over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose thread

Sory but i not care what he says

I know from experience that everytime i see bloodwork witb test and primo and is estrogen problem either test is bunk or primo cut with something

All my years using primo from pharmacy i never got estrogen problem nor anyone i have spoken too that gets bloodwork

Maybe i havent met these kind of guys
How many times lab results estrogen with test and primo only? Exact doses too ea h time?

I’m curious too. I don’t have a lot of lab work but the last time I ran higher dose primo and lowish test my estrogen tanked. It was around 7 total (estradiol). I was on 150ish test and 500ish primo.

I ended up taking low dose dbol for relief and raised test and dropped primo. Took a minute to get sorted out.

I know the difference between primo and mast and EQ so I seriously doubt my primo was cut with one of those. Each has specific side effects even at low dose, in my body.
Eg
Primo, full, pumped, libido drops
Mast, muscles cramp/harden up a bit, libido goes crazy
EQ, I literally turn red even on 200mg/week lol

I've had fake primo before, strung just like test prop from sponsor here, been four years ago I forgot which sponsor

I've heard ninety percent of primo is something else

I've had fake primo before, strung just like test prop from sponsor here, been four years ago I forgot which sponsor

Maybe I’m just lucky or I had chosen wisely but all the primo I’ve got in the past has been real. Biotech - no shit it’s on point - and raws. If you’ve seen primo raws you know what it looks like and smells like and how it melts into hot oil. It’s very different from test and mast (both of which are also distinct from each other in appearance and smell). YMMV though.

FYI melting point test and lab analysis are your friends

FYI primo at 200mg/ml will have a bite because of the high level of solvents needed to avoid the hormone crashing

Unless you had it tested you can't state it was fake because it stung. It could sting for so many reasons. Now I am not stating it wasn't fake either but you can't just assume it was fake because it gave you pip. Granted most 100mg/ml primo's should not sting but you never know. As MM posted 200mg/ml commonly sting due to the solvent content.

It was 100 mgs ml

Maybe it was real. I've never had anything but test prop hurt like that im

Maybe it was the ingredient in it

How many times lab results estrogen with test and primo only? Exact doses too ea h time?

12,5 mg Norma test enanthate ed
100 mg bayer rimo ed

No problems at all , BW every 6-8 weeks , going on 7 months now

All BW exactcly the same as far as hormones

When there is profit there WILL be scaming

Before 4 years there was a ugl here and everybody was saying better than bayer and had insane results

We payed to sent it to simec and guess what ? 75 mg primo + 25 mg parabolan

So yea... ofc it was stronger than bayer lol

You know what is more weird ? With parabolan in it , it was crystal clear

Seriously i not know guys

It fascinates me if same hormone can have such fluctuations

One advise is , do primo after trt cruise so you are reset

If coming from other compounds or switching maybe it gives these flactuations

Seriously though , when you not want to push more and want to maintain you look and muscle without sacrifice bloodwork IMO primo cant be beat

Primo cruises with tren blasts would be my game plan if i could do it all over again

Reactions: JJT
Seriously i not know guys

It fascinates me if same hormone can have such fluctuations

One advise is , do primo after trt cruise so you are reset

If coming from other compounds or switching maybe it gives these flactuations

Seriously though , when you not want to push more and want to maintain you look and muscle without sacrifice bloodwork IMO primo cant be beat

Primo cruises with tren blasts would be my game plan if i could do it all over again

What do you think would be the minimum primo dose (as long as it's 100% legit) that would be effective to run with TRT?

What do you think would be the minimum primo dose (as long as it's 100% legit) that would be effective to run with TRT?
Depends on what you are trying to do. for me Primo acts as a mild anabolic and helps in estrogen control. If someone just wants something in place to help anabolism, recovery and nutrient partitioning then 200 test, 200 Primo and 50 mg/d Provron is a good approach. It's not going to put on a ton of size but over time it will make you look better and better and bloodwork might stay perfect or close over many months.

My last cycle this previous summer/fall was 300mg Test C -- 300mg Mast E -- Anavar 25mg for the last 7 weeks, and I felt amazing on a lower dose. Gains were very impressive... I am also not a huge guy so the lower doses may be a moderate size for some anabolics... I'm around lee priest height 140lbs in the summer with 8% body fat hahaha

12,5 mg Norma test enanthate ed
100 mg bayer rimo ed

No problems at all , BW every 6-8 weeks , going on 7 months now

All BW exactcly the same as far as hormones

When there is profit there WILL be scaming

Before 4 years there was a ugl here and everybody was saying better than bayer and had insane results

We payed to sent it to simec and guess what ? 75 mg primo + 25 mg parabolan

So yea... ofc it was stronger than bayer lol

You know what is more weird ? With parabolan in it , it was crystal clear

That's very interesting. Obviously still a scam but not to save money but to get great reviews so people buy more. Parabolan is very expensive and it still had 75% primo in there so a weird way of doing things compared to a typical scammer. The funny thing is if they released that product as 75mg primo and 25mg parabolan it would probably fly off the shelf because it's a one off and would be very effective and shouldn't give bad sides effects most get when running typical doses of tren.

Depends on what you are trying to do. for me Primo acts as a mild anabolic and helps in estrogen control. If someone just wants something in place to help anabolism, recovery and nutrient partitioning then 200 test, 200 Primo and 50 mg/d Provron is a good approach. It's not going to put on a ton of size but over time it will make you look better and better and bloodwork might stay perfect or close over many months.

Not sure if this falls under the low-dose category. It certainly isn't huge by any means (that's what she said).

Currently running 400 Primo, 200 DHB, and 200 mast p/test p/tren a blend per week - 4 shots/week. and my physique looks better than it has in at least 10 years. I just turned 46, BTW. On top of how I look is the well being. I just feel fucking GREAT!

I had to take a break from some GH cause I overdid it, bumping dosage up way too fast and had some real bad sides, which have finally subsided. Will throw some grey tops in soon at 1iu and move up slowly from there. I expect it will just amplify what I'm already seeing.

Not sure if this falls under the low-dose category. It certainly isn't huge by any means (that's what she said).

Currently running 400 Primo, 200 DHB, and 200 mast p/test p/tren a blend per week - 4 shots/week. and my physique looks better than it has in at least 10 years. I just turned 46, BTW. On top of how I look is the well being. I just feel fucking GREAT!

I had to take a break from some GH cause I overdid it, bumping dosage up way too fast and had some real bad sides, which have finally subsided. Will throw some grey tops in soon at 1iu and move up slowly from there. I expect it will just amplify what I'm already seeing.
Glad it works for you but I don’t think many would classify that as low dose. I mean it is a gram of drugs each week.

Not much testosterone in thare and nothing else that aromatizes. You might have problems as the cycle progresses. If so you might consider adding a little more test.

I came completely off in 2016 due to a bad run with addiction. Destroyed my life and went from 260lbs 15% bf to 160lbs probably 5% bf.
Basically lost all my gains.
I used to run fairly high dosages, about 3 grams total weekly.
Been sober for 3 years now,
I've been back in the gym for 6 weeks.
I started my cycle wanting to run 800mg test, 400mg tren weekly, but I kept skipping my 2nd shot for the week and so I've been doing 400mg test 200mg tren a week and I've gained 35lbs in 6 weeks. And I feel great!
My first cycle ever was 600mg test only and I didn't see results like I'm seeing now. (Muscle memory im sure)...
Ill be dropping the tren in 2 weeks and upping test to 600mg and adding deca at 500mg a week as well as 50mg dbol to help keep gains from the tren.

I'm going to keep dosages as modest as possible. Why go high if I dont need to....

I'm going to keep dosages as modest as possible. Why go high if I dont need to....
I just tried 1500mg Test E to experience high dosed testosterone cycles. I got about the same results I do from 300mg Test but more side effects. I bought it straight from the pharmacy too. I seem to max my response out around 600mg total androgens.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws