advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing different sponsors oils in one dart to pin? Since they both have different oils and solvents?

Chembody

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I always mix test with another anabolic in the same syringe to avoid double pinning but I always use same labs for mixing since they have same oil and solvents.

My question is I have different labs and I want to mix test and deca from different labs but they have different carrier oil and solvent percentage. Is that ok to mix?

I always mix test with another anabolic in the same syringe to avoid double pinning but I always use same labs for mixing since they have same oil and solvents.

My question is I have different labs and I want to mix test and deca from different labs but they have different carrier oil and solvent percentage. Is that ok to mix?

It's fine regardless of the excipients combined.

It doesn't matter at all. You can even mix test and water based peptides in the same syringe. It all gets absorbed once it's injected.

It doesn't matter at all. You can even mix test and water based peptides in the same syringe. It all gets absorbed once it's injected.
True, but I would suggest shaking the solution up so it's cloudy if it's oil and water so it's more consistent / homogeneous.

Not sure about that, never done it, but from people that I know that have, they had major pip and some crazy lumps (not infection, but took a few days to dissipate)

Not sure about that, never done it, but from people that I know that have, they had major pip and some crazy lumps (not infection, but took a few days to dissipate)

I mixed test and HCG in the same syringe 3 times a week for 10 years with zero issues. I only quit doing that a few years ago when I switched to weekly injections with test u. I still inject HCG 3 times a week, sometimes mixed with other oils if I'm on a cycle with short esters.

I tried it once and had trouble. I ended up with a sterile abscess in my leg. There was a pocket of liquid in the abscess that I drained out. I think it was the oil and my body absorbed the water. I never tried it again after that.

I mixed test and HCG in the same syringe 3 times a week for 10 years with zero issues. I only quit doing that a few years ago when I switched to weekly injections with test u. I still inject HCG 3 times a week, sometimes mixed with other oils if I'm on a cycle with short esters.
But aren't hcg shots like microdosing? I haven't used in years, but from what I remember, you dissolve in like 1ml of bacterostatic water, and shoot like .1ml? Like hgh? If Im correct, than thats a nit different then mixing a CC of test and a CC of water based winstrol.

Could be wrong though 🤔

You shouldn't have any issue mixing different types of oils and even water based solutions together in same pin.

My favorite is a little oil, mixed with vinegar, oregano, spice and inject straight into my salad. Oh wait, wrong forum, sorry.

I’ve never had any problems.

Mixed forever. Never second guessed until this post. I’d guess take them separately first just in case you have a bad reaction to one. I’ve had a bad exp with some high dosage stuff. So mixing with others helped alleviate this

You definitely DO NOT want to do this! After the one sponsor's solvents eat up the other sponsor's raw hormone in the barrel, they will then eat all your protein pancakes and then your gf's ass if you have one.

Some of you really over think this stuff....

I have mixed it always.. no problem so far upto 3ml in one shot..

I do it all the time. I run a different brand each week. I've mixed 3 different brands at once. It all goes to the same place. Aint gonna hurt anything.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member