advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here cycle on and off Deca with TRT?

Dvo36

Registered
I’m 48 and have been on trt for 3 years (200 mg). RBC’s, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit are all within normal range.Looking for some joint relief, so I’m thinking of running NPP at 50mg every third day. What are some of your experiences with this and how long do you run the Deca? Or do you stay on low dose year round?

I’ve seen guys on here that run deca all year around like your suggesting. I don’t personally sorry I can’t help. I’m interested to know if at that dose you would get the benefit of it.

Lee priest has said he would use a shot here or there in off-season of it looked like it's help his joints or his joints hurt

I have some experience in this specific area . I’m almost 50 and had my fifth shoulder surgery in May. Doctor says everything is irreparable in there and just cleaned it up. He told me I’m facing the inevitable reverse shoulder replacement but to hold off as long as I can. I was super desperate for relief. Chronic pain is something that I don’t wish on anyone. I can’t even articulate how much I was suffering. I decided to try a low-dose Deca and it has been an absolute game changer. If it’s placebo effect so be it. I really do think it’s amazing though . I threw in 100 mg a week of Deca along with my TRT

My research subject has used both (npp,deca) extensively for many years. Sometimes both at high doses.
IMO deca added to trt at 200mg pw is very beneficial "joint health & overall feeling of well-being "
For that subject NPP appears to be just a weak deca

How long did it take for you to notice relief?

I have some experience in this specific area . I’m almost 50 and had my fifth shoulder surgery in May. Doctor says everything is irreparable in there and just cleaned it up. He told me I’m facing the inevitable reverse shoulder replacement but to hold off as long as I can. I was super desperate for relief. Chronic pain is something that I don’t wish on anyone. I can’t even articulate how much I was suffering. I decided to try a low-dose Deca and it has been an absolute game changer. If it’s placebo effect so be it. I really do think it’s amazing though . I threw in 100 mg a week of Deca along with my TRT

Deca takes about 3 weeks b4 any joint relief is felt

How long did it take for you to notice relief?
I’d say about 2-3 weeks . I stopped it a few months back and the shoulder pain started again. I started back on the deca and the pain slowly dissipated. They best way i describe it to friends is if someone shot WD-40 into my joints

I can’t really see running deca all year in a “cruise” as healthy. I could see throwing it in for a cycle or something sure. I only ran deca once at 300mgs On trt and loved it for about 16weeks. As far as the joint relief maybe look at other avenues as well such as what’s causing it. Also maybe BPC-157 and TB-500 may help I’ve read they really improve the joints.
I’m not very educated on peptides maybe someone else can chyme in on that.

I ran 300mg Deca w/300mg test from Feb to Oct. I like Deca a lot; no sides and does help the joints somewhat. I also grow better on nandrolone than test.

48 here. Running Deca 100mg and 150 Test. About week 4 now and yep, knees are way better. Also noticed that back pain and shoulder pain I'd just become used to have also dissipated and recovery is way better, lifts are up. No bloat, and leaner as I gain a few lbs back. Also very sexually motivated which I didn't expect.

Sounds odd for a little Deca, I know, but I'm a good responder to AAS. Everything but Test which does about jack shit for me.

150mg trt with 75mg deca equals pain free shoulders. it doesn't take that much. were not using it for anabolism were using it to for its joint relief there is a difference. dipshits will pop advil like candy but afraid to use very low dose deca for long periods. good luck with that.

150mg trt with 75mg deca equals pain free shoulders. it doesn't take that much. were not using it for anabolism were using it to for its joint relief there is a difference. dipshits will pop advil like candy but afraid to use very low dose deca for long periods. good luck with that.
Cause no one wants a floppy dick. Floppy dick by simply looking at a bottle of deca is a thing

Slightly OT but my experience shows that nandrolone is slightly overrated for "joints." Most compounds provide some synovial fluid retention and or an increase in collagen production with the exception of test and tren. Not to mention most guys have garbage motor patterns, bad movement will always fuck up the joint articulations, no compound will fix that.

I'm 52 and have been using 100-125mg Deca with my test (125-150mg) for pretty much 10 years straight, maybe more. A few months here and there off. Love it. Gives me a feel good feeling, builds more mass then same dose test, the slight bloat gives the cushioning effect in joints, increased libido, keeps my body heat up...and the list goes on.

The doc in the Jay Cutler TV on Youtube (Dr. Rand?) also has answered a guy who wanted to do 150-200 test + 150-200 deca for the rest of his life and said it was absolutely doable as long as he stays on top of his cholesterol and fatty liver. Take that for what it's worth for you.

I'm 52 and have been using 100-125mg Deca with my test (125-150mg) for pretty much 10 years straight, maybe more. A few months here and there off. Love it. Gives me a feel good feeling, builds more mass then same dose test, the slight bloat gives the cushioning effect in joints, increased libido, keeps my body heat up...and the list goes on.

The doc in the Jay Cutler TV on Youtube (Dr. Rand?) also has answered a guy who wanted to do 150-200 test + 150-200 deca for the rest of his life and said it was absolutely doable as long as he stays on top of his cholesterol and fatty liver. Take that for what it's worth for you.

What are your health markers on this stack? Are you able to keep blood work in check?

i use npp but...
even very small amounts can help with pain.
i have gotten side with it before so i am very gentle with it, 10 mg 3x wk or so and i can start to feel a difference.

i like running test with mast with npp.
tiny doses like 10,10, 10 npp 3x wk on up to cycle of 200 of each.
nan really rounds me out too. i wish i could use higher doses.
useful drug to keep around for sure.

My joints have been creaking this past few days I really need something to help them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131