over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does DNP cause face puffiness

Just curious, if someone were to accidentally take 200mg of dnp during a bulk. Would that single dosage screw up their progress in terms of muscle and strength gains?

Well it’s hardly a bulking drug but it’s not like it’ll ruin you forever. It’ll be out your system in like 36 hours (I think I remember that’s the half life) so just get back on your plan.

A single anything doesn’t tend to screw up anything

So can you translate that to English?

Any kind of metabolic demands will increase exponentially with DNP dose.

BMR at 200mg increases like 20%, so energy expenditure for lifting, walking, washing dishes will need 20% energy

Any kind of metabolic demands will increase exponentially with DNP dose.

BMR at 200mg increases like 20%, so energy expenditure for lifting, walking, washing dishes will need 20% energy

He is nothing but a fucking troll. He keeps making profiles up everytime he gets banned talking about his puffy face. He got serious issues.

He is nothing but a fucking troll. He keeps making profiles up everytime he gets banned talking about his puffy face. He got serious issues.

I read this thread yesterday and thought "He is back" :eek::D He had about 5 usernames going on about AI's and facial bloat. The highlight of this thread before you banned him was...

Exister0 said:
Just curious, if someone were to accidentally take 200mg of dnp during a bulk. Would that single dosage screw up their progress in terms of muscle and strength gains?

I read this thread yesterday and thought "He is back" :eek::D He had about 5 usernames going on about AI's and facial bloat. The highlight of this thread before you banned him was...

Exister0 said:

Yea that's the post I reported lol Second guessed it at first but that post said yep, troll

Yea that's the post I reported lol Second guessed it at first but that post said yep, troll

Yeah I did the same when reading the 1st post because bloat is a concern for many people. Guys go on about it with dnp so I figured it may just be a genuine question plus this thread wasn't about AI's. But this idiot goes on about bloat in nearly every post and makes it obvious. It's such a weird thing to do. Many humans worry me :eek::D

Google electron transport chain, then apply dnp to the reading. You'll figure it out.

I only see water retention on days that I feel hot and it’s usually in my face and hands are puffy .

OMG I read the thread. That puffy face guy who gets banned all the time sure goes back a long way. Someone just needs to tell him he's fat and not the result of every different compound he tries.

It’s possible that my puffy face makes my hands puffy

If a puffy face can make your hands puffy. Does having puffy hands make anything else puffy?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws