over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB) - My Thoughts Mid Cycle

Yes , wait till you here price for pharm gh hahahah

Yes life is good as far as pharma drugs here but salaries ?? Not good :)

I run mainly primo 600-1200 mg

Hows the Primo at that dose?

Hows the Primo at that dose?

Great , i love it

I weigh 90 kg and i can progress on 1200 with trt and gh IF i nail diet/rest/training

600 + trt i can run all year , no sides no problems with bloodwork

I look great on it , maintain low bf , get excellent pumps , enjoy life and it also boosts imune system

Even when i was pushing drugs my cookie cuter prep was primo+parabolan+anavar

If the raws are real, then it’s the exact same drug. Bayer doesn’t add pixie dust to it lol.

Yes but that is a big IF ...

I would buy raws only if i had acces to testing

But real testing i not trust sites like jano

Yes but that is a big IF ...

I would buy raws only if i had acces to testing

But real testing i not trust sites like jano
I don't believe it's as big an "if" as some make it out to be. But that's just our difference of opinions. No point on arguing that.

And testing is available. Yeah you need to pony up a couple hundred $ but it's likely worth the peace of mind for most people buying a lot of raw product.

I figured I'd update you guys on the DHB since I'm going into my fourth week and am definitely noticing a few things. Guys have shown a lot of interest and what I'm doing with this compound, so I'll just type up my thoughts thus far. Still waiting on the nolva. International pack, so who knows. Yall know I'm a text-wallin-ass-motherfucker, so if you don't feel like reading, make like a tree and fuck off.

I'm currently running 210 test cyp/350 dhb a week injected daily, that's 30mg/50mg a day for you fuckin math geniuses. Brands of test vary, but mostly Gorilla cyp and Sciroxx Pentadex 300; the DHB is Sciroxx. I've only recently begun 350 a week this past week, so peak blood levels are still a ways off. Diet has been very consistent, carb and calorie cycling with a small weekly deficit, but now that the dhb is kicking in, I'll go ahead and add some more carbs back in to take advantage. Body fat? No idea, have the outline of six abs, so Meh.

I'm gonna start with the pip and be very up front about it. Micro dosing with trt I was fine, but once I started 50mg a day, things got a little achy. Nothing that would impede function or your training, fwiw, but maybe something to consider if you'd planned on dosing a high volume of oil at a time. I've heard them called 'leakers', too, pip that shows up sometimes several inches away from the injection site. I pin upper, outer quads, for instance; a few days later, my teardrop is achy and sore if stretched. Lats give me no issue whatsoever. I recommend becoming creative with pinning and/or consider daily dosing. Also, I'll mention that vials were warmed a bit (rode around in my PJ pockets a bit) and mixed with the test.

After the events that transpired this past week, I'm a bit anxious about my logbook possibly filing charges. We tried to talk it over but it said it's always the same with me blah blah blah Irreconcilable differences yada yada shut your bitch ass up and cook me a steak

I'm currently into my fourth week and I'm definitely starting to notice a few things. First, last night was a first for me...Night sweats! It makes sense to call this diet tren as some sides are still similar. The look is, too; I'm drier, more vascular (even got a cool new one at the teardrop of my delt!), muscles feel full, pumped and jacked 24/7. I wake up in the morning and my veins are already awake. Blood pressure seems normal. Feel (and am) strong as hell in the gym and beating weight AND reps despite being in a slight weekly deficit. Weight is fluid and obviously depends on carb intake, but anywhere from 205-216. Did I mention I'm also ungodly horny all the time? Doesn't take much for me, though.

I'm pretty excited to see what happens next, especially since I haven't even increased calories yet. The night sweats are nothing, it didn't wake me up. The pip, if you ask me, isn't bad enough to just shun the compound, at least not for me; granted, some labs brew better than others. Get creative with pinning and consider doing it every day.

Yall make fun of me for my damn mirror. I can think I have a good shot through the camera lens, then it cuts part of my legs off when I take the picture. Tried to do a quad shot. Gay

View attachment 123607
View attachment 123609
Are you gonna add Mast in at some point?

If the raws are real, then it’s the exact same drug. Bayer doesn’t add pixie dust to it lol.
Plus you can make mixes that Bayer doesn't make. Currently on a mix of primo/mast 100mg/ml each same vial. I can also adjust BB and BA that falls out of their patent, however I like it with whatever oil I like :)

I don't believe it's as big an "if" as some make it out to be. But that's just our difference of opinions. No point on arguing that.

And testing is available. Yeah you need to pony up a couple hundred $ but it's likely worth the peace of mind for most people buying a lot of raw product.
It's more like $500 these days if you want a laboratory in the USA. Prices have doubled in the last few years, especially going up sharply in 2020.

It's more like $500 these days if you want a laboratory in the USA. Prices have doubled in the last few years, especially going up sharply in 2020.
Ugh. Didn't realize the pricing had jumped that much. It would still be cheaper than the $5/amp deal mentioned earlier if you buy a decent amount of product, but just not quite as much. But if you buy that much product, I think you'd almost want to test it anyways.

Yes lol

Everything is very cheap there

They have weak curency , you go with dollar or euro and you clean house
Just watch out they sell alot of fake shit and yes even in their pharmacies, same with egypt. They take advantage of turists.

Ugh. Didn't realize the pricing had jumped that much. It would still be cheaper than the $5/amp deal mentioned earlier if you buy a decent amount of product, but just not quite as much. But if you buy that much product, I think you'd almost want to test it anyways.
Definitely.

Plus you can make mixes that Bayer doesn't make. Currently on a mix of primo/mast 100mg/ml each same vial. I can also adjust BB and BA that falls out of their patent, however I like it with whatever oil I like :)

I love me some jugs of primo too lol 😍

After the DHB run, I plan on test/npp and highly considering a little masteron in there. DHB/Mast would be great but those two will come together at some other point

Test/NPP/Masteron is a great combo, you may start with Test/NPP/Masteron, and switch the NPP back to DHB after 6-8 weeks. Other effective combination, that will surprise many, is EQ with DHB, they complement each other very well, and help to balance proper lean gains with lower sides then if you would use each by itself on a high dosage

It's worth the cost if you want to buy a lifetime supply of primo and verify that it's real. I love what primo does for me, but it's hard to choose it over DHB now that I know how both affect me.

Completely agree my brother

I not mind pay the $ for testing but when available in pharmacy that you pick up on your own ( no source) for very affordable price then i not see the point in raws

Now if no acces to pharma ofc i would get raws and not pay 70-80 per ml

Just watch out they sell alot of fake shit and yes even in their pharmacies, same with egypt. They take advantage of turists.

I know brother

I live next door been going 14 years , i even speak arabic

Trust me i know when i get legit

Soon i post update pics you see the primo quality on me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner