over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covid-19 Prophylaxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to wait till Feb or later here in Japan for the vaccines to be available. I will be watching patiently...hoping to get it asap as I am in a high-risk category.

We had such an overstock of the vaccine here(SE Texas) that they opened it up to all people for about a week. I'm very low risk so I didn't rush to jump in the line but I have several young(40) clients that have already had their first shots last week.

We have to wait till Feb or later here in Japan for the vaccines to be available. I will be watching patiently...hoping to get it asap as I am in a high-risk category.
I'm right there with you...COPD and high BP. On meds for both.
I've dropped over 30 lbs since March just to give my body a fighting chance in case I caught Covid.
Not a guarantee I realize.

Wife is a Nurse in Texas. only 2 Nurses from her unit opted into getting the vaccine. Her not being one of them.
What was the reasoning as a frontline worker into opting out? Are they trying to make sure people that are at risk get them first?

What was the reasoning as a frontline worker into opting out? Are they trying to make sure people that are at risk get them first?

they are worried about adverse reaction

i have not gotten but know several who have including my 85 y/o mom, most no side effects, 1 person stated that shoulder was extremely sore for 24 + hours and approx 30 min post in inject got mildly light headed, my moms and her husband which is 84 both had no side effects to report, said injection site was mildly sore for 24 hours.
Injection site soreness could probably be avoided in 99% of cases if nurses and doctors knew how to site inject. Watched a couple of vaccinations take place on the news. They seem to never hit the deltoid or the triceps, but rather somewhere just below the delt, between triceps and biceps.

lol that's retarded
Why? Because the people on the news tell you so? The same people that in early 2020 told you with a straight that face masks don't work?

You don't have to be a "Bill Gates microchip, mark of the beast, sterilization program" type conspiracy theorist to opt out of the vaccine. mRNA vaccines are still novel and the COVID-19 vaccine is the first licensed drug in humans. We simply don't know enough yet to guarantee (medium-term) safety so it is perfectly reasonable to be skeptical. To believe bizarre conspiracy theories is retarded, but so it is to simply believe everything you are told by a ruling class whose incentives discourage truth-telling.

Several different mRNA vaccines have now been tested from phase I to IIb clinical studies and have been shown to be safe and reasonably well tolerated (Tables 2, 3). However, recent human trials have demonstrated moderate and in rare cases severe injection site or systemic reactions for different mRNA platforms22,91. Potential safety concerns that are likely to be evaluated in future preclinical and clinical studies include local and systemic inflammation, the biodistribution and persistence of expressed immunogen, stimulation of auto-reactive antibodies and potential toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components. A possible concern could be that some mRNA-based vaccine platforms54,166 induce potent type I interferon responses, which have been associated not only with inflammation but also potentially with autoimmunity167,168. Thus, identification of individuals at an increased risk of autoimmune reactions before mRNA vaccination may allow reasonable precautions to be taken. Another potential safety issue could derive from the presence of extracellular RNA during mRNA vaccination. Extracellular naked RNA has been shown to increase the permeability of tightly packed endothelial cells and may thus contribute to oedema169. Another study showed that extracellular RNA promoted blood coagulation and pathological thrombus formation170. Safety will therefore need continued evaluation as different mRNA modalities and delivery systems are utilized for the first time in humans and are tested in larger patient populations.

Why? Because the people on the news tell you so? The same people that in early 2020 told you with a straight that face masks don't work?

You don't have to be a "Bill Gates microchip, mark of the beast, sterilization program" type conspiracy theorist to opt out of the vaccine. mRNA vaccines are still novel and the COVID-19 vaccine is the first licensed drug in humans. We simply don't know enough yet to guarantee (medium-term) safety so it is perfectly reasonable to be skeptical. To believe bizarre conspiracy theories is retarded, but so it is to simply believe everything you are told by a ruling class whose incentives discourage truth-telling.

We're talking about nurses opting out of an approved vaccine while dealing with Covid patients. I'm with you on opting out of the vaccine, but I build houses, not treat Covid patients.

We're talking about nurses opting out of an approved vaccine while dealing with Covid patients. I'm with you on opting out of the vaccine, but I build houses, not treat Covid patients.
If it's an old and/or obese nurse, then sure. But a young, healthy nurse that follows safety protocols (thus only being exposed to small viral loads, if at all) won't benefit individually from the vaccine.

If it's an old and/or obese nurse, then sure. But a young, healthy nurse that follows safety protocols (thus only being exposed to small viral loads, if at all) won't benefit individually from the vaccine.
Yes I just read some articles, there's a good percentage opting out. You'd think a vaccine would be useful as prophylaxis and people in the medical community would embrace it but shit is crazy now and people have ceased being rational. Nothing surprises me anymore :)

Any military man on here shouldn’t be worried about getting a vaccine because we stood in line & took shot after shot in Marine Corps basic training when I was in. All the negative Nancy’s out there listen to all the conspiracy theories.

KEEP THIS THREAD ABOUT PROPHYLAXIS!

Any military man on here shouldn’t be worried about getting a vaccine because we stood in line & took shot after shot in Marine Corps basic training when I was in. All the negative Nancy’s out there listen to all the conspiracy theories.

We knew what those shots were. It was penicillin.... Considering Marines call it 'boot camp' i doubt you're a Marine. And we wouldn't confuse the two. I.E. Drill Sargent/Drill Instructor are not interchangeable.

My Wife is healthy/fit in her 20's. We've both already had Covid-19. I see no point in getting it personally.

We're also trying to get pregnant later this year.

I received my second shot of the Pfizer vaccine this past Monday morning (3 weeks after my first).
No issues until about 8pm. Developed chills & a fever (100.3), joint pain especially in my hands, muscle aches, and a pounding headache.
Took some Tylenol and then proceeded to sleep for almost 12 hours under two comforters in sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt.
Woke up drenched and my only (new) symptom is a swollen lymph node in my left armpit. Spent all day on the couch napping.
Fever broke, muscle and joint pain is almost completely gone as well as the headache.

After the first shot I had a little delayed injection site pain (test Prop is much worse) and some fatigue that a good night
of sleep cured.

My experience may or may not be what you can expect if you were to get the vaccine. Am I glad I got it...hell yes!

I received my second shot of the Pfizer vaccine this past Monday morning (3 weeks after my first).
No issues until about 8pm. Developed chills & a fever (100.3), joint pain especially in my hands, muscle aches, and a pounding headache.
Took some Tylenol and then proceeded to sleep for almost 12 hours under two comforters in sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt.
Woke up drenched and my only (new) symptom is a swollen lymph node in my left armpit. Spent all day on the couch napping.
Fever broke, muscle and joint pain is almost completely gone as well as the headache.

After the first shot I had a little delayed injection site pain (test Prop is much worse) and some fatigue that a good night
of sleep cured.

My experience may or may not be what you can expect if you were to get the vaccine. Am I glad I got it...hell yes!
Wondering how I will handle that 2nd shot. having heart failure. Did you have any heart palpitations? Irregular heart beat? Did you take your blood pressure?

Wondering how I will handle that 2nd shot. having heart failure. Did you have any heart palpitations? Irregular heart beat? Did you take your blood pressure?
My BP hasn't been a big issue after losing so much weight over the past 10 months. No palpitations.
Maldorf when your eligible I would just get it! Period!
Taking into consideration your heart issues I'd want to be as healthy as possible prior to getting both shots.
The first shot was nothing. The second was a whole different animal. Felt like a 36 hour flu.
My bet is you'll be fine.

We had such an overstock of the vaccine here(SE Texas) that they opened it up to all people for about a week. I'm very low risk so I didn't rush to jump in the line but I have several young(40) clients that have already had their first shots last week.
The vaccine contains Nano particles of Aluminum, not the Aluminum that is in nature, is any study regarding if the Aluminum will and up in the brain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear