over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

raise vitamin D

1 large egg = 44ius of vit D

The daily recommended dosage of vit D for the regular person is 600iu.

So, no emeric.
Ok, so a dozen eggs would just about get you there. That sounds about right!

Ok, so a dozen eggs would just about get you there. That sounds about right!
I am on 36 eggs diet (daily) in March I was on 60 eggs for 8 weeks, no issue with cholesterol, I consume the yolk raw. If you are very active training 2 times per day or train like old timers in the 70s , long and very intense you can eat minimum 24 eggs per day, Vince Gironda was recommending 36 egg per day.

One large egg contains 0.65 milligrams of zinc.

Well that's a bit different than you original post of ........."one average egg provide 82% daylily recommended vitamin D." LOL
Depend in the size of the egg, extra large egg has more than one average (medium)

This guy eatin 36 eggs a day?cmon man that’s rediculous - way too much broscience goin on here -

This guy eatin 36 eggs a day?cmon man that’s rediculous - way too much broscience goin on here -
Is not brosience, is nutrition. You don`t have to eta the way I do, just sharing with the PM members. Eggs are still my main protein, minerals, vitamin D, E and omega sours. My vitamin C is also natural source, not dietary supplement source.

A good portion of those eggs are powder though right Emeric?
I've eaten as many as 12-18 egg whites/day. The wife was NOT amused.

Here on other good information why natural sources are better than in a supplement form.

Mother Nature has created foods for us that are complex and designed to be metabolized by our bodies in a synergistic way.

Back in the 1930’s ascorbic acid was isolated out of little red peppers by Dr. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi who won a Nobel Prize for his work. What he also found, which has mostly been ignored until recently, was that ascorbic acid was far more biologically available and active while it was still in the red pepper.

Scientists of the era of “Better Living Through Chemistry and Science” (which we have been experiencing for the last sixty years) decided to take the discoveries about Vitamin C and “improve” on Mother Nature.

They found that extracting ascorbic acid from natural foods, such as the red peppers, cabbage, cranberries, gooseberries, or acerola berries, is relatively expensive. Ascorbic acid can be created in the laboratory much less expensively (and of course much more profitably). Scientists discovered that they could take corn syrup, mix it with hydrochloric acid, and voila: ascorbic acid! (By the way, the corn is more likely than ever to be genetically modified and of course not organically grown.)

Years later, scientists discovered what Dr. Szent-Györgyi had discovered about ascorbic acid: it is not as effective when detached from the whole food matrix! So they went about trying to determine what other factors there could be in the whole food that would make the ascorbic acid work better.

First, they discovered the importance of bioflavonoids, so they figured out how to produce these synthetically in the laboratory, to be added to the ascorbic acid. Then they found that ascorbic acid worked better as a mineral ascorbate and they worked on that! Then they found that fat-soluble ascorbic acid was superior, because it went directly to the liver vs. water soluble ascorbic acid. In fact if you put 100 mg of ascorbic acid in the body, within a few hours at least 90% of it would be excreted in the urine. If you put 10 times more into the body to account for a 90% loss it would cause diarrhea. So they experimented with various things and concluded that if you attach the ascorbic acid molecule to another molecule, in one case a metabolite, the ascorbic acid will stay in the body longer (they didn’t seem to care why it stayed in the body longer, but it stayed in the body longer and hopefully that was a good thing).

Today there is a broad variety of ascorbic acid products with various things attached to them. With all this research, time, thought and dollars being put into creating a synthetic vitamin C, the fact remains that none of them can come even close to the potentials of what Mother Nature makes. One important factor that science has not been able to duplicate is the special kind of energy that holds living food together. Whether this energy is found in the enzymes or in the energy patterns of whole food structures, it is unlikely that science will ever be able to reproduce it in a laboratory. This may be one of several reasons why studies have shown that the body will absorb close to 100% of the vitamin C that is consumed as part of a whole food, whereas barely 10% of the “stripped down” ascorbic acid is absorbed.

I am on 36 eggs diet (daily) in March I was on 60 eggs for 8 weeks, no issue with cholesterol, I consume the yolk raw. If you are very active training 2 times per day or train like old timers in the 70s , long and very intense you can eat minimum 24 eggs per day, Vince Gironda was recommending 36 egg per day.

Wow, that's amazing, I eat 12 eggs a day in off-season and I love them, but how can you not get fat on so many calories? I guess you don't eat carbs

Wow, that's amazing, I eat 12 eggs a day in off-season and I love them, but how can you not get fat on so many calories? I guess you don't eat carbs
200g carbs extra per day, I train 7 day and 3 times per week 2 workouts 1 AM and 1 PM. Also I walk 45 minutes every day.

One thing I kinda have wondered about, and probably could find with a bit of googling if I wasn't lazy, is a protocol for quickly raising your D levels if low, but still safely. I have seen some 50K or even 200K tablets lol.
D3 is something that apparently doesn't have to be taken daily, can all be taken once weekly or even once a month if I understand correctly.

I have seen some saying a body can synthesise 10K daily if out in the sun for a certain number of minutes so that should be safe, but many seem to recommend a max of 5K to be safe. I didn't take D3 for a long time but now with the Covid I started with about 12K for a few weeks and dropped to about 6K. It's dark where I'm at, get no sun.

I remember Hernon saying we would be seeing a lot of kidney damage in bbers from them taking D3 lol.

Is not brosience, is nutrition. You don`t have to eta the way I do, just sharing with the PM members. Eggs are still my main protein, minerals, vitamin D, E and omega sours. My vitamin C is also natural source, not dietary supplement source.

I am all for eating nutrient dense foods and getting as many vitamins and minerals from your diet. However you earlier thought that 1 egg contains 82% of the RDA for vitamin D and it turns out you are eating 36 eggs per day so you obviously want high levels of vitamin d. So I am really curious how you are eating to get your vitamin c in for the day as eggs don't contain any. Do you aim for just a low amounts of vit c or high like vit d? You are eating approx 2500 calories from eggs alone so surely there isn't much room to fit other foods in unless you're eating a massive amount of calories. Guava? Oranges? Grapefruit? Do you eat any meat? You are definitely eating 36 eggs every single day?

I am all for eating nutrient dense foods and getting as many vitamins and minerals from your diet. However you earlier thought that 1 egg contains 82% of the RDA for vitamin D and it turns out you are eating 36 eggs per day so you obviously want high levels of vitamin d. So I am really curious how you are eating to get your vitamin c in for the day as eggs don't contain any. Do you aim for just a low amounts of vit c or high like vit d? You are eating approx 2500 calories from eggs alone so surely there isn't much room to fit other foods in unless you're eating a massive amount of calories. Guava? Oranges? Grapefruit? Do you eat any meat? You are definitely eating 36 eggs every single day?
Start my morning with 3 fresh lemon, I have 2 lemon trees and I live in California, so I have lemon non stop. So I put 3 whole lemon ( not just the juice) in a blender with 3 table spoon ginger juice and 2 cloves of garlic and 1 cup of water and I make a shake, I do this 2 times day for my C vitamin, also I use 1 cup berry mix in my egg shakes and greens ( vegies and salads). After my last meal I fast 14 hours. I use 4 raw eggs and whole egg powder in my shakes, 3 shakes per day. The whole egg powder is for my personal use only and I do share some with Dr.Serrano. The whole egg powder contains Amniotic fluid stem cells, minerals and vitamins, so I don`t use any vitamins or minerals in a supplement form. I train very intense every day 7 days and walking cardio.

Start my morning with 3 fresh lemon, I have 2 lemon trees and I live in California, so I have lemon non stop. So I put 3 whole lemon ( not just the juice) in a blender with 3 table spoon ginger juice and 2 cloves of garlic and 1 cup of water and I make a shake, I do this 2 times day for my C vitamin, also I use 1 cup berry mix in my egg shakes and greens ( vegies and salads). After my last meal I fast 14 hours. I use 4 raw eggs and whole egg powder in my shakes, 3 shakes per day. The whole egg powder is for my personal use only and I do share some with Dr.Serrano. The whole egg powder contains Amniotic fluid stem cells, minerals and vitamins, so I don`t use any vitamins or minerals in a supplement form. I train very intense every day 7 days and walking cardio.

Ok so that is more realistic. I think many thought you were eating 36 eggs per day but you are just consuming the equivalent of 36 eggs through 12 raw eggs and whole egg powder. Do you even eat cooked eggs ever? That drink must taste horrible but it's full of good ingredients (lemons, garlic and ginger) and you will be used to it. So you drink nearly all your meals?

Cool hand Luke ate fifty. Won me $50!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL