over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ CYCLES

Does tren give you more negative mental effects than EQ? I took EQ years ago and don't remember it giving anxiety at all but I'm hesitant to try it again because of a worry for negative mood, I value my mood so much. In fact I never even heard of this side effect of EQ anxiety until I started reading forums. Everybody I talked to in person just talks about gains and vascularity.

Tren on the other hand gave me horrible negative thoughts and made me a miserable person to be around. Everybody else on tren around me were more assholes on tren too lol so I know I'm not alone on that one.

Sorry for the thread drift I'm just curious if you're just one of those guys unaffected by ALL AAS mental effects or if tren gets you too and EQ doesn't.

Haha i wish all aas was like this

No my brother , i want murder ppl on tren hahah

Test fucks me up mentally too

For some ppl eq lowers estro and i think that this is were the anxiety comes from

Could be wrong though

I hear you , i value my mental and physical health these days thats why i run mostly primo

I'm thinking about a big (huge for me) 2021 cycle like
140mg test prop
600mg primo
600mg EQ
Drol

Maybe bump to 900/900 primo/EQ if it's going good. Maybe the EQ is pointless though with 600-900 primo?

No no pointless but not needed either

That said is great combination and you gone love it

All depends what you want to play with

Interested to See what everyone thats done eq cycles before what you used with it.test is a must even if its low dosed.

I known a few people that said they didn't get anxiety when they ran it with low test. But once they up the test anxiety started to act up
I hear that eq has to be ran at high doses almost like a gram.
When I was 20 I picked up some preload sostenons from organon and deca from denkall and had 50ml bottle of ganabol Eq that was 50mg.
I was doing only 300mg of the ganabol EQ and was working really better then any one from now days with higher doses.
Was there a reason back then in the late 90s eq was low dose?
No way I could do 1000mg of eq thats 50mg per ml so much oil plus the others.
Make it simple do you think the EQ from back in the day was different then today’s EQ? Even forte dodge eq was 50mg

I've run it alone, with lower test, lower with higher test....anxiety is real on it...I've noticed it's dose dependent....higher you can tolerate, better your results will be
These days in My 40s...I have no need to take it over 300wk
Arguably my best cycle over a decade ago was 1200-1400/wk only EQ(nothing else)...for only 6weeks or so(anx got too high)....I was seeing changes regularly, people were asking when I was competing, it just gives me a different/polished look

I've never felt elevated anxiety while taking EQ. For myself 600mg is a sweet spot with sometimes peaking at 800.

Last recomp cycle I ran was Test - EQ -Var
Test and EQ per week was 500 and 600mg respectively, w 50 mg Var per day.

I've never felt elevated anxiety while taking EQ. For myself 600mg is a sweet spot with sometimes peaking at 800.

Last recomp cycle I ran was Test - EQ -Var
Test and EQ per week was 500 and 600mg respectively, w 50 mg Var per day.

Great cycle brother

I've run up to 1.2g and loved it that high. I had a great offseason that i just ended and primarily was running high test and high EQ. Good vascularity, lean, round capped muscles.

I'm NOT a low to no test guy with anabolics. My goal is to look full and big, and if i take test out of there, growth and fullness are gone for me. Im trying to put on mass, not look cool at the beach.

I've run up to 1.2g and loved it that high. I had a great offseason that i just ended and primarily was running high test and high EQ. Good vascularity, lean, round capped muscles.

I'm NOT a low to no test guy with anabolics. My goal is to look full and big, and if i take test out of there, growth and fullness are gone for me. Im trying to put on mass, not look cool at the beach.

Have you ever had experiences with high primo mate? How does high eq compare to it? I know Justin rates Primo very highly

I'm the same low test does nothing for me.

Does tren give you more negative mental effects than EQ? I took EQ years ago and don't remember it giving anxiety at all but I'm hesitant to try it again because of a worry for negative mood, I value my mood so much. In fact I never even heard of this side effect of EQ anxiety until I started reading forums. Everybody I talked to in person just talks about gains and vascularity.

Tren on the other hand gave me horrible negative thoughts and made me a miserable person to be around. Everybody else on tren around me were more assholes on tren too lol so I know I'm not alone on that one.

Sorry for the thread drift I'm just curious if you're just one of those guys unaffected by ALL AAS mental effects or if tren gets you too and EQ doesn't.
Eq does give negative mood. I've never in my life heard that.anxiety yes but not mood change

Personally, I don’t like EQ. The gains were minimal at best and the side effects were horrific—anxiety, loss of appetite, high hematocrit levels, high blood pressure, and lethargy.

Personally, I don’t like EQ. The gains were minimal at best and the side effects were horrific—anxiety, loss of appetite, high hematocrit levels, high blood pressure, and lethargy.
Never really been much of a fan either. I'm sure nobody here remembers the 80's when we got it from vet suppliers and it was 50mg a cc. Imagine the guys on here saying they took 1200-1400 a week !?!? That's almost 3 x 10cc vials of 50mg EQ a week. At that dose you'd be looking for places to put it.

Here’s the thing with eq, if you run it low & only 10-12 weeks you’ve never really experienced it fully.

800mg-1200 a week for 20 weeks or more that when you can see the difference.

It doesn’t bother me with anxiety, one I have anxiety & ptsd & there’s no difference when I’m on or off.

I’m surprised how many guys posted 10-12 weeks it’s Boldenone undecylenate which means it has about a 14 day half life. About the time you’re coming off is when it really starts working best.

Never really been much of a fan either. I'm sure nobody here remembers the 80's when we got it from vet suppliers and it was 50mg a cc. Imagine the guys on here saying they took 1200-1400 a week !?!? That's almost 3 x 10cc vials of 50mg EQ a week. At that dose you'd be looking for places to put it.
True! The first bottles of EQ I used came from a pharmacy in Mexico and it was only 50 mgs per cc. I only used 150 mgs per week. Later I ran some UG lab at 600 mgs per week. Anxiety was intolerable! It was like being on clenbuterol.

Here’s the thing with eq, if you run it low & only 10-12 weeks you’ve never really experienced it fully.

800mg-1200 a week for 20 weeks or more that when you can see the difference.

It doesn’t bother me with anxiety, one I have anxiety & ptsd & there’s no difference when I’m on or off.

I’m surprised how many guys posted 10-12 weeks it’s Boldenone undecylenate which means it has about a 14 day half life. About the time you’re coming off is when it really starts working best.

Every steroid regardless of ester starts work the minute you inject it

Ppl are just too fat or using bad product

I can shoot eq now and see it visualy on me in 2 weeks

Never used Primo brother. Justin highly recommends it but I may have to try after I cut down.
I'd be super curious to hear about your experience with primo when you do try it eventually.

Bboy is trying @spclabs primo, they should hook you up with some so we can have a good log to read :)

One of the best cycles i did for feelings and look was this:
750 Test En
875 EQ
350 Tren Ace
350 MasteronE
100mcg T4 ed
5iu HGH before bed ed
3iu Log + 500mg Inj Carn before wo
5iu Log + 500mg Inj Carn after wo
500mg Metformin ed

EQ is a silent builder it grows you from within, and gives you a great fullness in your upper body.

Unfortunately you have to be one of those guys that don't convert EQ to E2 easily or gets his E2 killed.

It's really one of the most hit or miss AAS that you can use.
Often stacked with Tren can really make you go mad even more.

I suffer from naturally low hematocrit, so for me High Test and EQ really works well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear