over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Simethicone For distended stomach

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
I have had stomach issues for about 2 years now and have been seeing my gastroenterologist the whole time. They have ruled out EVERYTHING!!!
They have no idea why my stomach has been distended for so long. I was referred to a Hematologist and my blood work shows my iron levels are extremely low and I need an iron infusion and will need to take an iron supplement but still no idea regarding the distended stomach. My Hematologist recommended taking Simethicone gas x.
Well the stuff works amazingly but I have to take 3 pills after each meal and it keeps my stomach flat. Wondering if there are other supplements that could help?

So you’re saying it was just gas the whole time?

If you are producing gas at that rate then I'd think that there is another digestion issue.
Is it all food that causes the gas or have you tried ruling different things out.??

From what it sounds like yes. It’s more like trapped air in my stomach as I am not farting or burping. The simethicone seems to help.

If you are producing gas at that rate then I'd think that there is another digestion issue.
Is it all food that causes the gas or have you tried ruling different things out.??

it’s is not a digestive issue I know that for sure. Over 2 years of testing and we have looked at every digestive issue and ruled them out

ive tried to find herbal route for this because I take a simethicone gel cap before workout sometimes because I Have GERD and I get indigestion from almost anything I eat. Peppermint, licorice (dgl).... don't NEGATE sodium bicarbonate tablets! they work wonders one good burp and bloat is diminished greatly. do you have a pelvic tilt they are notorious for exacerbating symptoms, umbilical or hiatal hernia? do a gluten test, and a food allergy test, and a microbiome test and rule things out. Doctors will NOT tell you this shit.

ive tried to find herbal route for this because I take a simethicone gel cap before workout sometimes because I Have GERD and I get indigestion from almost anything I eat. Peppermint, licorice (dgl).... don't NEGATE sodium bicarbonate tablets! they work wonders one good burp and bloat is diminished greatly

thank you I will get somesodium bicarbonate tablets and try them. FYI I have no heart burn and don’t burp or fart just like trapped air in my stomach

thank you I will get somesodium bicarbonate tablets and try them. FYI I have no heart burn and don’t burp or fart just like trapped air in my stomach

it will combat this trapped air you are experiencing. Similar to activated charcoal, it binds to GASES, this trapped air you are referring to, is not air, it's a gas.

" Swallowing air may cause bloating, burping, gas, and abdominal pain. Swallowed air that is not released by burping passes through the digestive tract and is released as gas (flatus). "

you need to expel this gas or figure out what is creating this gas and attack the root culprit and go from ground zero.

it will combat this trapped air you are experiencing. Similar to activated charcoal, it binds to GASES, this trapped air you are referring to, is not air, it's a gas.

" Swallowing air may cause bloating, burping, gas, and abdominal pain. Swallowed air that is not released by burping passes through the digestive tract and is released as gas (flatus). "

I have tried the charcoal and was not as effective as the Gas X. I am hopeful for the sodium bicarbonate tablets to work!!
Wish I could just fart out the gas!!

I have tried the charcoal and was not as effective as the Gas X. I am hopeful for the sodium bicarbonate tablets to work!!
Wish I could just fart out the gas!!
are you taking probiotics? dgl is another cheap supplement to try and rule out its a licorice extract used. used by the prophets and pharaohs alike. organic honey + warm alkaline water + cinnamon is another old-world remedy to try, much of the spring water people drank near mountainous regions was naturally alkaline.

No probiotics and have tried DGL and it did nothing for me. Maybe probiotics might help

No probiotics and have tried DGL and it did nothing for me. Maybe probiotics might help

bro you should be exhausting your natural resources before going to doc, doc gets paid to KEEP YOU SICK, I have a degree in the field and have worked along side many over the last 13 years. trust me..

bro you should be exhausting your natural resources before going to doc, doc gets paid to KEEP YOU SICK, I have a degree in the field and have worked along side many over the last 13 years. trust me..
Thank you I am going to do the sodium bicarbonate tablets for sure. The pain use to be extremely bad and now has gone down after a year. I did try a lot of natural resources first with no improvement.
my gastroenterologist pretty much said she has no clue what is causing it and that’s that.
was extremely upsetting as I normally am single digit body fat and with looking pregnant all the time really sucked. I am going to look for another gastroenterologist for a second opinion

Well now that I have been reading about sodium bicarbonate tablets they may make the issue worse

Definitely try probiotics if you haven't yet! Glutamine first thing in the am, apple cider vinegar, sauerkraut, Greek yogurt (if you can handle milk products), digestive enzymes.
Getting your gut microbiome in order should help tremendously

if your gi work up was negative... how fast are you eating? Everyone likes to recommend drugs/supps and it could be as simple as you're eating too fast and swallowing air as you wolf down your food.

if your gi work up was negative... how fast are you eating? Everyone likes to recommend drugs/supps and it could be as simple as you're eating too fast and swallowing air as you wolf down your food.
Well I am a fast eater and always have been. I will definitely give this a try. Thanks

Definitely try probiotics if you haven't yet! Glutamine first thing in the am, apple cider vinegar, sauerkraut, Greek yogurt (if you can handle milk products), digestive enzymes.
Getting your gut microbiome in order should help tremendously
I am getting probiotics today and starting right away. Also been taking Metformin but only for about 2 weeks and I know that stuff take a while to work - that also should be good for the gut right

I am getting probiotics today and starting right away. Also been taking Metformin but only for about 2 weeks and I know that stuff take a while to work - that also should be good for the gut right

No , Metformin will fuck up your stomach with the first dose !!
Has this issue been worse since starting metformin.???

ive tried to find herbal route for this because I take a simethicone gel cap before workout sometimes because I Have GERD and I get indigestion from almost anything I eat. Peppermint, licorice (dgl).... don't NEGATE sodium bicarbonate tablets! they work wonders one good burp and bloat is diminished greatly. do you have a pelvic tilt they are notorious for exacerbating symptoms, umbilical or hiatal hernia? do a gluten test, and a food allergy test, and a microbiome test and rule things out. Doctors will NOT tell you this shit.

Exactly... great post.

OP you state you have tried everything but obviously you haven't if you are still having severe issues. Certain things can be great but don't just throw a bunch of supps/drugs at the issue and hope for the best. What is your diet like? I assume you have taken away foods and added them back etc? What do you eat in a typical day? Do you eat the same foods daily? What do you drink? Any diet soda's etc? How much water daily and do you drink during meals? I agree with all the recommendations in this thread but you should be smart how you implement them... meaning don't just add everything in at once and hope for the best.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws