over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chronic Pain? Kratom- why/how I use it

I'm a longtime Kratom user and have ordered from at least 20 different vendors over the years. Natures Cure kratom is by FAR the best. The Green Malay and Green Maeng Da is f'ing great. And they will give you free samples if you ask for them at checkout, so you can try other strains and see what you like before ordering a large amount. They take credit card too, which is very difficult to come by for Kratom. This is the site I order from: https://naturescurekratom.com. You can thank me later :)
Any discount codes we can use?

Take care.
MS

Most users report that Red Vein strains work best to mitigate pain.
My personal experience is that Red Kali and Red Dragon are not the strongest for pain and are closer to green strains by effect and feel.
Red Maeng Da (pimp grade) is one of the stronger ones for pain. If one tolerates Kratom very well the Tinctures could very well be a better option for pain.

I will not use the term pain killer as one cannot kill nor eliminate severe nor chronic pain. The point is to make things bearable.

Best of luck to those seeking relief.

Maeng da refers to several different types of purportedly strong and long-lasting kratom (source Healthline)

One doesn't have to stick to red veins for pain. One could also try various forms of Maeng Da

It can happen so fast.

I’d take 50 grams all at once and then an hour later I’d take another 10 grams and then another hour later I’d take the last 10 grams. So 70 grams in 2 hours. The reason I’d break up the last 20 grams away from the first 50 is because I wanted to feel again and again that first initial wave of euphoria you get when it kicks in before you then plateau and level off and start to come down.

And if I didn’t have enough to take my usual 70 grams I’d start to panick. Like 50 grams wasn’t enough. Not even 60 grams was enough. If I didn’t have at least 70 I wouldn’t be able to get where I wanted to be to satisfy my craving.
Omg man, those gram dosages are TREMENDOUS!
Your post is definitely a testament to the fact that we are all wired differently I can't imagine being that lit into it.

I've never had more than 8g of red plantation (red blend) @ once. That was 6 years ago.

I have dabbled on and off for 6 years taking maybe a 2-year break not even thinking about it basically forgetting..

so I'm fortunate I suppose.

That one time I was feeling good, but then nausea hit and then my eyes got jacked some kinda funky and I had to lay down 👀
Napped like a baby, woke up feeling fluffy 3 hours later.
Kind of enjoyed it.
I knew to back down tho.

I've never gotten into opiates.
Used oxycodone script once ..

What I really want to know is were you bloating, what were your intestines feeling like?
You must have been dehydrated to the fucking max, what about your stools!?

Hell I tore a hemi 4 months ago cuz I wasn't getting my greens routinely or enough magbesium for a few days. Shit a lumpy softball. 🤦‍♂️

I've never had a withdrawal, at least not that I know of..
Most difficult thing for me is abstaining long enough to reset the supposed tolerance for the RED..
Green and whites 1-3 g and their lit.

1 gram WMD loose leaf, very minor boil with some lemon for 30 minutes.
I have 1 servings of some potent clear headed buzz, beats coffee. Edgey mood unfortunately.

Im thinking a 2 week reset soon.

Any supplement recommendations?

Your post is definitely a testament to the fact that we are all wired differently I can't imagine being that lit into it.

I've never had more than 8g of red plantation (red blend) @ once. That was 6 years ago.

I have dabbled on and off for 6 years taking maybe a 2-year break not even thinking about it basically forgetting..

That one time I was feeling good, but then nausea hit and then my eyes got jacked some kinda funky and I had to lay down 👀
Kind of enjoyed it.
I knew to back down tho.

What I really want to know is were you bloating, what were your intestines feeling like?

Hell I tore a hemi 4 months ago cuz I wasn't getting my greens routinely or enough magbesium for a few days. Shit a lumpy softball. 🤦‍♂️

Most difficult thing for me is abstaining long enough to reset the supposed tolerance for the RED..

I have 1 servings of some potent clear headed buzz, beats coffee. Edgey mood unfortunately.

I don’t recall any bloating issues. Dehydration wasn’t an issue until it was time to use the bathroom.

The constipation was no joke. I’m usually pretty regular no matter my diet or fiber intake. Twice a day is normal for me.

With the Kratom at those levels though it wouldn’t be unusual for me to go 3 days between bowel movements. Seriously. And oddly, I’d feel fine. No discomfort or distention.

But good god... when I finally ended up going it was not pleasant. So unpleasant that I would get anxiety whenever it was time to take care of business.

Because of the dryness and size, it would be extremely painful and difficult to excrete. Like trying to push out 3 Red Bull cans stacked on top of each other that had been dipped in glue and then rolled in sand and broken glass.

I’d always look for something to set in front of me that I could put my feet up on like a makeshift squatty potty. Otherwise there would be a chance that I just wouldn’t be able to make it happen or that it would get stuck half way.

As far as supplements, I honestly don’t know, maybe someone else might be able to chime in on that.

That one time I was feeling good, but then nausea hit and then my eyes got jacked some kinda funky and I had to lay down
Kind of enjoyed it.
I knew to back down tho.

Hell I tore a hemi 4 months ago cuz I wasn't getting my greens routinely or enough magbesium for a few days. Shit a lumpy softball.

You ask about supplement recommendations... what sort of effects/benefit are you looking for from said supplements?

I tried Kratom for the first time a few days ago. Taken it maybe 3 days at 2 gram dosages. It worsened my sleep, woke up after 3 or 4 hours and couldn't get back to sleep each time. Is this common with Kratom? It was something called Green Malay.

I got a nice kick. Gave 4 grams, first 2 grams and then another 2 grams after 90 minutes, to a friend and he felt nothing at all.

I tried Kratom for the first time a few days ago. Taken it maybe 3 days at 2 gram dosages. It worsened my sleep, woke up after 3 or 4 hours and couldn't get back to sleep each time. Is this common with Kratom? It was something called Green Malay.

I got a nice kick. Gave 4 grams, first 2 grams and then another 2 grams after 90 minutes, to a friend and he felt nothing at all.
I’ve been a user for years and I still wouldn’t take any green or white strands within 5-6 hours of bedtime. Reds typically enhance sleep.

This was typical when I was using red vein Thai for sleep. Knocks you out but because effects are short lived 2 hours later would wake up full anxiety attack then take another dose to get back to sleep.

They say 2g of Circumin and 3 g MSM help the effects of Kratom. Also, apigenin(chamomile extract).

Max

I tend to use red Bali for sleep, anxiety, or when my bicep tendon is flared up. Unsure on dosage I use since I just weight powder out on scale 7-8g in weight(for anxiety 3-4g so don't fall asleep). If I go 10g in weight that's when cold sweats and sick feeling hit. Very happy it wasn't made illegal. Very useful.

My GF and I have tried it twice, couple different strains, it's does produce a good feeling but cannot handle the hangover headaches we each had. It took multiple Advil to relieve mine. Just not worth it for us.

This was typical when I was using red vein Thai for sleep. Knocks you out but because effects are short lived 2 hours later would wake up full anxiety attack then take another dose to get back to sleep.
Marijuana does this to me. I’m out like a light for 5 hours then I’m up and can’t fall back asleep

Happy Hip and KK are top notch vendors. Haven’t used in a long time but there stuff was potent. I can’t remember the owners name at HH....oh wait, it’s Chris. Good dude

Sleep interruption is not exactly the norm but far from uncommon at the same time. Essentially effects of Kratom vary greatly person to person. For some Kratom can amp them up for others it relaxes them, both mentally and physically.

Sleep interruption is not exactly the norm but far from uncommon at the same time. Essentially effects of Kratom vary greatly person to person. For some Kratom can amp them up for others it relaxes them, both mentally and physically.
It can be dose dependent too. Like 2 grams of a certain strain may make you sleepy....while 6 grams of the same strain amps you up

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws