over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

I was porking a chick that ran the regional for a large chain of beauty spas which do cool sculpting among other things. I was interested in the cool sculpting, my love handles are a disaster, and she told me straight up not to waste my money it does nothing and she felt like shit whenever she took someone’s cash for it.

Real lipo on the other hand I know more than one girl who got crazy results from it, as they should. But that’s a whole other ball game....

Lipo would obviously work the best but, I'm sure it's not cheap.

No way. Are you being serious or trolling us?
i know you're not talking to me aphex, and i kinda thought the same thing when i saw this thread, but there was an old member here, adonis89 who had a great physique and was pretty smart with all this stuff (i think he had a phd or was on the path to a phd in biochemistry or something along those lines), who dieted down to near contest-lean bodyfat levels, and then had some "smart lipo" done in order to "remove fat cells."

He said after he had it done, it was easier to stay lean in his "problem areas" in the offseason when he was putting down more food.

just thought it was interesting...

Is regular liposuction common among bodybuilders? You never really hear anyone talking about it

i just want to go on record as having said that someone with congestive heart failure should not being pursuing size at all - much less with the use of anabolic, androgenic substances.

OP, i fear you may be on a direct path of destruction should you continue course.

while i readily acknowledge the addicting nature of being big and strong, you would be burning the candle at both ends.

we just lost Matt Porter last year to something similar - did we not? May he rest in peace.

i would strongly advocate you shifting your focus toward pursuing health at any and all costs. You are far too young to die

I bought a fat freezing belt. I'm gonna see how that works.
My friend that has done a cool sculpting session says this belt feels similar. But you wear it every day.
Isavera belt or something

i know you're not talking to me aphex, and i kinda thought the same thing when i saw this thread, but there was an old member here, adonis89 who had a great physique and was pretty smart with all this stuff (i think he had a phd or was on the path to a phd in biochemistry or something along those lines), who dieted down to near contest-lean bodyfat levels, and then had some "smart lipo" done in order to "remove fat cells."

He said after he had it done, it was easier to stay lean in his "problem areas" in the offseason when he was putting down more food.

just thought it was interesting...
No, I wasn’t talking about you.

Cardio, calorie restriction, lifting, consistency, and than drugs. Everyone one wants the easy route in life. If you really want something you have to earn it.

Oh god stfu...
Bodybuilder motivation is like your dad telling you to not get a girl pregnant in highschool.
We know we know...

I'm kidding.

Cardio, calorie restriction, lifting, consistency, and than drugs. Everyone one wants the easy route in life. If you really want something you have to earn it.

I bought a fat freezing belt. I'm gonna see how that works.
My friend that has done a cool sculpting session says this belt feels similar. But you wear it every day.
Isavera belt or something
I'm told that when cool sculpting is finished, your fat will literally be frozen. If your belt isn't doing that, then I don't think there's any hope of any permanent fat loss occurring.

I'm told that when cool sculpting is finished, your fat will literally be frozen. If your belt isn't doing that, then I don't think there's any hope of any permanent fat loss occurring.
Your fat isn't actually "frozen" after the procedure.
They even massage the area after the procedure to further break things down. But you are not Frozen.
The belt bus used for an hour every day for like 3 months. you have to wait for 3 months for the CoolSculpting procedure to do anything either.
The women that have gotten CoolSculpting as well as the belt style I have reported similar fat loss. We have to remember it's not for weight loss. It's for small pockets of fat. Most people need two procedures for flanks.

Your fat isn't actually "frozen" after the procedure.
They even massage the area after the procedure to further break things down. But you are not Frozen.
The belt bus used for an hour every day for like 3 months. you have to wait for 3 months for the CoolSculpting procedure to do anything either.
The women that have gotten CoolSculpting as well as the belt style I have reported similar fat loss. We have to remember it's not for weight loss. It's for small pockets of fat. Most people need two procedures for flanks.
I mean there's supposed crystalization but the studies originally came from kids constantly sucking on Popsicles.
They actually tell you this story.

Is regular liposuction common among bodybuilders? You never really hear anyone talking about it
It's super expensive. $5,000 to start. Complications afterwards. Like a need for a drain for infections and/or necrosis which can last for months and is ugly. Which I am sure would drive a bodybuilder nuts.

Reactions: RDS
Also. Lipo is cheap in pv mexico or tijuana. Just gotta find good doctor.

I would do liposuction and skin removal if I had that money but

Anyway I went ahead and bought one of these "cavitation" machines for cheap on Amazon

I had already been doing research into similar technology for a different purpose so I am familiar with it and will take a two-birds-with-one-stone approach

The plan is to use the machine during my "PE" sessions... To simultaneously heat and stretch the tissues while also reducing the fat to allow more of the tissue to show... If you have to ask, don't... 😂

I have a good friend who's a board-certified OB/GYN and is a partner in the largest, most successful group in my area. She LOVES CoolSculpting and uses it on herself and her patients with really good results. This is a really smart doc who wouldn't be using it (especially on herself) if she didn't believe the science behind it and if she didn't see results in herself or her patients. I have another friend who's a massage therapist & owns a very successful business. She bought a Cryo-T machine about a year ago and has seen great results on herself and clients as well. She said she tells all the big girls that come in and want the treatments that it's not a miracle cure for being a fat ass! For best results they need to diet and exercise too...lol. Take it for what it's worth. When I diet down for the summer I can get really good six-pack abs but I always have some damn "love handles" and lower back fat. I'm really considering trying the Cryo-T to see how it works.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws