over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recrurring rhabdomyolysis

Alright so just a quick update...
My rhabdo issues are gone, it was all from a stressful relationship with a confirmed npd/bpd gf.

Thankfully that whore has been out of my life for almost three months.
To make a long story short, after almost 5 years together and shitload of dumb shit she has done to me and herself she has found herself a brand new 20 year old bf (she is 27) who also has bpd and takes antidepressants, antipsychotics, xanax and shitload of gear for his physique. Also that MFer acted as my friend for motnhs to get to her.
To make it more absurd she is probably back on meth from what i've seen and also loves his xanaxes and she hopped on gear. Funny how it all turned out. I wanted to hurt them both so much but it looks like they're managing that well.

I could went for hours or maybe days on how i was dumb putting with so much shit for so long.* At least this was a nice lesson. Im just afraid it will take me months or years to have back somewhat of a self confidence and to be able to trust other ppl, especially women.
My friends have saved me from some potential deep shit during these three month, from drug abuse to almost suicide. So thankful for them. I can't believe how great people are around me. Just wish i stopped being such a burden for them. This shit takes longer than i expected.

At least im back training hard and its the best feeling in this world after struggling so much for past year and a half.

*it was my first relationship ever and my self respect was zero prior to it and during it, which could explain alot..

Imagine caring about a girl so much that your kidneys fail

Wow

thats called love..
i know, pretty beta-male but who cares..
OPs situation seems similar to mine years ago..

thats called love..
i know, pretty beta-male but who cares..
OPs situation seems similar to mine years ago..

they say that it is possible to die from a broken heart

so at least that didnt happen to you guys

I had a buddy who kept getting rhabdo, too. He was using a shit load of gear though. His pee would literally turn black. He described it the same as you. He never got any answers though. I think he slowed down a lot on lifting because of it.

Hello everyone I want to ask if anyone here ever had similiar issues as i have and what was the solution for them
tldr;
I've been working out since 2010 without any health issues
-started taking gear in 2015, never took gh, insulin, dnp,t3,
-never had any issues except HDL climbing a bit lower than range and HCT climbing to 51
-obivsously been consistent with bloodwork since 2015
-competed natty in 2013, 2014, on gear in 2016, 2018, again no issues with anything
-Started with gear low - 300mg enanthate was 1st cycle..gradually progressed to where i am now and that is 750-875 test + 250-375 deca with 1 arimidex eod
-Havent used more than 300mgs tren and that was in september 2018
-Between cycles i did pct up until 2017 and then i switched to BnC..C for me is 100-175mgs of test and B is never above 1,5g and no orals

Now what is wrong:
3rd of Sept. 2019 I was in tenth week of a 750 test 375 deca cycle and thats when shit happened
By shit happening I mean getting rhabdomyolysis, CK around 40k. I was put on IV for 2 days and that was it. Didnt train for three weeks afterwads, then slowly started back training w/ intensity.
I wasnt doing anything different in training, nutrition etc, recovered in a week and my liver, heart, lungs and most importantly kidneys were absolutely fine after that

I went cold turkey till december, then I started 150mgs of test up until mid of january, then i started another cycle - 750 only and then i added deca @ 375mg again in half of feb.
March '20 - another rhabdo episode, CK around 20k this time, havent got admitted to hospital because I swore that I am hydrating and peeing enough.
Stopped the gear again and stopped training since the gyms were locked down here.
Half of june - Gyms opened, I trained for 3 weeks without any troubles so again as dumb I am i went on cycle. 750 test for 4 weeks, 5weeks on 750 test+ 300 mast.
At the last week of doing mast with test i started having crippling rhabdo pains again, took a week off and everything was fine. Switched from mast to deca and well, shit started happening again.
My CK was around thousand this monday after an arm workout. On friday after 6 days off its @ 423. Im gonna get retested this tuesday to see if my Ck gets down to normal values.

-Obviously here the deca sounds like culprit, but i havnet had any issues with it back in 2018 or i havent had any issues while contest prepping on 500 test / 300tren / 300eq and 20mg sdrol and 30mg winny and the first half o f conotest prep was iirc 750test w 500 deca.

-the rabhdo pains as i call it are cruel and crippling and very different from regular doms and they start at the night of the same day as i worked out, usually at around 3am
-If i get "rhabdo pains" in my chest or legs im barely able to function and nothing helps with pain except getting through it and flushing water like crazy, of course that leads to a bit of local oedema but no comparment syndrome..luckily yet

-no im not dehydrated ever, my minerals are always good and i never drink less than a gallon of water per day w/ appropriate amoount of sodium in meals
-eGFR, creatinine, bun, always in range
-Only thing that gets wrecked is my CK which then raises AST/ALT but i get back in range quickly
-Got a pretty stressful job and gf and a puppy lol, my sleep is off very often but i dont think sleep loss and stress can trigger brutal reaction like this

-I have researched all of this and what I gathered is that if its not the stress and bad sleep then it has to be some kind of glycogen storage disease, fatty acid oxidation disease or something like that.
-But if I had any of these diseases then it would surely manifest earlier so im not really believeing in that or rather not believing in that bcs im a stubborn idiot and want to continue with this crazy lifestyle lol

-Basically I can train but not to failure and not with volume as I was used to and it stresses me mentally even more.

Hell I dont even know where I am going with this post. Guess I just wanted to vent.
Anyone here had the same issues? Is it possible its from gear/stress/lack of sleep? Or some shit that i got from a tick etc.?

TLDR2;
-Getting rhabdomyolysis after a good workout
-no issues ever since 2010 up until sept. 2019
-Doctors are telling me its from working out too hard and they dont want to do any tests on me, its obvious i did this all to myself with dem steroids, proteins and liftin and if i stop doing all this then im cured

Thanks for any input guys.
Sorry for any typos or nonsensical sentences, english is not my native language but I try my best to keep up lol.
I remember going to the hospital fir a different reason amd they took a blood test and said you have rabdo we need to admit you and start antibiotics right away
I said doc it can be a cause of things I get it but I break down muscle constantly and that releases that so called disease in the blood stream
I said I’m good I’ll pass on that but just so you know

It’s a nightmare getting this issue too mine shot up last month but came down to 433 they where 20x higher when I first got it last year

I think we need more rest can’t overwork like most and keep up on blood work

and try not get little injury’s and if so rest

more rest sleep

20x433 is not even 9k, this is no rhabdo
my ck was 36000 alt and ast were 1000+
rhabdo can not be diagnosed by bloodwork only, it is that unbearable ppain that indicates it.

marathon runners often have several 10k ck value without any rhabdo

20x433 is not even 9k, this is no rhabdo
my ck was 36000 alt and ast were 1000+
rhabdo can not be diagnosed by bloodwork only, it is that unbearable ppain that indicates it.

marathon runners often have several 10k ck value without any rhabdo
It was 20x higher than normal last year I mean i was suffering extreme cramping it was very bad I don’t know the exact number but I got blood work every week to see if they where coming down even at week 8 they where still not fully down but the cramping was gone

last blood work 3 weeks ago my levels where 430 down from 10000

To further the last blood work I was dieting on tren mast clen dnp ephedrine days of sleepless nights starvation and tons of cardio caffeine

right before she told me my legs had bad feeling of like lactic acid build up which I didn’t think much of it luckily that next day she phoned and I put two thing together and saved myself then gyms shut for lockdown

just overworked and rested now 430

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members