over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB) - My Thoughts Mid Cycle

When considering bang for buck and gains only yes dhb is better. When taking into account relative “safety” then primo may not be so bad bang for buck. Depends on the person.

I am a huge fan of DHB and brew my own since all the labs I have tried are absolutely dumb when it comes to making it painless, so I was like fuck it I will make my own!! DHB makes me full and pumped all day and strong as fuck! It’s an amazing compound as for me there are no sides. 700mgs a week is amazing!

the first brews of dhb, circa 2003ish, were all concentrated at 200mg/ml.. which of course had to be reheated before each inject and if you pinned a full dose you were left crippled for a couple weeks.. no bueno
i then brewed my own when you could legally buy bulk raws from avant, 1fast, bn, etc.
it was then that i noticed you had to brew at lower concentrations and dilute your doses with another oil.
thats how i did it then, and how i do it now.. even though i only need about 400mg per week to see nice strength/stamina gains.
these days i've added 6+ mile runs to my workouts, and DHB is keeping very LEAN.
coupled that with the libido boost, and new lean look, and at near 50, i'm pulling trim like no other. i digress.

I used one of the legal transdermal versions in 2004. I loved the results. I wish I had stocked up on raws and learned home brewing at the time. DHB became hard to find for a while in the 2010s.

I know I liked this post bro but honestly I don't understand comments like this. Have you ever run it? What do you have against it?

I'd love to run primo without taking out a second mortgage on my house, but you guys on the other side of the pond are a little more fortunate in that regard where personal use AAS is less strict. So, there's lots of competition between labs, which keeps them honest and keeps prices more competitive. Have you seen what we pay here in the states for (supposedly) real primo? lol

My wish granted would be me able to run a nice, steady diet of primo and maybe 1-2iu of GH but federal law and my wallet both tell me to go fuck myself

Because primo is tried and true for decades and i dont like pump my body with the newest trend in aas

I feel good and look good and IMO DHB is uselless , if want to have tren gains you use tren ;-)

Here's just a comparison for EU and/or UK guys on what we pay here in the states if you don't buy and brew your own raws. Based on the average of a couple board sponsors, to run primo enanthate for 20 weeks at 400mg, you're paying atleast $500 just for primo. Convert that into whatever currency, that's still not exactly cheap. That is absolute barebones, nothing but primo. I'd love to run the stuff but it's just too cost prohibitive for many of us.

I get bayer amps straight from pharmacy for 5 $ each :-D

I've considered brewing my own raws JUST for primo, in the past. It's still a compound I want to run for myself. Just sounds like it's the compound up my alley.

Remeber my words

You will never use any other aas beside primo and test if you try it

I know your goals ,try it and you see :)

So, again, you've never used it but have concluded it's useless.

Alrighty.

No i have used it , and something that gives you that kind of pip is uselless

And it dont hold a candle to tren ace

Soooooo ... run primo until desired bf/composition then spice 3-4 weeks 10-20 mg tren ed for “the look” and fuck DHB

But this just me , i am a noone

No i have used it , and something that gives you that kind of pip is uselless

And it dont hold a candle to tren ace

Soooooo ... run primo until desired bf/composition then spice 3-4 weeks 10-20 mg tren ed for “the look” and fuck DHB

But this just me , i am a noone

Are you using primo ace or enanthate?

I really like DHB, the best I’ve looked in a long time was low tren/DHB. But teen sides creeped up and I quit.

The pip doesn’t allow DHB to be “the base”. Gearmazons DHB PIP is bearable but still there.

It’s a versatile compound to add at 300mg a week or so to others. And if you cut it with another oil it’s better.

You can crank up your EQ cycle...500mg EQ+300dhb, or run it with nandrolone and stay drier. Say like 300/300 npp/dHB.

Yea primo is awesome but DHB is stronger and cheaper. But once again you can have you cake and eat it too. Can’t afford 800mg primo? Run 400mg primo+300DHB.

Highest I ran it was 500mg a week and it was awesome. But the pip at 5ml a week is substantial. That’s why I keep parroting around 300mg a week

I really like DHB, the best I’ve looked in a long time was low tren/DHB. But teen sides creeped up and I quit.

The pip doesn’t allow DHB to be “the base”. Gearmazons DHB PIP is bearable but still there.

It’s a versatile compound to add at 300mg a week or so to others. And if you cut it with another oil it’s better.

You can crank up your EQ cycle...500mg EQ+300dhb, or run it with nandrolone and stay drier. Say like 300/300 npp/dHB.

Yea primo is awesome but DHB is stronger and cheaper. But once again you can have you cake and eat it too. Can’t afford 800mg primo? Run 400mg primo+300DHB.

Highest I ran it was 500mg a week and it was awesome. But the pip at 5ml a week is substantial. That’s why I keep parroting around 300mg a week

Great post and i agree for general use

The reason i insist for USmuscle to use primo is cause i know his goals , he aint competing and i am sure it will give him everything he desires

If one likes to push things then yes by all means use whatever gives you desired results BUT when one is not competing , health conscious,not looking to get huge then primo is unbeatable And price is not so high since its only med being used beside test

I am so fucking sure for USmuscle that i am really thinking to send him from my own primo for free hahahaha

JP has great stuff , i hope he can pull it off for all my brothers that like using DHB

I havn't tried him yet but his reputation and his list fits my lifestyle. I prefer Primo E, but I had a great experience with DHB.

Have you personally tried those particular combos? Along with some TRT or not? The EQ/DHB combo is one I'm seriously considering for next year. The rbc/hemoglobin boost from EQ is something I could really benefit from. Mine are routinely 4.8-5 M/µL and 12.8-13.8 g/dL.

I was actually looking to increase my crit while on DHB and had it checked after using it for a few months. Didn't see any big jump, I guess YMMV.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131