over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 Nausea

How many ticks on the slin pin is a good start dose is the question if mixed with 1 cc bac water??

How many ticks on the slin pin is a good start dose is the question if mixed with 1 cc bac water??
seems as if the consensus is 2ticks.. or rather 200mcg.

you might need a smaller syringe to see a 2iu draw.. or try to eye ball that with a 100iu syringe

thats why i dilute with 4ml/cc of water.. then i can draw out 5iu or 10iu.

I already mixed it with one cc bac water- how many ticks is good?
I would personally use a half tic with that in the loading phase for every day for 1 week and then eod for a week and then once a week on Sat night for as long as you can stand it. I love the way the stuff makes me look and gets me horny, but at the same time sleepy and very tight muscles. Headaches for a couple days on the once a week days. This is what I just went through.

I already mixed it with one cc bac water- how many ticks is good?

You need to add more water. Someone above just posted they mix 4cc but every vial I have ever had can only fit in about 3.5cc max so that's why I always write 3cc to be safe. Follow my instructions above if you have never used it before. For the sake of adding a few days using tiny amounts at the start it will prevent the extreme side effects many experience. Some may want to start at a slightly higher dose so 2 or 3 ticks and that is fine as well. But putting just 1ml in a 1st vial is asking for feeling like utter shit because even 1 tick is 100mcg so 2 ticks (which is still next to nothing so hard to dose) is 200mcg which is a decent dose.

What's funny when I first used this a decade ago it would always come with instructions to load it at 1mg per day for the first 10 days. So I done 1ml bac water in the vial and took 0.1ml so 1mg per day for 10 days. Fuck me I felt so ill but I was fine so again it's not the end of the world but you can avoid that extreme nausea by following my earlier post so just go and add another 2ml water into your vial now and start with 1-2 ticks max first dose.

You need to add more water. Someone above just posted they mix 4cc but every vial I have ever had can only fit in about 3.5cc max so that's why I always write 3cc to be safe. Follow my instructions above if you have never used it before. For the sake of adding a few days using tiny amounts at the start it will prevent the extreme side effects many experience. Some may want to start at a slightly higher dose so 2 or 3 ticks and that is fine as well. But putting just 1ml in a 1st vial is asking for feeling like utter shit because even 1 tick is 100mcg so 2 ticks (which is still next to nothing so hard to dose) is 200mcg which is a decent dose.

What's funny when I first used this a decade ago it would always come with instructions to load it at 1mg per day for the first 10 days. So I done 1ml bac water in the vial and took 0.1ml so 1mg per day for 10 days. Fuck me I felt so ill but I was fine so again it's not the end of the world but you can avoid that extreme nausea by following my earlier post so just go and add another 2ml water into your vial now and start with 1-2 ticks max first dose.
Yeah. 4ml is about the most i can get in my vials.
3ml is good as well.

deleted post... I don't know what I'm talking about ...lol

I would like to know why it weaknesses the immune system. Sometimes even on the next day after taking it I feel shit.

Holy shit ya'll are making this way extra complicated.

10mg Bottle
Recon with 1ml BW
Each tick is 100mcg

Holy shit ya'll are making this way extra complicated.

10mg Bottle
Recon with 1ml BW
Each tick is 100mcg

We really aren't overcomplicating things. I realize some people are really bad at maths but literally for a first time just do 3ml and 1 tick then 2 ticks then 3 ticks etc. It's very hard to dose exactly 1 or 2 ticks in most slin pins. Someone who puts in 1ml and doses 1 tick could really be injecting 150-250mcg instead of 100mcg (room for error is much smaller) and this whole thread is about not feeling like shit after injecting. I have advised 100's of people (worked for 2 peptide companies) about using this over the 10 years and whilst many can start at 250mcg+ and feel a bit sick but fine some people feel like utter shit on 100-200mcg first injection. Some people are so bad they never use it again.

All the people who have issues usually mix mt2 with 1ml bac water or they may even put 2ml+ in but they just use too much water. Putting in more water just reduces the probability of feeling like shit. They can just fill the vial and do 1 ticks and 2 ticks so it's fail proof without even understanding the maths. So it's definitely not overcomplicating this stuff at all it's just ensuring they don't feel like utter shit for the guys who are sensitive to this stuff. So 1ml or 3ml and do 1 tick then 2 ticks and 3 ticks it's very easy if you ignore the maths which for many is still also very simple but I know some don't have a clue. I get guys who message me asking how much 1ml bac water would be in the 10mg vial per ml or 0.1ml so I am always detailed when I post about it because many don't know basic maths. I am crap at English so we all have our own strengths/weaknesses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131