over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i take over a gram a day

i dont drink coffee

energy drinks and pre-workout powders

That more then likely is your problem for Blood Pressure and sleeplessness. You having these problems at 31, I reevaluate my life and all those different things you are on.

Too much of a stimulant can have the opposite effect.

Ask your doc about modafinil..although they may want you to do another sleep study. I have taken modafinil for maybe 8 or 9 years and it has made all the difference.ps. I have a CPAP too but dont use it (just sleep on my stomach instead of back).

Try to reduce the caffeine intake and supplement daily with 15-25mg of 9-methyl-betacarboline. It can resensitize you to stims including caffeine.

How long have you been using the 9-MBC and can you explain how it makes you feel when you take it? The reason I am asking is that I have heard about this nooptropic before and it got me intrigued. I have been on Adderall for over 20 years and have thought about trying to come off but am scared of dealing with the withdrawal. From what I understand, it sounds like the 9-MBC may make doing that easier with less withdrawal symptoms.

Realistically, you need to back off caffeine and probably take a month break from all stims.
That wont be that hard. Work your way down every 2 days. 2 days at 700mg, then 2 days at 500 until you are at 0.

THEN, we just gotta find whats up with the fatigue. Is this every day, at the same time fatigue? Is this "i feel exhausted as Im getting out of bed" fatigue? Maybe get some bloodwork.

x2!

Ask your doc about modafinil..although they may want you to do another sleep study. I have taken modafinil for maybe 8 or 9 years and it has made all the difference.ps. I have a CPAP too but dont use it (just sleep on my stomach instead of back).

like a beached whale?

So you're taking the stuff but it's not doing anything for you.

Have you tried simply not using the stuff anymore and letting your body re-sensitize to it?

Are you saying you're addicted to it? I don't get it.....

So you're taking the stuff but it's not doing anything for you.

Have you tried simply not using the stuff anymore and letting your body re-sensitize to it?

Are you saying you're addicted to it? I don't get it.....

it affects me... but barely.

guess my only option is to re-sensitize

it affects me... but barely.

guess my only option is to re-sensitize

Yea dude fuck that shit you really don't need it, not at 31, you just fell into a trap with it just like anyone could with anything and now you think you have to rely on it.

I originally thought you were talking about coffee but you said pre workout and energy drinks that's completely different. Those things are full of garbage that is desensitizing you along with just the caffeine. Take a break from the stuff or hell drop it altogether otherwise it's just going to get worse, nothuman I believe was having some huge issues due to too much stimulants which led to other weird issues he has been trying everything to recover from, he's around your age.

I drink coffee a few times per week and sometimes use caffeine pills (mostly when cutting or when I don't want to do cardio and need some "push") but I remember when I was finishing my bachelor degree that I ended up drinking a lot of coffee... A LOT. After few weeks I started to get sleepy after drinking coffee... I don't know if it was for being knackered or if there is a paradoxical effect from caffeine.

I stopped caffeine a few weeks (not easy) and after that I got the stim effect again... But until today I avoid drinking a lot of coffee or too often.

How long have you been using the 9-MBC and can you explain how it makes you feel when you take it? The reason I am asking is that I have heard about this nooptropic before and it got me intrigued. I have been on Adderall for over 20 years and have thought about trying to come off but am scared of dealing with the withdrawal. From what I understand, it sounds like the 9-MBC may make doing that easier with less withdrawal symptoms.
It is a very difficult drug to fully describe, the best I can say is it gives me laser focus, like tunnel vision almost which does remind me of amphetamine but without the nasty peripheral effects you get from pharmaceutical speed. No jitters, no heart effect, no blood pressure changes.

One drawback to it was I noticed that sunlight affected me more than usual. For that reason I would suggest taking it in the winter. Light was brighter and standing in the sun was a little miserable.

It is a very difficult drug to fully describe, the best I can say is it gives me laser focus, like tunnel vision almost which does remind me of amphetamine but without the nasty peripheral effects you get from pharmaceutical speed. No jitters, no heart effect, no blood pressure changes.

One drawback to it was I noticed that sunlight affected me more than usual. For that reason I would suggest taking it in the winter. Light was brighter and standing in the sun was a little miserable.

Thanks for the info, where do you find it? I see a Hydrapharm brand on Amazon but the reviews suggest it might not be real. I figured most of the nooptropic sites would sell it, but can't find it at the normal goto ones.

Anyone who takes and says they are not affected by caffeine cannot live without it. Obviously it affects you, or wouldn't take it.

Thanks for the info, where do you find it? I see a Hydrapharm brand on Amazon but the reviews suggest it might not be real. I figured most of the nooptropic sites would sell it, but can't find it at the normal goto ones.

Hydrapharm doesn't provide COAs so customers are worried there might be a toxic byproduct in there after some discussions on Redditt etc. But the stuff works for me. I take a Bromantane cap with it in the morning and don't miss any other stims.

Too much of a stimulant can have the opposite effect.

^^this

I remember I once got up to 200mg caffeine and 25mcg ephedrine 3x a day.

I remember after taking it I was so tired it was insane. I actually fell asleep sitting upright in class and fell off my chair one time.

Time to stop taking it and resensitize. More isn't always better. A lot of times its worse.... unless it's tren.. lol

A doctor told me recently tha L-theanine clears out caffeine

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236