over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liv52-Tudca-Nac

Ironman 580

Registered
Newbies
If I’m running 50 mg anavar or anadrol daily which of these liver supports are best - should I take them daily while I’m running the orals or after I’m done ? Thx for the help

I'm currently running 50mg of Anadrol daily. I use NAC every day, year round as part of a general liver health supplement plan. At present time, I'm using Liver Stabil from Molecular Nutrition...it's the one formulated by William Llewellyn. I've also added in Tudca at 750mg/day due to the xtra liver strain from the Anadrol. So basically, I do NAC year-round and add in Tudca while taking an oral as part of a cycle. I've used Liv-52 in the past too as a general liver health supplement.

I take Livercare/Liv.52 and NAC year round.
When I am running a 17a Methyl I add in L-methionine, Milk Thistle and Choline w' Inositol.

If I’m running 50 mg anavar or anadrol daily which of these liver supports are best - should I take them daily while I’m running the orals or after I’m done ? Thx for the help
I believe it best to take liver health supplements during and after. The after portion lasting as long as the oral was run. So if the oral is used 4-6 weeks then take your liver supps for an additional 4-6 weeks after.

Thx for the answers - does taking these as you run the orals decrease their effectiveness?

I take ox bile , NAC , choline and inositol year round

I add tudca when on orals and glutathione after the orals
why tudca while on and glutathione after why is ones diming during/after advantageous over the other?

Udca and tudca work about the same , only one is prescription

I used TUDCA in the past and it didn’t my values were still out of range 4 weeks after cycle - as when I started taking UDCA values were in the teens and 20s after cycle
The reason I started taking the UDCA was due to the TUDCA not working for me as I had expected
But that’s me - maybe it works for others as I know many who love it
But it’s not the same as UDCA in my experience

Has anyone tried tudca from Double Wood Supplements?

I think I used that brand just recently, is it available on Amazon?

I did not get blood work with it though. I took it for a month or two while doing a short run of Anavar and winstrol. I just bought it to try out. However, I think a lot of people who get no results from TUDCA are probably getting bunk or improperly dosed brands. I've seen a lot of TUDCA come out bunk on testing over the years. I can't say whether this brand is good enough though because as I said, I didn't even do testing. It was a on the fly purchase fromAmazon while i was ordering some other items, lol.

I used TUDCA in the past and it didn’t my values were still out of range 4 weeks after cycle - as when I started taking UDCA values were in the teens and 20s after cycle
The reason I started taking the UDCA was due to the TUDCA not working for me as I had expected
But that’s me - maybe it works for others as I know many who love it
But it’s not the same as UDCA in my experience

the tudca i used that got both alt and ast liver values back in range was Olympus labs. I used 750 mgs daily , along with milk thistle at a capsule or two so i really dont know what did what, im only guessing the tudca i took worked

both werent that off, one was like 60-70 and the other 80, after the tudca and milk thistle for about a month they were well in range, 40's

having said all that, my liver enzymes have been elevated at least eleven years in yearly labs, sometimes my GP would say something, sometimes not, this Doctor kept on me, and I tried to explain over and over, breaking muscle down and training intense causes this as can running fast, he didnt buy it so I said hes doing my trt, so ill buy some tudca as ive heard great things for liver values, and it cant hurt and thats what happened

my liver eynzes are still a bit high usually, its really nothing to be concerned about when a little bit high like 60-80, that said I do take milk thistle sometimes and tudca sometimes

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws