over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING BITCOIN SUCKS!

It seems like the bitcoin adoption has really been increasing over the last 18 months. IN the beginning we kind of struggled with it, not knowing if we should try and push customers towards using Bitcoin or not? A few years ago it was much harder for the average guy to buy them to pay for an order, but now with cash app, coinbase, and many of these new fintech companies that are offering easy ways to buy, sell and store them.... but with the new adoption in these companies we see more regulation. Shit, just a year or 2 ago you could buy, sell trade on many of the major exchanges without giving them any info about yourself. Now, as many of you guys said before you're forced to take pics of your ID and jump through a bunch of hoops to satisfy the KYC agreements these institutions have to follow. I think the more time goes by the more we'll see this method taking over more and more. Its kinda funny, some guys just don't want to use bitcoin! They are fine using western union, they know how it works and they feel comfortable using it. Even if Bitcoin is cheaper for them, they prefer the same legacy method/s. I can't say I blame them to be honest, 'if it aint broke don't fix it' I suppose is true.

Have any of you guys used monero? I think that is supposed to be 100% anonymous, Ive used it a few times in the past, but not much. Seems like I heard that the govt was wiling to pay hackers or whoever a reward if they were able to break the technology that allows monero to operate like that, anonymously?

Bitcoin is almost at it's all time high. It sucks real bad. 🙄

I use cash app and only buy enough to donate. To worried about losing it all. I know people that have cane out on top though. To risky for me.

Bitcoin is nearly $29k now and you guys thought it was rubbish back then. You would have doubled your money. Granted it will go down eventually but it's doubled in value in a short time :D

Bitcoin is nearly $29k now and you guys thought it was rubbish back then. You would have doubled your money. Granted it will go down eventually but it's doubled in value in a short time :D

I bought ETH when it dipped below 100. I bought just about at 100 and now it hit 757. I remember when people were laughing and thinking we were foolish.

I bought ETH when it dipped below 100. I bought just about at 100 and now it hit 757. I remember when people were laughing and thinking we were foolish.

I am just annoyed I am poor so had to sell some due to necessity. Otherwise I would have kept it all in there. ETH at $100 was a guaranteed money maker as you knew at that time. If I had the cash I would have bought as much as I could at that time but sadly I couldn't.

I am just annoyed I am poor so had to sell some due to necessity. Otherwise I would have kept it all in there. ETH at $100 was a guaranteed money maker as you knew at that time. If I had the cash I would have bought as much as I could at that time but sadly I couldn't.

You going to call me crazy, but I sold my Harley and used that money. 😂

Bitcoin and my wife are the 2 reasons I will never do anything beyond prescribed TRT again. Fuck that hassle.

also, y’all guys are crazy if you don’t think that shit is just as traceable as WU

Bitcoin and my wife are the 2 reasons I will never do anything beyond prescribed TRT again. Fuck that hassle.

also, y’all guys are crazy if you don’t think that shit is just as traceable as WU

Definitely more traceable then cash and gold, but the most sophisticated hackers and criminal always find a loophole.

lol at the boomer hate for btc

it doesnt suck if you do 10 minutes of actual research on what it is and how/why to use it instead of waiting till its time to pay someone and having to ask a random at the gym

a genuine critique would be that btc transaction fees can be high and transaction times can vary depending on network traffic but its still infinitely cheaper and faster than almost all traditional means of transaction

this also totally ignores the fact that there are other cryptocurrencies that actually perform MUCH faster and cheaper than btc as a means of transaction

Because no one can track the WU, MG, or cashiers check you are probably using now to buy your gear? Is gear legal where you are? If it isnt, you are a criminal.

Yeah, I’m not a hacker or a criminal so I don’t fuck with it lol

Too much of a hassle. I dont use suppliers that only have that bitcoin option. Cim is the way to go.

Because no one can track the WU, MG, or cashiers check you are probably using now to buy your gear? Is gear legal where you are? If it isnt, you are a criminal.
Just using prescription TRT bother lol

To me f***k btc and all that .I don't care what anyone says its easy this and that. If the sponsor only take btc then he will have less customers than the one's that take other payment options. Im not worried about buying few gear and getting caught. If you are buying bulk to resell then you should be worried. But thats not my case.

There will always be a way to buy gear with out using all these new payment things. Believe that. And if not im fine with my trt from my doctor and peptides.I don't compete anymore and I'm old lol

I don't know anyone who uses BTC because they think it's less traceable. I use it for convenience. Money orders can be a nightmare but I won't go into that.

Fuck me it's £32,500 now. If guys put $500 in a wallet in mid Nov that would now be worth $1000. It definitely has it's disadvantages but it can also be great as well.

People go on about how crap/crazy BTC is but I feel the same when I read people are still doing CIM.

I don't know anyone who uses BTC because they think it's less traceable. I use it for convenience. Money orders can be a nightmare but I won't go into that.

Fuck me it's £32,500 now. If guys put $500 in a wallet in mid Nov that would now be worth $1000. It definitely has it's disadvantages but it can also be great as well.

People go on about how crap/crazy BTC is but I feel the same when I read people are still doing CIM.

Just a short couple of years and you would have 10 times your money in BTC and ETH. I don't know what digital money will capitalize the market, but society will go cashless at one point. Better get used to the technology. Major players are preparing for it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws