over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i take over a gram a day

Butters

Banned
of caffeine, and i still find myself nodding off in the evening. it has clearly lost its stimulatory effect.

my question is - since it's not causing stimulation like a gram of caffeine would to a regular person, am i likely still getting the cortisol increase from this large intake?

is this caffeine intake deleterious to my gains from the gym, or to my health?

before anyone asks, i take 40mg of lisinopril a day - which keeps my blood pressure around 115/70, and i sleep with a cpap every night.

i am 31 years old

Try to reduce the caffeine intake and supplement daily with 15-25mg of 9-methyl-betacarboline. It can resensitize you to stims including caffeine.

Maybe try a high fat breakfast. I know I had to go zero carb for a month or so coupled with increased cardio to reset my insulin sensitivity.
If I avoid carbs first thing in the morning I have a steady stream of energy throughout the day. My max caffeine intake ranges from 150 to 300mg per day.

Maybe try a high fat breakfast. I know I had to go zero carb for a month or so coupled with increased cardio to reset my insulin sensitivity.
If I avoid carbs first thing in the morning I have a steady stream of energy throughout the day. My max caffeine intake ranges from 150 to 300mg per day.

i am currently following the 'low carb for big muscles' - style diet created by Matt Porter (may he rest in peace).

so my fat intake is very high, and my carb intake is very low

How’s your blood work? What you taking?

I know when I was on EQ, my hematocrit was high, blood thick, always felt tired.

I know when I was on EQ, my hematocrit was high, blood thick, always felt tired.

ive taken a lot of shit over the years, including tren, orals, eq and all the rest of it.

blood markers never really got far out of range - except for liver, but that was transient.

blood never got thick

can't edit my first response to this.

im not physically tired, but i get sleepy, a lot.

also worth mentioning im 5'9 and about 230lbs, pretty lean

I honestly think it is a sleep issue. Maybe re-calibrate your cpap sounds you are not sleeping properly

I honestly think it is a sleep issue. Maybe re-calibrate your cpap sounds you are not sleeping properly

could be.. i dont wake up with all the telltale signs of un-remedied sleep apnea though (sore throat, headache, dry mouth, etc.)

how many hours are you sleeping a night? having a cpap doesn't guarantee you get your nightly amount of sleep. I have a cpap and even with it, if I get less than 5 I'm falling asleep at like 3pm and need a nap at some point during the day.

Maybe take a week off, switch to a couple energy drinks a day, then go back to coffee but a lower dose. I like nicotine gum too but definitely dont add it if your taking 1g caffeine, come down off that.

Why do you need bp meds? Did the caffeine cause high bp? 5'9 230 is huge definitely would expect health issues at that BMI, do you compete? Have any bf to loose? Cardio?

how many hours are you sleeping a night? having a cpap doesn't guarantee you get your nightly amount of sleep. I have a cpap and even with it, if I get less than 5 I'm falling asleep at like 3pm and need a nap at some point during the day.

that's a good point

i looked at my cpap diagnostics this morning, it said that the mask did not form a solid seal to my face... the mask is getting old, perhaps it's time for a new one

Maybe take a week off, switch to a couple energy drinks a day, then go back to coffee but a lower dose. I like nicotine gum too but definitely dont add it if your taking 1g caffeine, come down off that.

Why do you need bp meds? Did the caffeine cause high bp? 5'9 230 is huge definitely would expect health issues at that BMI, do you compete? Have any bf to loose? Cardio?

my BP normally runs a little high - 135/90 or so... so that's the reason for the lisinopril.

i do not compete, and i dont have much bodyfat to lose (just came off a hard cut with dnp, and have bulked back up much leaner)

I take regular breaks from caffeine when I feel I'm taking in just too much. I easily get up into a gram plus, as well; not good. Generally I'll go cold turkey for a few days and then switch to green tea. Surprisingly, I'll actually feel a bit better when I stop, but caffeine always reigns me back in, somehow.

Realistically, you need to back off caffeine and probably take a month break from all stims.
That wont be that hard. Work your way down every 2 days. 2 days at 700mg, then 2 days at 500 until you are at 0.

THEN, we just gotta find whats up with the fatigue. Is this every day, at the same time fatigue? Is this "i feel exhausted as Im getting out of bed" fatigue? Maybe get some bloodwork.

Swap in decaf if you love coffee. Your probably addicted to coffee at this point the caffeine no longer affects you. Put some walden farms in it

Realistically, you need to back off caffeine and probably take a month break from all stims.
That wont be that hard. Work your way down every 2 days. 2 days at 700mg, then 2 days at 500 until you are at 0.

THEN, we just gotta find whats up with the fatigue. Is this every day, at the same time fatigue? Is this "i feel exhausted as Im getting out of bed" fatigue? Maybe get some bloodwork.

it's sleepiness, not fatigue.

i can get up and go train hard in the gym... but i nod off if im sitting on the couch at 7pm

Swap in decaf if you love coffee. Your probably addicted to coffee at this point the caffeine no longer affects you. Put some walden farms in it

i dont drink coffee

energy drinks and pre-workout powders

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner