advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I will write a bit about me - 131 kg fasting weight, which is about 288 pounds. Yesterday I was talking to Ole Vagga because I have close contact with him and he suggested to me to push the scale up. So I will slowly increase the calories and try to raise the weight to about 140 kg (about 310 lbs). Below I will give for those interested what my current diet looks like, a photo showing that it is quite lean all the time and does not have a lot of fat.
View attachment 124981

normal day 3x week

1.protein-60g carbs-120g+12iu novorapid

intra(8iu novorapid before workout) 30g amino.+80g carbs

2.(post work.)p-80g c-180g +18iu novorapid
3.p-70g c-130 +10iu novorapid
4.p-70g c-80g
5.p-70g c-80g f-15g
6.p-70g c-60g f-15g

high day 2x week

1.protein-60g carbs-150g+15iu novorapid

intra(10iu novorapid before workout) 30g amino.+100g carbs

2.(post work.)p-80g c-200g +20iu novorapid
3.p-70g c-170 +14iu novorapid
4.p-70g c-100g
5.p-70g c-100g f-15g
6.p-70g c-60g f-15g

low day 2x week(rest days)

1.protein-60g carbs-110g fats-15g
2.p-70g c-0g f-15g
3.p-70g c-80g
4.p-70g c-80g
5.p-70g c-80g f-15g

6.p-70g c-0g f-35g

Besides, I am very happy with how the leg trainings go, because with chronic knee pain which prevented me from doing everyday activities and for 2 years I was not able to do any form of squat now finally I gradually come to good loads and legs start to grow again. It is true that I do squats only on the machine with revers bands to relieve the knee a little at the very bottom of the squat, but at the end of October I did squats on the same machine with a lot of pain in the knees and with a weight of only 75 kg, and now after 3 months yesterday I did 325 kg for 7 repetitions with light reserve for 2-3 repetitions Very slowly and systematically I will add further, I want to cross the 400kg barrier on this machine, and it is very heavy - similar to cybex.

luki,

You're a monster. You're very lean and at that size, you look truly impressive.

Questions, how long do you wait between insulin shots (between meal 1 and intra, intra and post-workout and post-workout and meal 3)? Also, it seems that you avoid fat intake while the insulin is present. Do you feel that makes a difference in keeping you leaner? Are you not running any lantus? What are your preferred carb sources?

luki,

You're a monster. You're very lean and at that size, you look truly impressive.

Questions, how long do you wait between insulin shots (between meal 1 and intra, intra and post-workout and post-workout and meal 3)? Also, it seems that you avoid fat intake while the insulin is present. Do you feel that makes a difference in keeping you leaner? Are you not running any lantus? What are your preferred carb sources?
I eat my first meal around 9 am and I start training around 11.30 I finish around 2 p.m. and then I also eat a post-workout meal, the 3rd meal 2 hours after meal No. 2
I avoid fats when insulin is active, I also tried to add fats, but this way works best for me. Overall, as you can see, I keep my fat intake very low all year round, I am a typical carbohydrate type, I was able to eat up to 1100g of carbohydrates a day and I will have to eat as much or more to break this 140kg barrier.

I have tried Lantus several times but it does not suit me, insulin sensitivity drops quickly and then it is difficult to restore it. Besides, I am a bit of a supporter of the meat school and maximizing carbohydrate intake around training to use short insulin in this window. The rest of the day these carbs are lower, which I think helps me stay leaner.

When it comes to carbohydrate sources, I eat really clean - rice, cream of rice, potatoes, oatmeal, some fruit and a little white bread. Breakfast cornflakes after training. That's it.

I eat my first meal around 9 am and I start training around 11.30 I finish around 2 p.m. and then I also eat a post-workout meal, the 3rd meal 2 hours after meal No. 2
I avoid fats when insulin is active, I also tried to add fats, but this way works best for me. Overall, as you can see, I keep my fat intake very low all year round, I am a typical carbohydrate type, I was able to eat up to 1100g of carbohydrates a day and I will have to eat as much or more to break this 140kg barrier.

I have tried Lantus several times but it does not suit me, insulin sensitivity drops quickly and then it is difficult to restore it. Besides, I am a bit of a supporter of the meat school and maximizing carbohydrate intake around training to use short insulin in this window. The rest of the day these carbs are lower, which I think helps me stay leaner.

When it comes to carbohydrate sources, I eat really clean - rice, cream of rice, potatoes, oatmeal, some fruit and a little white bread. Breakfast cornflakes after training. That's it.
I meant - the Milos school

Thx for the great info Luki- now my question is pinning the slin better intra muscular or sub q or no difference?

Wait a second...

Pinning insulin intramuscular makes it work twice fast... Injecting R subq on legs makes it almost as slow as Lantus...
It's very important where you inject insulin.

-R done IM becomes almost Humalog
-Lantus must be injected ONLY subq, and better in the sides of legs and twice a day to control glucose, for IGF1 once usually is fine.
-Humalog done IM becomes something like Apidra which is an even faster insulin.

I would use IM insulin only if i can source only R and i need a Humalog insulin like...

I tried Lantus IM and it wasn't a pleasant experience at all!!!

Wait a second...

Pinning insulin intramuscular makes it work twice fast... Injecting R subq on legs makes it almost as slow as Lantus...
It's very important where you inject insulin.

-R done IM becomes almost Humalog
-Lantus must be injected ONLY subq, and better in the sides of legs and twice a day to control glucose, for IGF1 once usually is fine.
-Humalog done IM becomes something like Apidra which is an even faster insulin.

I would use IM insulin only if i can source only R and i need a Humalog insulin like...

I tried Lantus IM and it wasn't a pleasant experience at all!!!
I don't want you to get me wrong but I see your forum posts every now and then and you want to weave too many scientific theories into simple bodybuilding, it never works well because we're starting to get paranoid. I myself got caught in this trap but I came to my senses in time, I went back to the basics and I am making progress again

respect to you brother

IMO over analyzing and overthinking are two of biggest problems of today BBers

respect to you brother

IMO over analyzing and overthinking are two of biggest problems of today BBers

I think we can add in the tossing out of decades of anecdotal reports/feedback and experience the moment a single study performed on 8 "experienced" male trainers is released........................people are far to quick to toss out the tried and true for the "scientifically" supported and most times easier way of doing things. What some of these geniuses fail to recognize is that one small study proves literally nothing.

Read it all great postings
Luki what is your blood sugars 2 hours after a big carb meal say 200grams

do they go above 10mmol 2 hours later or higher
Interested in this

Read it all great postings
Luki what is your blood sugars 2 hours after a big carb meal say 200grams

do they go above 10mmol 2 hours later or higher
Interested in this
Absolutely, I would never have sugar so high even if I did not use insulin - 2h 200g of carbohydrates without using insulin some 100mg / dl and if I use insulin it is 65-75

when bodybuilders talk genetics you have one of the best attributes i think, which is wide shoulders. i think your arms are huge. not everyone has that big broad frame. believe that.
its funny though i like oversized arms too, to some degree, with balance. ive always been most disappointed with my arms over the years. just try to tear them apart. like if we picked up some dumbells, we could pull them to the
chin, we could pull them to outside the shoulders, etc. maybe try holding on to the dumbell rack like a bent over row, but curling to the sternum, etc. just find angles to tear them apart. inside outside, etc.
you are way out of my league, to be honest, you are doing well, i can say that.

I don't want you to get me wrong but I see your forum posts every now and then and you want to weave too many scientific theories into simple bodybuilding, it never works well because we're starting to get paranoid. I myself got caught in this trap but I came to my senses in time, I went back to the basics and I am making progress again
There's a big difference between saying that i tend to overthink... and what i wrote isn't the truth :p

And yes i overthink so much :D

A little update - workouts are going very well, today another PB in hack squats of 330 kg for 7 repetitions. I am starting the cut next week, I just have to consider whether it will be a short and intense 2-4 week minicut, or a longer 10-12 week reduction followed by a strong rebound. At the end of April my girlfriend will compete in proshow in Spain to try to qualify for Mr. Olympia and I will not hide that I also want to look good when I go there. I don't want to be flat then like when cutting so I consider it to make a longer cut and make a strong rebound, I have 12 weeks for all of this until then so it would be enough time for me to be calm because I think I have about 9-10% now and it was enough that I would go down to 7% I don't need 6% and me to do a good rebound. Besides, the whole last year I was struggling with an injury to both shoulders, which prevented me from training hard and it did not all work out as I would like it, and I want to finally break this 310-pound barrier on an empty stomach

A little update - workouts are going very well, today another PB in hack squats of 330 kg for 7 repetitions. I am starting the cut next week, I just have to consider whether it will be a short and intense 2-4 week minicut, or a longer 10-12 week reduction followed by a strong rebound. At the end of April my girlfriend will compete in proshow in Spain to try to qualify for Mr. Olympia and I will not hide that I also want to look good when I go there. I don't want to be flat then like when cutting so I consider it to make a longer cut and make a strong rebound, I have 12 weeks for all of this until then so it would be enough time for me to be calm because I think I have about 9-10% now and it was enough that I would go down to 7% I don't need 6% and me to do a good rebound. Besides, the whole last year I was struggling with an injury to both shoulders, which prevented me from training hard and it did not all work out as I would like it, and I want to finally break this 310-pound barrier on an empty stomach

You want to look fantastic! Not just good 😂

I wish you and your gf the best for next upcoming competition!

Ask the promoter but i think theres no pro qualifier contest due to corona, I know caz i wanted to compete too.

Ask the promoter but i think theres no pro qualifier contest due to corona, I know caz i wanted to compete too.
you misunderstood my friend, my girlfriend is already a pro and I mean qualifications for mr. olympia and not getting a pro card because I already have

you misunderstood my friend, my girlfriend is already a pro and I mean qualifications for mr. olympia and not getting a pro card because I already have
Sorry, my fault. Anyway, no pro events until June/July i think. Emilio Martinez said that in his IG.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131