over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chronic Pain? Kratom- why/how I use it

I can't do kratom because I have a highly addictive personality, plus I have seen many friends become both physically and psychologically addicted to it (better off than my friends who ODed from that other dope though).

Slightly off topic question: have you tried BPC157 for pain/inflammation. It's my little daily "angel" - I would be much more gloomy and in pain without it, the relief is almost instantaneous (within 20 minutes) and allowed me to completely stop NSAIDs, icing, contrast showers, etc.

My vascularity has also increased a good bit from it, although I'm also on test/primo/GH so hard to say how MUCH it contributes to that but on paper it is potent for angiogenesis.

PS I also have done many years of CBT for my pain/injuries.
First allow me to thank you for sharing your experience especially in regards to BPC-157. I haven't tried BPC-157. I'd always read of it's benefits for injury repair/ post surgery aid though hadn't heard of it specifically for pain management. I will research sponsors and pricing once again as I now believe this compound deserves strong consideration.
Had you told me in the past that you order yours direct?

I am a firm believer in CONTRAST SHOWERS . The cold water towards the end of the shower really helps with nerve pain esp those that radiate down my legs. I Probably should have included Contrast Showers in my post but this in now habit and done so without much thought.

Thank you for your service!

Interestingly enough I was actually learning about the H-Wave today (before I read this thread). Can you you give us some details on how you use the unit? Daily? Length of time? Muscle groups/areas of body, etc, etc

Thanks

I’ve detoxed off months of use at 70 grams a day and it was the worst 2 weeks of my life. I’d rather go through my appendix bursting and festering inside me again than go through that kind of detox.

A few months ago I started fucking with it again because I was having trouble sleeping. Spent about a month taking 3-4 grams before bed and even on that low of a dose I experienced some minor withdrawals once I stopped. It was nothing like coming off 70 grams and it only lasted a few days vs 2 weeks but it still sucked.

If any of you have a real interest in this topic be sure to do a search! Kratom and members experiences have been discussed A LOT on this forum.

Interestingly enough I was actually learning about the H-Wave today (before I read this thread). Can you you give us some details on how you use the unit? Daily? Length of time? Muscle groups/areas of body, etc, etc

Thanks
I place the H-wave electrodes on my lower back turn it on and then relax. If I have the time I can turn on my heating pad use it simultaneously. And finish everything off with the ice pack. I have a large ice pack filled with clay. These additional two steps are not necessary and the user can apply the H-wave at work or before driving etc. It is clunkier than a TENS unit which is it's one drawback.

I figure there is so much more you can do with an H-wave I just simply have not done so. You could apply the electrodes on the shoulder for those suffering from such issues for example.
I began use of an H-wave with a physical therapist so I never researched the science behind it's effectiveness.

I apologize that I cannot supply you with more helpful information regarding the H-wave.

Thanks

H-Wave is believed to work by affecting the function of the sodium pump within the nerve and thereby creating a profound anesthetic/analgesic effect.

This explanation is beyond my understanding.

Does anybody try coming off gradually?
I had done so in the past and would assume tapering off would be much more advised that cutting off cold turkey.

My sister who took kratom throughout the day just cut it out all at once and really hadn't had any noteworthy withdrawal symptoms.

Symptoms of withdrawals vary widely.

If any of you have a real interest in this topic be sure to do a search! Kratom and members experiences have been discussed A LOT on this forum.
I have seen a lot of interest for Kratom on threads that originally had nothing to do with it. Thus I wanted to post my own personal protocol.

I want to stress that Kratom use helps me improve my quality of living. For pain management this seemed like more of a "chasing the dragon" affair.

I've read posts of yours regarding chronic pain which really have helped me to stay motivated and handle pain management with a positive mindset.

I used to live off kratom, probably 5-8g a day. Loved the rush and the overall better focus i had. It was freakin awesome at work or in presentations.

I am a lucky one who got absolutely no withdrawals though. So interesting to me that a handful of people literally cannot survive without it and another handful can quit cold turkey. Just shows allll the truly individual responses we get to ANY and ALL drugs.

I used to live off kratom, probably 5-8g a day. Loved the rush and the overall better focus i had. It was freakin awesome at work or in presentations.

I am a lucky one who got absolutely no withdrawals though. So interesting to me that a handful of people literally cannot survive without it and another handful can quit cold turkey. Just shows allll the truly individual responses we get to ANY and ALL drugs.
I didn't comment on this as I didn't want my post to be any longer than it already was but when it comes to working in sales as an example Kratom can truly be a performance enhancer.
When I was in sales and responsibly used kratom customers would regularly go out of their way to compliment me to ownership.

I’ve detoxed off months of use at 70 grams a day and it was the worst 2 weeks of my life. I’d rather go through my appendix bursting and festering inside me again than go through that kind of detox.

A few months ago I started fucking with it again because I was having trouble sleeping. Spent about a month taking 3-4 grams before bed and even on that low of a dose I experienced some minor withdrawals once I stopped. It was nothing like coming off 70 grams and it only lasted a few days vs 2 weeks but it still sucked.

I know man. I was there at one point. I spent so much cash. I was having it shipped in every single day by different vendors and sucking it down. It’s amazing how you can get at 70 grams in the blink of an eye.

I didn't comment on this as I didn't want my post to be any longer than it already was but when it comes to working in sales as an example Kratom can truly be a performance enhancer.
When I was in sales and responsibly used kratom customers would regularly go out of their way to compliment me to ownership.

100%. I feel kratom has a direct effect of my conversation, mood and verbal fluidity. I could explain stuff and go into detail without losing train of thought or anything. Vocabulary was great. Pretty amazing stuff.

I basically ONLY used it for this reason and its overall mood improvement. If I KNOW i had to be "ON" at work, take a teaspoon or two and it would do wonders.

I have seen a lot of interest for Kratom on threads that originally had nothing to do with it. Thus I wanted to post my own personal protocol.

I want to stress that Kratom use helps me improve my quality of living. For pain management this seemed like more of a "chasing the dragon" affair.

I've read posts of yours regarding chronic pain which really have helped me to stay motivated and handle pain management with a positive mindset.
i figured this was the reason you created the thread..
100%. I feel kratom has a direct effect of my conversation, mood and verbal fluidity. I could explain stuff and go into detail without losing train of thought or anything. Vocabulary was great. Pretty amazing stuff.

I basically ONLY used it for this reason and its overall mood improvement. If I KNOW i had to be "ON" at work, take a teaspoon or two and it would do wonders.
Whats your favorite go to strain?

i figured this was the reason you created the thread..
Whats your favorite go to strain?

All the maeng da's were good for this.
I work in a field where i need to present A LOT and its creatively driven. I don't file paperwork or have to do mundane stuff, I'm paid to think of creative solutions and ideas. So I look for any boost for this. I've experimented with TONS of shit and Kratom was one of my favs.

First allow me to thank you for sharing your experience especially in regards to BPC-157. I haven't tried BPC-157. I'd always read of it's benefits for injury repair/ post surgery aid though hadn't heard of it specifically for pain management. I will research sponsors and pricing once again as I now believe this compound deserves strong consideration.
Had you told me in the past that you order yours direct?

^^^BPC-157 is one of our products that continually grown in popularity

it seems to have a broad spectrum of healing ..esp for "inflammation" related problems

have received multiple feedbacks from guys taking it for for one thing (..an injured shoulder)
& all of a sudden (..much to their surprise) they realize that their gastrointestinal symptoms are gone (Crohn's, IBS, U.Colitis etc)

***IMHO; this stuff really does warrant investigation ..esp by us older (..more beat up) weightlifters/athletes

I know man. I was there at one point. I spent so much cash. I was having it shipped in every single day by different vendors and sucking it down. It’s amazing how you can get at 70 grams in the blink of an eye.

It can happen so fast.

I’d take 50 grams all at once and then an hour later I’d take another 10 grams and then another hour later I’d take the last 10 grams. So 70 grams in 2 hours. The reason I’d break up the last 20 grams away from the first 50 is because I wanted to feel again and again that first initial wave of euphoria you get when it kicks in before you then plateau and level off and start to come down.

And if I didn’t have enough to take my usual 70 grams I’d start to panick. Like 50 grams wasn’t enough. Not even 60 grams was enough. If I didn’t have at least 70 I wouldn’t be able to get where I wanted to be to satisfy my craving.

You took 50 grams at once? Wow! I would have puked my brains out which I’ve done a number of times in the past when I took a shit load of Kratom. I’d also sometimes get the worst wobbles and shakes from it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws