over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sooooo.... GH still good after 3 1/2 years in the fridge? 😅

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As the title says, I have some Black Tops GH left over that I got from TP back in summer 2017.. They’ve been in the fridge since I got them, have basically a whole kit just sitting there...

I’ve asked before in passing in other threads about this but thought I’d make my own thread so everyone gets a chance to see it in case someone has better information...

Was wondering if it’s still good/safe to use as I’m waiting for my current order to come through and with the shipping delays, might as well get started on a little something in the mean time if it’s still good..

Totally fine.

As the title says, I have some Black Tops GH left over that I got from TP back in summer 2017.. They’ve been in the fridge since I got them, have basically a whole kit just sitting there...

I’ve asked before in passing in other threads about this but thought I’d make my own thread so everyone gets a chance to see it in case someone has better information...

Was wondering if it’s still good/safe to use as I’m waiting for my current order to come through and with the shipping delays, might as well get started on a little something in the mean time if it’s still good..

I wouldn't worry about it since they were not reconstituted. If I recall correctly; a while back, RP had some Rips left over from many years ago and they were good. I forget if he serum tested or sent them to Jano or exactly what he did, but remember we were curious at the time if they would be good and they were. Perhaps if he is reading this, he can chime in.

I had a couple of kits from way back hidden under my closet crap. At least 5 years old, think they were old time Jin's. Shit was way strong still, and not even refrigerated (powder does not need to be)

I doubt it’s 100% fine but it will still be potent, I agree.

He asked if it's still good/safe to take so what I said was correct. Even if it lost a bit of potency if it's been stored unmixed in a fridge the whole time it's not going to be unsafe to use so I would class that as totally fine. I have used peptides 3-4 years with no issues and pretty much full potency. Many definitely exaggerate the degradation of peptides and often it's people who have never had anything stored for many years. Although my post was more to do with the safety and the fact it would still work even if it were weaker. So sure it may be 97% fine but that could imply it's unsafe to use which I don't think it is so I went with "totally fine". I feel even stupid explaining this as it should be obvious and you were "splitting hairs".

He asked if it's still good/safe to take so what I said was correct. Even if it lost a bit of potency if it's been stored unmixed in a fridge the whole time it's not going to be unsafe to use so I would class that as totally fine. I have used peptides 3-4 years with no issues and pretty much full potency. Many definitely exaggerate the degradation of peptides and often it's people who have never had anything stored for many years. Although my post was more to do with the safety and the fact it would still work even if it were weaker. So sure it may be 97% fine but that could imply it's unsafe to use which I don't think it is so I went with "totally fine". I feel even stupid explaining this as it should be obvious and you were "splitting hairs".
I like to be precise. Is it good as in safe - sure. Is it good as in maximally potent? Nope.

If it is weaker, can just adjust the dosage up a bit and watch for sides. I would not assume that it is weaker at first. Test it out and see how you do.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear