over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP as nootropic/life extension

As noted, I was an abuser of DNP. Probably close to as bad as Little Slice was.

didn't he die from an overdose?.. i dont think anyone can abuse the drug worse than he did and live to talk about it

Either way, it's not a major problem, considering DNP can kill you if you're an idiot, and if you compare cataracts with the serious health problems that can occur among heavy gear users in this sub culture.

My 70 year old dad has had 2 cataract surgeries, it doesn't seem like something even mentionable to me.

I will take cataracts all day over PN (the most common side effect reported by users on the net, despite not being so common in the original studies)... or blood pressure issues, diabetic coma, kidney damage, heart attacks, liver toxicity ... all these effects much more serious side effects that are caused by the rest of the bodybuilding arsenal of drugs.

She was so fun that I never saw her again after that meal

Live and learn.If I recommend one spot and she doesn’t like that one she has one more option that I’ll choose. If she were to say no, we won’t go out at all

Point noted. It's far from a surefire way to get cataracts. I feel like the odds of getting them are very slim. As noted, I was an abuser of DNP. Probably close to as bad as Little Slice was.
Just wanted to make a point that it IS possible to get them from DNP use. I am proof positive.

Do you take vitamin C?

Oh yes, I suppose there is a chance of getting cataracts, but it must be as high as dying from Covid, which is as high as being struck by lightning.

Its funny because in my 20s I thought I needed DNP aND t3 and clen to get leaner now in my 40s I am too lean constantly trying to add any type of weight I wouldn't even consider something to speed up my metabolism now

What’s TNP? I know what the DNP is but never heard of TNP

This is the type of thread where I miss little slices input :(

i find that i think much more clearly when using DNP

Yes, when I diet, I sleep little and bad, and I have DNP, despite being tired and in pain, my brain activity is greater.

Anyone end up microdosing DNP?

I took it for 4-5 weeks, have been off it for 1-2 weeks, and just started another cycle today.

It is very close to, if not, the best supplement I've ever used. I have incredible amounts of energy while using it, almost like I'm on caffeine all the time. I sleep way better on it. I also need much less sleep - I typically need 9 hours to feel good, and even when I only get 5-6 on DNP, I wake up feeling completely alert and ready for the day, and that energy and focus maintains itself throughout the day. I experience increased confidence, though any conscious experience of that faded after a week or two.

I've tried all kinds of nootropics and supplements, and this is likely the best I've used.

I took it for 4-5 weeks, have been off it for 1-2 weeks, and just started another cycle today.

It is very close to, if not, the best supplement I've ever used. I have incredible amounts of energy while using it, almost like I'm on caffeine all the time. I sleep way better on it. I also need much less sleep - I typically need 9 hours to feel good, and even when I only get 5-6 on DNP, I wake up feeling completely alert and ready for the day, and that energy and focus maintains itself throughout the day. I experience increased confidence, though any conscious experience of that faded after a week or two.

I've tried all kinds of nootropics and supplements, and this is likely the best I've used.
Wow, I'll be trying this myself soon.

What is your daily dose?

3mg, sorry

I actually ended up at 1-2mg per day the last two weeks of the cycle. One of the studies suggests that lower than 2mg/day may be even better. I didn't notice any decreased efficacy lowering the dosage. Can't say if it was better.

WTF? Do you notice the effects of only 2 or 3 milligrams? Wow, I have to try that

I actually ended up at 1-2mg per day the last two weeks of the cycle. One of the studies suggests that lower than 2mg/day may be even better. I didn't notice any decreased efficacy lowering the dosage. Can't say if it was better.

How long did you run the cycle? Aside from the nootropics effects, did you notice anything else?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws