over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work

Get a prostate MRI. It would be irresponsible to automatically assume its from gear/TRT. Once we know its just BPH then u can shrink it with meds. Dont touch 5AR inhibs before as it can artificially lower your PSA.

its also possible that its prostatitis. Pretty common in men. They hit it with like levaquin for 28 days.

Quicker care could likely be obtained by changing your clinical presentation to include symptoms besides rising PSA

Finally got the results of my biopsy. The urologist says I have prostate cancer. They want to do an MRI next. He says there is a tiny treatable amount.

Finally got the results of my biopsy. The urologist says I have prostate cancer. They want to do an MRI next. He says there is a tiny treatable amount.
I think we have members on here that have had prostate cancer. Maybe they can share their experience. My prostate is enlarged but my PSA is down around 1 and the urologist thinks mine is fine after doing a digital exam. I think when your level jumped up to 4 that was a flag.

Sounds like you caught it early. I'm glad you did.

I think we have members on here that have had prostate cancer. Maybe they can share their experience. My prostate is enlarged but my PSA is down around 1 and the urologist thinks mine is fine after doing a digital exam. I think when your level jumped up to 4 that was a flag.

Sounds like you caught it early. I'm glad you did.
It was 4 The first test. The send one came back at 5 and the 3rd at over 6. 2nd and 3rd were done in the same week. Talk about acceleration. Jeesh

It was 4 The first test. The send one came back at 5 and the 3rd at over 6. 2nd and 3rd were done in the same week. Talk about acceleration. Jeesh
Oh, so 4 was your first reading ever? Were you having trouble urinating like me?

I'm on hrt so my doc has me do tests every 3 months. For the past few years my psa was normal. I added some primo recently, then all of a sudden it started to rise. Maybe it had nothing to do with it. I have also been taking hgh with ghrp and ghrh. I urinate just fine. I drink about a gallon and a half of water everyday so I urinate whether I want to or not.

I'm on hrt so my doc has me do tests every 3 months. For the past few years my psa was normal. I added some primo recently, then all of a sudden it started to rise. Maybe it had nothing to do with it. I have also been taking hgh with ghrp and ghrh. I urinate just fine. I drink about a gallon and a half of water everyday so I urinate whether I want to or not.
Yeah, the primo might have just been a coincidence. How much test are you on? Im on 100 mg/wk and still have issues. I think my prostate grew a lot when I was younger taking steroids. I had real minor symptoms then.

Now I take Flomax to help me urinate. If I don't take it I do have a weak stream and it can be hard to start.

Maybe you taking the hgh and peptides made the cancer grow really fast.

Maldorf the sorcerer, I was on 200 per week but my testosterone levels came back higher than what the doctor would like. So I am on 100 mg per week.
I don't think the cancer grew really fast. The urologist says I have a small but treatable about. I prefer those words over it grew really fast. lol
I do have to stand over the urinal to make sure my bladder is completely empty. I do get that last squirt many seconds after I thought I was done.

Maldorf the sorcerer, I was on 200 per week but my testosterone levels came back higher than what the doctor would like. So I am on 100 mg per week.
I don't think the cancer grew really fast. The urologist says I have a small but treatable about. I prefer those words over it grew really fast. lol
I do have to stand over the urinal to make sure my bladder is completely empty. I do get that last squirt many seconds after I thought I was done.
Your's truly must be small then, and the prostate isnt enlarged like mine is. Sounds like your's wont be too bad to get rid of. That is good news at least!

I've been off testosterone for a few weeks. I am already feeling the effects of low test. Getting dizzy spells in the gym. I had this same feeling before I went on HRT years ago;
I don't think doc is going to let be back on Test for while. I am looking for alternatives. SARMS don't seem to effect the prostate at all.

I've been off testosterone for a few weeks. I am already feeling the effects of low test. Getting dizzy spells in the gym. I had this same feeling before I went on HRT years ago;
I don't think doc is going to let be back on Test for while. I am looking for alternatives. SARMS don't seem to effect the prostate at all.

read some stuff detailing how low testosterone is bad for the prostate and how test doesn’t have the negative effect that was once thought

Don’t take sarms. If you have prostate cancer chill out for a year. Sarms are just going to confuse the doctors texting etc

Im only 50 and my prostate is all swole! Doctor thinks mine isnt cancer though. I think they say a majority of men will develop cancer if they live long enough.

Quick update. I do have prostate cancer. They said it is a 7 out of 10 on the aggressive scale that starts at a 6. I will be having it removed this week. They don't want to do radiation therapy since I have to go back on testosterone. They said that if I did radiation therapy that I would not be able to get back on hrt and since my test numbers are low, they suggested having the prostate removed.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws