YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

uro just rejected me for TRT, what should i do now?

buzzbomb138

Registered
so i made an appt with a uro 26 days ago to get on TRT, came off my usual self-medicated TRT dose of 140/wk of UGL test E that same day and we pulled bloods today. my total test came back at 240ng/dl and he said the cut off for low test is 220 so im ineligible and wont treat me. so what should i do now?

id like to avoid one of those "TRT clinics" as ive heard theyre expensive and only care about getting ur money and dgaf about ur long term health. but i guess if its a last resort id go along with it. im also not opposed to just continuing to do it myself on my self-medicating route but i dont want to fuck up my long term health over something stupid like that.

anybody got any ideas or experience on the matter on what i should do?

Real question: do you see yourself blasting and cruising and/or running cycles in the next couple or so years?
Lots of guys don't get prescribed TRT because they don't want to deal with checking in the with the doctor every so often (and getting their levels in range).

And not to poo-poo on Uro doctors, but there is no magical pill they are giving you. Your 150mg and their 150mg are going to treat you the same so I wouldn't worry about "your long term health" when discussing self-prescribed trt.

If you are just a casual gym rat who isn't taking BBing completely serious, go find another doc because TRT is probably the best option. But if you are chasing physique goals and/or competing, i would self-prescribe until that part of your life is done.

Either a) tell him you want to retest in a few weeks, this is standard procedure anyway, or b) just see someone else and make sure you are lower (how old are you and how long have you been on trt?). It's actually better if it's a general practitioner because he's going to be a great resource for bloodwork and other things as well, plus they are cheaper, it's best to shop around if necessary to find a good doctor you trust, they can be an essential part of your team. I totally agree on avoiding most trt clinics, although I'm sure there are decent ones out there.

so i made an appt with a uro 26 days ago to get on TRT, came off my usual self-medicated TRT dose of 140/wk of UGL test E that same day and we pulled bloods today. my total test came back at 240ng/dl and he said the cut off for low test is 220 so im ineligible and wont treat me. so what should i do now?
That's BS. Most T ranges I see have 250 as a low, but even if you were 240 on that day, add a night with not enough sleep or the day after you significantly exert yourself and you're under 220. I can't believe anybody would be that rigid, but as Kal said, tell your doc you want to be tested again in a few weeks.

I'm a big boy. I wouldn't listen to fucking quacks anyway. Jesus! I go below 1200 I'm going to shoot myself. I lift heavy, I have a girlfriend that is 20 years younger than me. I play in a rock band on weekends (used to before virus) I walk around with a huge erection all day! 240 Dayum. That will be the day. If you can't run with the big dogs, sit on the porch.
I'll stop when I'm dead. Doing this 30 years still killing it!

Real question: do you see yourself blasting and cruising and/or running cycles in the next couple or so years?
Lots of guys don't get prescribed TRT because they don't want to deal with checking in the with the doctor every so often (and getting their levels in range).

And not to poo-poo on Uro doctors, but there is no magical pill they are giving you. Your 150mg and their 150mg are going to treat you the same so I wouldn't worry about "your long term health" when discussing self-prescribed trt.

If you are just a casual gym rat who isn't taking BBing completely serious, go find another doc because TRT is probably the best option. But if you are chasing physique goals and/or competing, i would self-prescribe until that part of your life is done.

ya true that, that was my line of thinking for a long time, test is test. ya i do fall more into the gym rat category, no aspirations of competing or anything. ill prob just jump back on my own TRT and deal with this BS later on down the road.

Either a) tell him you want to retest in a few weeks, this is standard procedure anyway, or b) just see someone else and make sure you are lower (how old are you and how long have you been on trt?). It's actually better if it's a general practitioner because he's going to be a great resource for bloodwork and other things as well, plus they are cheaper, it's best to shop around if necessary to find a good doctor you trust, they can be an essential part of your team. I totally agree on avoiding most trt clinics, although I'm sure there are decent ones out there.

ya i asked him if we could retest in a lil bit and he said no, it seems he doesnt like me lol. i told him of my AAS use and i think he thinks im just looking for free test lol. whatever, fuck him. i might try again with a PCP to see how that goes but if not, fuck it, back on my own TRT.

im 34 and 240ng/dl is def low for someone my age. strangely i really dont feel too different. i get sorer for longer after workouts and my dick is a lil flimsier and a lil less libido but it isnt the hell i thought it would be lol.

That's BS. Most T ranges I see have 250 as a low, but even if you were 240 on that day, add a night with not enough sleep or the day after you significantly exert yourself and you're under 220. I can't believe anybody would be that rigid, but as Kal said, tell your doc you want to be tested again in a few weeks.

ya i know, right? 20 fucking points lol. and i did, and he still said no. whatever fuck him, ill try somewhere else.

I'm a big boy. I wouldn't listen to fucking quacks anyway. Jesus! I go below 1200 I'm going to shoot myself. I lift heavy, I have a girlfriend that is 20 years younger than me. I play in a rock band on weekends (used to before virus) I walk around with a huge erection all day! 240 Dayum. That will be the day. If you can't run with the big dogs, sit on the porch.

lmfao love the attitude!

PushHealth

Submit your blood work and request what you need. Legit RX sent to your pharmacy, I use all the time when traveling.

you could probably easily find another uro, one that is pro trt, hell i was put on trt by a uro when my total was 350 and my ft was just a few points low, so he called me and said good news your ft is low im sending the script, if you do trt on you own have a good source, over the years i have gotten shit that was anywhere from bunk to over dosed to under dosed.

ya true that, that was my line of thinking for a long time, test is test. ya i do fall more into the gym rat category, no aspirations of competing or anything. ill prob just jump back on my own TRT and deal with this BS later on down the road.

ya i asked him if we could retest in a lil bit and he said no, it seems he doesnt like me lol. i told him of my AAS use and i think he thinks im just looking for free test lol. whatever, fuck him. i might try again with a PCP to see how that goes but if not, fuck it, back on my own TRT.

im 34 and 240ng/dl is def low for someone my age. strangely i really dont feel too different. i get sorer for longer after workouts and my dick is a lil flimsier and a lil less libido but it isnt the hell i thought it would be lol.

ya i know, right? 20 fucking points lol. and i did, and he still said no. whatever fuck him, ill try somewhere else.

lmfao love the attitude!

Thats a shitty situation bro, but you’ve only been off 26 days.. I was exactly the same when I came off to get on TRT but by the 2-3 month mark I was miserable, by 9 months I couldn’t take it anymore...

My doc Tested me the first time about 4-5 months in and it came back at 300, then again at 8 months in or so and didn’t budge, he was on that same BS of “oh you’re still technically in range” but I was adamant about how shitty I felt and the fact I was 29 and couldn’t get an erection and that’s a crime in itself. He laughed and understood and decided to script me TRT.. He’s just super conservative and it’s really annoying as TheOtherOne said that if I want to raise my dose I can only do it for about 7-8 weeks or so to give my body time to get back to the range he wants, I have to get bloods every 12 weeks...

I’m not sure where Kaladryn is, but I asked my GP the other day when I saw him if he could take over my script and he said no that he’s not allowed to prescribe Testosterone.. I’m not sure if that varies in different states, I’m in south FL

Your Uro was going to reject you no matter what, because of your past. It states right in the AUA guidelines what the threshold is. (300) Assuming you're in the US.

Find another doc, bring a copy of the bloodwork. Even if you succeed this route you most likely won't get more than 100mg weekly or likely 200mg bi weekly.

Many years ago I talked to a GP and he said he would not Give me TRT no matter what my levels were. so I went to a URO and he gave me a script just from my symptoms and a test for blood work the same day. My levels were at 400 and have been on TRT ever since.

id like to avoid one of those "TRT clinics" as ive heard theyre expensive and only care about getting ur money and dgaf about ur long term health. but i guess if its a last resort id go along with it. im also not opposed to just continuing to do it myself on my self-medicating route but i dont want to fuck up my long term health over something stupid like that.

anybody got any ideas or experience on the matter on what i should do?

Look into Elevate telemedicine

He just sounds like one of those endos that don’t feel comfortable/know what they’re doing they’re out there I don’t care how long they went to school for. I had an endo shoot me an RX for being in the 400 range. It was considered low normal meaning insurance wouldn’t cover it but I could pay out of pocket for it. I did it only because I fly a lot and like to have a prescription ready in case. I would just find another endo. Personally I’d stay away from the Florida clinics their kinda shady I feel like and expensive from my own personal experience. Just my $.02

how much test do you take per week to reach over 1200?

All seems like nonsense to me. You want to be treated by a doc that thinks your levels are fine at 200? You think you will fuck yourself up by treating yourself? I don't get it? I guess I don't have much faith in most doctors.
I used a great doc for years. There was no magic. The scripted test cost me more at pharmacy with insurance. You can get your own bloodwork and you have a great resource here at PM.
Either find a real doctor willing to optimize the levels for quality of life or do it yourself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131