over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB) - My Thoughts Mid Cycle

There's no difference if your raws test 99.9% pure. I guess the difference is that you don't need to go through a separate testing step or learn how to homebrew.

Exactly !

Why go through the hassle to import raws and brew since so cheap in pharmacy ?

Primo ,trt,gh is all i use so not expensive at all

Completely agree my brother

I not mind pay the $ for testing but when available in pharmacy that you pick up on your own ( no source) for very affordable price then i not see the point in raws

Now if no acces to pharma ofc i would get raws and not pay 70-80 per ml
70-80/mL? I’m assuming that’s local currency and not dollars. Because that would be absolutely atrocious pricing.

Buying raws, testing and making your own is still cheaper than even the $5 ampoules but it is a lot more work. You could brew higher concentration and pin less oil but again it’s more work.

I know brother

I live next door been going 14 years , i even speak arabic

Trust me i know when i get legit

Soon i post update pics you see the primo quality on me
Cool, yeah once you try real primo you are not in doubt. Love that shit :D

OK, guys, in week 5 now and I'll be honest...The pip became annoying so I decided to switch dosages around; 350 test per week, 210 dhb per week. Dhb must be some fairly strong stuff because despite replacing it with test, there are noticeable drops in fullness and strength. Significant night sweats, still, and I'm staying leaner and more vascular on more calories. Definitely a nice compound, and if any labs can make it truly painless, I'll run it as often as I can. It's hard to say if there are any psychological effects. I'm fuckin nuts, as it is, so I honestly can't tell if I'm slightly more edgy due to the compound or whether I'm just more of a dick than usual. Not to the extent of tren, though...far from it. Overall, I'm quite satisfied.

You have to byo-dhb to somewhat ensure a painless injection. I think that's the key and i base that on nearly 20 years of dhb experience.

Just recently started first dhb run at 375/wk juicepal. First shot no pip at all. Every shot since then there has been some but not terrible. Although I really feel it when I need to squat down for something on the floor or whatever. All shots have been 1.5ml mixed with 1ml of test.

I ran dhb two cycles ago, 350 dhb, 500 sust, 50 proviron for 16 weeks.

Great blast. I got primo/ eq like results x3. Not much for sides, and got strong as fuck and veins on top of veins.

And yes, to all the primo banter, i love primo (first cycle) but my hair sadly doesnt.....

I ran dhb two cycles ago, 350 dhb, 500 sust, 50 proviron for 16 weeks.

Great blast. I got primo/ eq like results x3. Not much for sides, and got strong as fuck and veins on top of veins.

And yes, to all the primo banter, i love primo (first cycle) but my hair sadly doesnt.....

Did you experience any hair loss during the 2 DHB runs?

Good to hear that. Generally speaking, are you prone to losing your hair? Other than with primo, do you tend to lose your hair with other compounds?

I am not prone to shedding or hair loss, as well there is no mpb on either side of family. I can do heavy test (> 1000mg), proviron, nothing ( have done pretty much every aas other than tren and mast).

Primo seems to be my achilles heel; I love the compound for how it makes me look and feel, but sadly right around the 6-7 week it's like a Charlie Brown Christmas where the tree looses all its needles...lol.

That's why i'm loving dhb, primo like results (but way more strength), and no hair loss. The only thing is the lingering stiffness in and around the injection site. Not real pip like I've had with propionate or the odd sust. The ugl I use is 100mg/ ml, and for better or worse they use mig 840 as a carrier.

I am not prone to shedding or hair loss, as well there is no mpb on either side of family. I can do heavy test (> 1000mg), proviron, nothing ( have done pretty much every aas other than tren and mast).

Primo seems to be my achilles heel; I love the compound for how it makes me look and feel, but sadly right around the 6-7 week it's like a Charlie Brown Christmas where the tree looses all its needles...lol.

That's why i'm loving dhb, primo like results (but way more strength), and no hair loss. The only thing is the lingering stiffness in and around the injection site. Not real pip like I've had with propionate or the odd sust. The ugl I use is 100mg/ ml, and for better or worse they use mig 840 as a carrier.

Thanks for your sharing your experience in this thread. My biggest (and really only legitimate) complaint is, as well, the muscle stiffness at the site of injection. Sometimes, it's several inches from the injection site. Nonetheless I've gotten it down to where it's just tightness and no longer painful. I'm really enjoying the compound, otherwise and I'm dwindling down with 280 test/210dhb. Loving the way I feel on the stuff, even if I'm a little depleted, I feel jacked, vascular and strong. Got hassled by several as I had to visit my old gym yesterday to train, they hadn't seen me for a couple months :LOL:

ive done DHB once to try 10ml bottle 75mg per 1ml i took 2 ml a week and noticed strength increase apetitte increase and more fullness in muscles withing a few weeks. it was just a try a bottle deal when i bought 5 bottles get one free i choose DHB lol. overall i liked it! definitely a plus and i plan on using in my cycle coming in may 2021

A few years back I ran Dhb and Eq along with test, seems it was 300mg of each so it wasn’t a high dose deal.
I’m an old man so I have to be careful but I really enjoyed it and would love to do it again but I’m off Eq for good as I’ve had blood clots in my lungs so I’m not doing anything crazy these days...

Thanks for your sharing your experience in this thread. My biggest (and really only legitimate) complaint is, as well, the muscle stiffness at the site of injection. Sometimes, it's several inches from the injection site. Nonetheless I've gotten it down to where it's just tightness and no longer painful. I'm really enjoying the compound, otherwise and I'm dwindling down with 280 test/210dhb. Loving the way I feel on the stuff, even if I'm a little depleted, I feel jacked, vascular and strong. Got hassled by several as I had to visit my old gym yesterday to train, they hadn't seen me for a couple months :LOL:

You know something is working when people who haven't seen you in a while start giving you the gears on "what happened to you".
But i'm sure your hard work and diet had nothing to do with it......

I’m a huge fan of DHB. Wish someone had a base transdermal to help get the mg’s up without extra pinning. My night sweats weren’t bad. You wake up in sweat but it’s not uncomfortable. I haven’t gone over 500 mg a week. I like Dbol or mast p/e with it.
I’ve used DHB 3 different times - once using a transdermal version that was made and given to me as a sample, and twice using injectable at 300-400 per week). I got much better results with the transdermal. I think it’s because with the transdermal it was easy to get to a higher mg per week, plus the consistency of daily dosing.

That’s the big limitation with DHB for me - can’t inject much volume per injection because of pip issues, and so you have to do many injections to get to a decent weekly total. At my age, and for my goals I’m not gonna do daily injections anymore - 2 or 3 injections per week is the most I’m willing to do anymore, lol. A transdermal DHB product would be perfect. The source that gave me the sample never made it available for sale, and is out of the game currently. I’ve been literally begging other sources to make it for a year now but no luck. A newer one offered to custom make a batch for me but the cost would be crazy high unless I buy in bulk and that’s not something I really want to do

I’ve used DHB 3 different times - once using a transdermal version that was made and given to me as a sample, and twice using injectable at 300-400 per week). I got much better results with the transdermal. I think it’s because with the transdermal it was easy to get to a higher mg per week, plus the consistency of daily dosing.

That’s the big limitation with DHB for me - can’t inject much volume per injection because of pip issues, and so you have to do many injections to get to a decent weekly total. At my age, and for my goals I’m not gonna do daily injections anymore - 2 or 3 injections per week is the most I’m willing to do anymore, lol. A transdermal DHB product would be perfect. The source that gave me the sample never made it available for sale, and is out of the game currently. I’ve been literally begging other sources to make it for a year now but no luck. A newer one offered to custom make a batch for me but the cost would be crazy high unless I buy in bulk and that’s not something I really want to do

Agreed, it's a great compound, just inconvenient as hell to run. I'd love to try transdermal. I'll definitely run it again at some point if they can make it more manageable

I love dhb. I’ve never found a pip free source though. It’s ranged from uncomfortable to debilitating. I have to rotate between glute and delt injections. I’m actually running it right now at 400mg, 200 tests weekly , 100anadrol daily. Cals are at 2300. One thing I’ve noticed with dhb for me atleast is i notice it’s effects in the first week. It hits pretty fast despite the ester. It’s actually my favorite injectable. I can’t comment on hair loss as I’m prone to it but I’m on rogaine and finesteride. I actually prefer it over tren because tren makes me psychotic, destroys my sleep, makes me flat and stringy, and also aggravates ok injuries. DHB on the other hand keeps me looking full while dieting, helps with fatloss, keeps me strong even in a very high cal deficit, makes me vascular, etc. Honestly for me it’s like primo x10. Maybe I just respond really well to it but it’s something I can’t recommend enough. It also doesn’t screw up my blood work.

OK, guys, in week 5 now and I'll be honest...The pip became annoying so I decided to switch dosages around; 350 test per week, 210 dhb per week. Dhb must be some fairly strong stuff because despite replacing it with test, there are noticeable drops in fullness and strength. Significant night sweats, still, and I'm staying leaner and more vascular on more calories. Definitely a nice compound, and if any labs can make it truly painless, I'll run it as often as I can. It's hard to say if there are any psychological effects. I'm fuckin nuts, as it is, so I honestly can't tell if I'm slightly more edgy due to the compound or whether I'm just more of a dick than usual. Not to the extent of tren, though...far from it. Overall, I'm quite satisfied.
haven't read entire thread I plan to, but have other things (tren, gh) also allowed you to eat more and remain lean? do you believe the extra calories are being burnt off, or being used to build mass? hoping to read entire thread when I get some time

Tren did, I haven't run any GH yet.

I really don't keep up with body fat measurements and I purposely ate pretty clean the whole time, so it could be either variable, or just a side effect and no water retention and better vascularity giving that impression. DHB purportedly has thermo effects, not sure that I experienced anything outside of night sweats. I did start cutting calories towards the end of the cycle, so it's difficult to pin down what the compound was really responsible for in terms of fat loss.

I can tell you this, after about the second week, the effects were quite noticeable. Strength increased pretty rapidly, new vascularity came out and as I progressed through the cycle, I seemed to be getting drier and/or leaner. Night sweats were definitely there. Even when I lowered calories, I was strong, full and still making steady progress. I stayed hard, dry and tight. Pretty awesome stuff. Just feel jacked all the time, even with not eating in the morning most days

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear