over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and a history of Cancer

deadliftdeez

Registered
Newbies
I have been dabbling the idea of taking 2ui with my winter bulk at the end of the year. My only concern is that I had leukemia when I was a child, and I have been in remission for 20 years now. Every time you try to do research on google, you get a million different answers regarding cancer concerns with HGH. I was wondering if experienced HGH users could give me some advice on here. HGH is the holy grail and I know I'm going to love it, but my concern is it may possibly grow cancer cells... any advice?

Is what you may get out of it really worth the risk.

My thought process was to take it as an HRT dose to keep me at the very top of a normal range, along with my cycles. I was wondering if anyone had a good medical answer or if someone with a previous cancer has experience/knowledge on the subject.. but I absolutely agree with you, I would not blast a bunch of HGH. The risk/reward would not be worth it to me with the fear of cancer cell growth.

I have never seen and good studies on this. And doubt there have been any. And to hear 1 persons experience is pretty worthless IMO. As it may apply or not.

I have never seen and good studies on this. And doubt there have been any. And to hear 1 persons experience is pretty worthless IMO. As it may apply or not.

that's true.. I may just wait until I am at an absolute plateau if I ever get to that point.

This is your decision to make, even 2ius will elevate your risk. Search dwarfs of Ecuador
I am wondering, if a primary reason that those with Laron Syndrome are 'immune' to cancer and diabetes is that they lack IGF-1 could Tamoxifen add a bit of extra insurance for someone who's had cancer in the past?
Being that Nolvadex has been shown to lower igf-1 perhaps this is a better option compared to an AI for those who thankfully overcame cancer.

Care to please share your thoughts?

I am wondering, if a primary reason that those with Laron Syndrome are 'immune' to cancer and diabetes is that they lack IGF-1 could Tamoxifen add a bit of extra insurance for someone who's had cancer in the past?
Being that Nolvadex has been shown to lower igf-1 perhaps this is a better option compared to an AI for those who thankfully overcame cancer.

Yes, that's what novidex is prescribed for, at least the treatment and prevention of "high risk women" in regards to breast cancer.

Nova wouldn't be my first choice as a cancer prevention drug. Metformin will lower igf-1 levels without lowering serum HGH levels while the same cannot be said for Nova. Plus everyone's ability to process sugars declines with age.

From a health standpoint Nolvadex is a better option anyways. Ideally you would try to control estradiol levels by frequency of injection, more frequent injections should lead to lower estradiol and DHT levels.

You should get bloods first of all. See where your at. Im sure you've alrdy read that.
I was worried about the inherent risk of early stage or dormant cancer and then raising igf1 levels for myself. Obviously weigh ur decisions but if you want to pursue it. Maybe load up on cbd for a month before you start. Science is compliance so do whatever you can to minimize unwanted sides and stick with it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear