over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FERTILITY RECOVERY !SOS!

As mentioned you have to be patient and stick with something until you know it's not working...not go by a feeling. To know if it's working your wife will either get pregnant or labs will show you. These guys have given you some great info and information that's going to probably get you close enough to accomplish your goal. I know it's a long process and possibly a costly one but it's the best way without spinning your wheels. Some people it will take a little less to get them going and some will take a little more.

I will say I don't think I've ever seen a case of someone using a protocol and not being able to conceive until they dropped the test completely. Maybe it's happened but I haven't read it.

As mentioned you have to be patient and stick with something until you know it's not working...not go by a feeling. To know if it's working your wife will either get pregnant or labs will show you. These guys have given you some great info and information that's going to probably get you close enough to accomplish your goal. I know it's a long process and possibly a costly one but it's the best way without spinning your wheels. Some people it will take a little less to get them going and some will take a little more.

I will say I don't think I've ever seen a case of someone using a protocol and not being able to conceive until they dropped the test completely. Maybe it's happened but I haven't read it.

Does that mean that I wont be able to get her pregnant till I drop the test completely?

Does that mean that I wont be able to get her pregnant till I drop the test completely?

As long as you are taking HCG and HMG, you will be fine staying on whatever test dose makes you comfortable. Your body isn't producing it's own FSH and LH, you are injecting them from a bottle, and so you are bypassing the feedback from the pituitary gland. As long as you are consistently injecting HCG and HMG, you will be fine.

I've been on test for over 28 years now. I stayed on 200-300mg of test per week, just to keep my urologist happy because he was writing me scripts for test and HCG. I stayed on test, added in HCG and HMG, and my fertility recovered and my wife got pregnant. Now we have our happy, healthy, big, and beautiful 11-month old daughter, with her first birthday coming up on the 26th.

Now I have to go change her poopy diapers and chase her around the house, so be careful what you wish for LOL! But in all honesty I will pray that everything works out fine for you in the end. You just have to be patient and work the protocol.

Strange, i know LOTS of guys who have done the TRT (on test route) and gotten pregnant.
I also have heard a TON of stories like this—get off everything, run HcG and HMG for awhile, no libido, sex becomes a chore, feel terrible, wife still not pregnant. Dude says screw it, i just feel like dog shit, runs 200mg test and boom, libido back, still on hcg and hmg and boom, wife pregnant.

LOTS of stories like this.

Strange, i know LOTS of guys who have done the TRT (on test route) and gotten pregnant.
I also have heard a TON of stories like this—get off everything, run HcG and HMG for awhile, no libido, sex becomes a chore, feel terrible, wife still not pregnant. Dude says screw it, i just feel like dog shit, runs 200mg test and boom, libido back, still on hcg and hmg and boom, wife pregnant.

That is strange, I'm not aware of any guys that have gotten pregnant period!! :D

Anyway, I think you and others misunderstood what GaJoe said. He said that he hasn't seen anyone that wasn't able to get their wife pregnant because they stayed on test and didn't stop during the protocol.

That is strange, I'm not aware of any guys that have gotten pregnant period!! :D

Anyway, I think you and others misunderstood what GaJoe said. He said that he hasn't seen anyone that wasn't able to get their wife pregnant because they stayed on test and didn't stop during the protocol.

Whooops lol

I think i understood that. But I was saying the opposite, I'm about 50/50 with guys I know.
50% never got off test at all and ran hcg/hmg.
Other 50% got off everything and just ran the hcg/hmg

Whooops lol

I think i understood that. But I was saying the opposite, I'm about 50/50 with guys I know.
50% never got off test at all and ran hcg/hmg.
Other 50% got off everything and just ran the hcg/hmg

Thanks for clarifying, I had interpreted what you were saying as you knew a bunch of people that couldn't get the wife pregnant when coming totally off and had to go back on 200mg to get pregnant.

200 Test and how much HCG and HMG Sir?

WEEK 2

I actually run:

100mg Test C / week (should I increase back to 200?)
500HCG EOD
37.5 HMG EOD (75IUs aren't possible at the moment, due covid pharmacy don't get so much boxes as I need)
12.5 ARO EOD

I feel like crap
, like I'd have flu, but I'm fine - I'm not ill!
Libido is close to zero and jizz decreased instead of increased like Dave P. says what HCG should do!

I spoke with my doc, he said tomorrow we check E2 and Prolactin again, Test level is still high, that's for sure.

Any further values I should check they can cause my discomfort and libido decrease?

I NEED HELP

Can I mix my HMG with bac water too? Description letter says only with sodium chloride 0.9%.

Can I mix HCG with bac. too?

And how long can I store both solutions in the fridge with sc and how long with bac.?

I NEED HELP

Can I mix my HMG with bac water too? Description letter says only with sodium chloride 0.9%.

Can I mix HCG with bac. too?

And how long can I store both solutions in the fridge with sc and how long with bac.?

I know you can mix HCG with bacteriostatic water, because I have always done that. I had a prescription for HCG from my fertility doctor, and the pharmacy sent it with bacteriostatic water, which worked perfectly fine. HCG mixed with BW lasts a long time if you keep it refrigerated, at least for several months.

All my HMG came with sodium chloride water, so I always used SC to mix my HMG. That stuff was expensive enough that I wanted to make sure I didn't waste any, and the vials were small enough that I went through them quickly, especially with twice-daily injections.

So you can mix the HCG with BW, but I would stick to SC for the HMG.

How long can I use a mixed HMG solution (with s.c. 0.9%) if its stored in the fridge, I have a HMG since 9 days in the fridge, do u guys think there are still 150IUs inside or is the HMG already destroyed.

Better to throw it away and mix the HMG from now on with bac. water?

One month over, ZERO sperm, ZERO LH, ZERO FSH!

FU**!

FU**!
You're injecting LH/FSH from the hMG. Did you do bloodwork right after injecting a dose? Those are only in the blood stream for a short time due to their half lives. Minutes vs days like hCG.

You're injecting LH/FSH from the hMG. Did you do bloodwork right after injecting a dose? Those are only in the blood stream for a short time due to their half lives. Minutes vs days like hCG.
I know, LH is always low thats normal cause I pin exo. test , FSH after HMG injection is high but just on days where I pin HMG, normally it should be stable. But main fact is that my sperm count, mobility, amount / mL, is ZERO, no idea why!

I thought I have already a few million sperms but I have 100.000, that's NOTHING! The only thing which increased drastically is the volume: 3.2ml!

I know, LH is always low thats normal cause I pin exo. test , FSH after HMG injection is high but just on days where I pin HMG, normally it should be stable. But main fact is that my sperm count, mobility, amount / mL, is ZERO, no idea why!

I thought I have already a few million sperms but I have 100.000, that's NOTHING! The only thing which increased drastically is the volume: 3.2ml!
It will take about 3-6 months for sperm count to return to normal. Just keep using the medications and be patient. It’s not something that happens overnight. My first run with hcg/hmg it took about 7 months to get my wife pregnant. Best of luck and don’t give up

FU**!

A sperm cycle is 2.5 months in the body, so whatever you did in November will only start to show by late January or early February. But you should be in good shape within 6 months if you can keep running the HMG.

You've only been on the protocol for about a month now, correct? So any sperm you are producing are still maturing in the body, and they won't show up on a semen analysis until late January or early February.

I know it's hard, but you just have to be patient and consistent to see results. It's always worth checking just to see where you started from, or if you are one of the lucky guys who can keep on producing sperm no matter what they take. But for most of us, since you've been on steroids for a long time, it will take a few months to get the body running again.

Be patient, stay consistent, keep working the protocol, and you should start seeing results on your semen analysis in February.

Find a good fertility doc and be honest.
your gonna get a thousand replies on here or anywhere else. I went to an endocrinologist and he fixed me up many years back. Was prescribed a bunch of stuff. But it worked.

Find a good fertility doc and be honest.
your gonna get a thousand replies on here or anywhere else. I went to an endocrinologist and he fixed me up many years back. Was prescribed a bunch of stuff. But it worked.
I visited already 4 doc's, two had no clue about HMG or fertility and said only Clomid and going off will help, totally bullshit, one treated me like a junkie cause I use test, now only one helps me a bit and has knowledge, he checks my values regulary and prescribes me HCG and HMG but everytime I visit him he says "Still doesn't look good" - sucks!

I visited already 4 doc's, two had no clue about HMG or fertility and said only Clomid and going off will help, totally bullshit, one treated me like a junkie cause I use test, now only one helps me a bit and has knowledge, he checks my values regulary and prescribes me HCG and HMG but everytime I visit him he says "Still doesn't look good" - sucks!

Keep going dude, use the knowledge on this board.
There's one thing we ALL know, and that's that there are a TON (if not MOST) doctors that arent up to date on ANY KNOWLEDGE regarding this type of stuff. Hell, fertility, nutrition, muscle building....most Dr's and scientists are stuck in the 1960s. So keep talking to this dude and keep taking your stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131