i made.

lol thanks!

my biceps are always gonna be lagging behind my triceps. I did just make a preacher bench out of wood yesterday for my home workouts.

I hate to favor having a boy vs girl but either way i cant wait to teach them how to workout correctly. Teach them anatomy, physiology and prevent them from making the same lifting mistakes i made.
I've always been like that, wanting to share with my kids what I know. Ive got two girls aged 17 and 18 years old and neither wants anything to do with weights. Neither really loves science like I do either.

Congrats brother!

Here’s a suggestion that worked out great for me:
When the baby comes, and your husband/daddy duties multiply, save some time for yourself. After the day is done and Mama and baby are resting, unleash the hounds and get your workout done. My workouts were around 11:30-12:00 every night, and I would get after it big time.
Of course this is depending on the type of schedule the baby allows, but take it or leave it.
Congratulations!

Thanks bro! Doing the best i can. Feeding the woman tons of food, vitamins. Im doing as much work around the house as i can and trying to have to her it easier for next 7-8months. If going by LMP its 6 weeks. Hoping for the best.

When the wife (well, fiance at the time for a few years, lol) told me she was pregnant with our son, I remember just crying right there like a big baby, lol. I was totally not even expecting it, and she told me out nowhere when I got home from work one day. I went outside to mow the grass, and I had tears rolling down my face the whole time. I was in my late 30's when I found out, and even though we were 'sort of trying,' it really hit me hard at that point in my life. You start blazing through your 30's, and the thought of never having a kid builds up some, along with some acceptance. He was born 1.5 weeks before my 37th birthday, then our daughter was born a few months before I turned 40. They were the 2 greatest gifts in my life ever. We had a miscarriage in-between the two, so my daughter was just as special as I neared closer to 40. She completed the family and made it whole from a whole different dimension. Seeing them both now, I could never imagine them not in my life, true blessings that you just can't put into words.

This thread is getting me emotional lol I'm just now lowering my TRT dose and getting ready for the same or similar fertility protocol myself.

Congrats GotGame, super happy for you. I'm sure this kid is gonna be a jacked genius as well.

Last few days have been bad. As you know she is a physician who works in the hospital and california have Covid case raging. She got pretty sick last few days and she tested positive for COVID yesterday ( PCR). Last night she was dealing with high temps of about 104 and tachy to 140. This morning unfortunately she had a miscarriage.

For last 3 weeks she has gone no where except home and work. I tested negative for covid yesterday so i didnt spread it to her. Even though she wears an N95 with patients you cant work a 12 hour day and not eat and drink when pregnant so she has to take her mask off at times and as we know covid stays in the air for an hour or two after someone coughs which makes the 6ft thing mostly BS and only pertains to large droplet spread ( which can go 20 or more feet without a mask on).

Miscarriages do happen not infrequently in the first trimester however i cant help but think that her battling COVID with a high temp and heart rate contributed given the timing.

I was a bit premature in starting this thread and if a mod wouldnt mind locking it id appreciate it.

I have ofcourse continued to take HCG and HMG and she and I will discuss plans again in the future.

fuck sorry to hear that brother

I have a feeling that this is a part of our story. Just light up the park man. The next time, there is something special in store for us. If it's a girl, then make sure she schools some meat heads.

Last few days have been bad. As you know she is a physician who works in the hospital and california have Covid case raging. She got pretty sick last few days and she tested positive for COVID yesterday ( PCR). Last night she was dealing with high temps of about 104 and tachy to 140. This morning unfortunately she had a miscarriage.

For last 3 weeks she has gone no where except home and work. I tested negative for covid yesterday so i didnt spread it to her. Even though she wears an N95 with patients you cant work a 12 hour day and not eat and drink when pregnant so she has to take her mask off at times and as we know covid stays in the air for an hour or two after someone coughs which makes the 6ft thing mostly BS and only pertains to large droplet spread ( which can go 20 or more feet without a mask on).

Miscarriages do happen not infrequently in the first trimester however i cant help but think that her battling COVID with a high temp and heart rate contributed given the timing.

I was a bit premature in starting this thread and if a mod wouldnt mind locking it id appreciate it.

I have ofcourse continued to take HCG and HMG and she and I will discuss plans again in the future.

Sorry to hear that. My sympathies to you and your wife.

Miscarriages do happen often, and the odds are often stacked against us with fertility problems, even under the best of circumstances and using best methods like HMG and HCG. And healthcare workers during the COVID era face especially difficult challenges. My ex-wife is a nurse practitioner with her own practice, and every time she sees patients she is completely garbed up with a face shield and N95 mask. Her sister and her husband, a pharmacist and a nurse, have already had COVID and recovered from it. But too many healthcare workers are exposed to COVID on a regular basis, and the current stressful conditions with medical resources stretched thin are not helping matters at all.

I hope your wife takes it as well as possible, and that you both go on together to have healthy, happy children in the future.

God bless you, and prayers for your wife.

Sorry to hear that. My sympathies to you and your wife.

Miscarriages do happen often, and the odds are often stacked against us with fertility problems, even under the best of circumstances and using best methods like HMG and HCG. And healthcare workers during the COVID era face especially difficult challenges. My ex-wife is a nurse practitioner with her own practice, and every time she sees patients she is completely garbed up with a face shield and N95 mask. Her sister and her husband, a pharmacist and a nurse, have already had COVID and recovered from it. But too many healthcare workers are exposed to COVID on a regular basis, and the current stressful conditions with medical resources stretched thin are not helping matters at all.

I hope your wife takes it as well as possible, and that you both go on together to have healthy, happy children in the future.

God bless you, and prayers for your wife.

Thank you for the kind words.

She is taking it tough. She has apologized to me probably two dozen times today as if it was her fault for the miscarriage or for catching covid. Ofcourse there was nothing she could do differently and she did the best she could. Shes still pretty sick but her o2 sats are better then last night where it was dropping down to 92 for a while ( yes i have a pusle ox at home).

Just gonna take care of her until she is no longer sick and then figure out next steps. Really sucks... Ordering up some more HMG for the time being as i dont imagine this is gonna be a quick process moving forward. going to stay on 75iu HMG a week until a time comes when I definitely want to be fully fertile again and then ill increase the dose.

Stay healthy everyone. Those of you who have kids are truly blessed.

My heart goes out to both of you. Between her hormones going wacky, covid, and dealing with the miscarriage; hang in there and give her lots of support. She is going to blame herself and feel defective and be depressed for a bit; that is all normal. But you guys will get through it and get back on that horse in due time. Everything happens for a reason.

I know what you're feeling, my ex miscarried early second trimester. Miscarriage isn't talked about enough for how often it happens.

My heart goes out to both of you. Between her hormones going wacky, covid, and dealing with the miscarriage; hang in there and give her lots of support. She is going to blame herself and feel defective and be depressed for a bit; that is all normal. But you guys will get through it and get back on that horse in due time. Everything happens for a reason.

Thank you. She is certainly feeling defective as you put it. Shes older and she wasnt sure if she could get pregnant easily so when she was pregnant on our first real month of trying she was so incredibly happy. She just came into my office as im typing on proM to apologize again.

Well if nothing else i at least know im fertile again which was a concern and we know she is still fertile.

That's why I come here. Mommy, *m glad that you !idundetstand me. I&m glad that that I have been experinented on dgagsin. I'm glad that I am superior to you. I am a transhuman g d, and you shall now bow before the world state.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131