over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

still super early...but had to post

Thank you for the kind words.

She is taking it tough. She has apologized to me probably two dozen times today as if it was her fault for the miscarriage or for catching covid. Ofcourse there was nothing she could do differently and she did the best she could. Shes still pretty sick but her o2 sats are better then last night where it was dropping down to 92 for a while ( yes i have a pusle ox at home).

Just gonna take care of her until she is no longer sick and then figure out next steps. Really sucks... Ordering up some more HMG for the time being as i dont imagine this is gonna be a quick process moving forward. going to stay on 75iu HMG a week until a time comes when I definitely want to be fully fertile again and then ill increase the dose.

Stay healthy everyone. Those of you who have kids are truly blessed.

I hope your wife continues to recover and feels better soon. It's hard to know how to reassure a woman in such a situation. It's not the same for us; we will never know what it's like to have a child growing within our own body, sharing every moment and breath with us. So you can only do your best to help her heal, physically and mentally.

Moving forward in the future, do you think you would stick with HMG or try rFSH with HCG? HMG is a great drug, but for simplicity's sake, all we should really need is FSH to stimulate the Sertoli cells, and HCG as a longer-acting analog for LH to stimulate the Leydig cells. Either will work, so I suppose it just depends on which is most readily available, and cost-effective. Empower Pharmacy in Texas used to have the best price in the USA on FSH, but since the recent FDA ruling banning compounding pharmacies from selling the biologics, they haven't been able to offer it anymore.

Anyway, I guess this is not the time to discuss protocol changes right now. Right now you have to be there for your wife and help her heal and feel better about the whole thing. And hopefully soon, she will be ready to try again.

My little daughter, who I only got by using Test + HMG + HCG, just turned one year old. She had her one year pediatrician appointment today, and she is off the charts, well over the 99th percentile in both height and weight. She's wearing clothes for a 24-month-old, big and happy and healthy, and toddling around the house getting into trouble. She loves Sesame Street, Elmo, and Blue's Clues, and eats big people food like pasta, eggs, ground beef, fruits and vegetables.

Every day I thank God for her, because she is a blessing, and I pray that you and your wife have the same joy in your lives soon.

My deepest sympathies to you, and your wife, GG:(

I can't really add much to this that hasn't been spoken about already. Be there for her, and when you both are ready, get back on it. It was smart to stay on the hcg protocol. As I mentioned above, the wife and I had a miscarriage between our son and daughter. It was within the first month actually. Her stomach kept growing despite the fetus never developing. It was a mindfuck. She was down for a short while but mentioned how she wanted "get back to business" as soon as we could. We waited a 2-3 months, then we were gonna start trying again, but we both had to take a vaccine shot during that time (2014 - forgot what it was now) and they encouraged us to wait another 4-6 months after that....so we she finally got pregnant with our daughter at the beginning of 2015. Was a long road that year, lol.

If there is ever anything you need, hit me up, my friend:)

I hope your wife continues to recover and feels better soon. It's hard to know how to reassure a woman in such a situation. It's not the same for us; we will never know what it's like to have a child growing within our own body, sharing every moment and breath with us. So you can only do your best to help her heal, physically and mentally.

Moving forward in the future, do you think you would stick with HMG or try rFSH with HCG? HMG is a great drug, but for simplicity's sake, all we should really need is FSH to stimulate the Sertoli cells, and HCG as a longer-acting analog for LH to stimulate the Leydig cells. Either will work, so I suppose it just depends on which is most readily available, and cost-effective. Empower Pharmacy in Texas used to have the best price in the USA on FSH, but since the recent FDA ruling banning compounding pharmacies from selling the biologics, they haven't been able to offer it anymore.

Anyway, I guess this is not the time to discuss protocol changes right now. Right now you have to be there for your wife and help her heal and feel better about the whole thing. And hopefully soon, she will be ready to try again.

My little daughter, who I only got by using Test + HMG + HCG, just turned one year old. She had her one year pediatrician appointment today, and she is off the charts, well over the 99th percentile in both height and weight. She's wearing clothes for a 24-month-old, big and happy and healthy, and toddling around the house getting into trouble. She loves Sesame Street, Elmo, and Blue's Clues, and eats big people food like pasta, eggs, ground beef, fruits and vegetables.

Every day I thank God for her, because she is a blessing, and I pray that you and your wife have the same joy in your lives soon.

I get menopur HMG for about 24 bucks a vial so it was a less expensive option then rFSH. I had gotten FSH from empower at some point but they stopped offering it. It hard to come by these days with the biologic ruling. ideally id use rLH an rfsh but who know how long ill have to be on this now so im saving a few bucks and its still working.

So glad to hear your daughter is healthy and eating well. Good nutrition is so vital. I am not a parent but do the best you can to help teach her at home in addition to school...get her that edge in school and it will benefit her for life. We all want our kids to have it a lil bit better and lil bit easier then we did.

My deepest sympathies to you, and your wife, GG:(

I can't really add much to this that hasn't been spoken about already. Be there for her, and when you both are ready, get back on it. It was smart to stay on the hcg protocol. As I mentioned above, the wife and I had a miscarriage between our son and daughter. It was within the first month actually. Her stomach kept growing despite the fetus never developing. It was a mindfuck. She was down for a short while but mentioned how she wanted "get back to business" as soon as we could. We waited a 2-3 months, then we were gonna start trying again, but we both had to take a vaccine shot during that time (2014 - forgot what it was now) and they encouraged us to wait another 4-6 months after that....so we she finally got pregnant with our daughter at the beginning of 2015. Was a long road that year, lol.

If there is ever anything you need, hit me up, my friend:)

Your a good friend BMJ. Ive "known you" for well over a decade. In fact I have you to thank for getting me back on these boards after i took a 4 year break during medical school in the 2000s.

gonna do my best to be supportive during this time. Im glad i posted on here rather then telling family when she was pregnant....makes things much easier.

Your a good friend BMJ. Ive "known you" for well over a decade. In fact I have you to thank for getting me back on these boards after i took a 4 year break during medical school in the 2000s.

gonna do my best to be supportive during this time. Im glad i posted on here rather then telling family when she was pregnant....makes things much easier.

After our miscarriage, we didn't tell any family when she got pregnant with our daughter until about halfway through the pregnancy. In fact, the only reason the found out at that point was because our son, who was 2y at the time, blurted out that he was gonna have a little sister one day when we were at my parents...doh! After the miscarriage, my mom was pretty sad about it, so we decided to wait, like you did, once pregnant with our daughter. At some point it would have been noticeable, as her belly would have been a dead give-away, lol.

Thanks for the kind words, GG! It means a lot coming from somebody like yourself. At some point down the road, when all the craziness calms down, at least somewhat (lol), we'll definitely have to do that lunch!:cool: I'll be sure to get in shape and bring healthy labs before it though, heh heh heh:D

Glad you have decided to visit the boards, I know you doctors have super hectic schedules. That said, just staying positive and supporting each other right now is the best route, then after a short time, the rest will take place as it should:)

I was real sad and surprised to hear about the miscarriage. I luckily never experienced that, but can imagine how it feels. I hope your wife's health recovers fast and fully too. Do you plan on waiting until the covid-19 pandemic has passed before you try again, or press on now? You might find that she gets pregnant when you arent even trying. That happened to my sister-in-law. They had been trying for years and even did invitro two different times and they all failed. They went ahead and adopted a little girl, and then BAM 1 year later she was pregnant and then had another little girl. You just never know. In their case the fertility problem was with the mother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131