over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DK Metcalf

Zarati

Registered
Natural?
He is such a beast, if he's naturt, he's genetics are insane, wish he would give bodybuilding a shot

He plays for Seahawks

1610593391049.png

Why would you not think that was natural?
Why in hell would you want him to try bodybuilding and lose millions of dollars?

Great player, no doubt he is natural. People don't realize genetics is king, aas is the smallest component behind genetics and hard work.

Thankfully he never got into bodybuilding he is a true athlete making millions and healthy who looks better than modern bodybuilders.

I'd imagine he would be even better if he would lose some size, his only knock is not quite agile as ideal. People forget that muscle doesn't help these guys. Look at devonte smith, lt, randy moss. Skinny and long arms, agility, true athlete ability.

No doubt his genetics are other worldly but I doubt he's natty simply because there's too much at stake for those guys to not use performance enhancers. I really doubt he's using much gear. In fact most members on the forum probably use more than him lol. But I'd be very surprised if he (or practically any NFL/NBA/etc) was completely clean.

As we used to say in the "Cycling World" .....teams don't have doctors to make sure they are clean, they have doctors to make sure they test clean

Big difference !!!

As someone who played college football, im 100% positive there is a mix of clean and unclean guys in the league.
But no one is coming into the league already on gear. Guys from BAMA are not on cycles, guys from Bama are already big and strong with superior genetics.

1000% positive DK is clean and if anything will use some GH when he's battling injuries.
Even if you look at the list of who fails the PED policy, most are lineman and linebackers who are absorbing the most hits and are injured. Its a recovery drug for them, not a get big drug. Dudes in the NFL are already big.

GH is muuuuch more prevalent in the NFL that cycles are.

Once again this is strictly from a football perspective. Baseball is 100% different.
This thread also makes me seriously realize that most guys have not seen superior genetics up close. Its ridiculous to see in person.

its obvious none of you played sports or knew real athletes...guys at the gym arent athletes. really good genetics result in people playing pro sports for a living, not being a juiced up gym rat.
ive seen jerod cherry come in and bench 315 for 15's with ease, long after he retired with 3 superbowl rings. ive seen reggie white do alternating dumbell curls with 120's....can u do that?
or even come close?
the sad fact is great genetics can get u the muscles of an average dude after 4 cycles of cheating. christ, beanie wells when he was here at akron garfield had the body of a grown man at 16. add gym time to that and u got nfl running back size and strength. which he was.
i saw a 14 year old black kid here in ravenna ohio at a park who id'a swore he was a muscled up 20 yr old. he was 14.

As someone who played college football, im 100% positive there is a mix of clean and unclean guys in the league.
But no one is coming into the league already on gear. Guys from BAMA are not on cycles, guys from Bama are already big and strong with superior genetics.

1000% positive DK is clean and if anything will use some GH when he's battling injuries.
Even if you look at the list of who fails the PED policy, most are lineman and linebackers who are absorbing the most hits and are injured. Its a recovery drug for them, not a get big drug. Dudes in the NFL are already big.

GH is muuuuch more prevalent in the NFL that cycles are.

Once again this is strictly from a football perspective. Baseball is 100% different.
This thread also makes me seriously realize that most guys have not seen superior genetics up close. Its ridiculous to see in person.

^^^^THIS

we had guys that would use AAS and some would not. There ARE freaks out there. I’m talking about guys getting stoned EVERYDAY, eating McDonald’s, ramen noodles, pizza and purple soda, getting shitfaced 2-3 times a week....

they come in at 6ft 220lbs, 6 pack, squat 500lbs ATG and have a 34inch vertical.

It’s just not fair lol

To a certain extent who cares?, these genetic freaks who just do nothing at all have nothing to be proud of, not like they earned it. Not saying the athletes who obviously work, but the stoner or whoever who still has a great build. It’s like the rich kid who was born with it. That’s great, but most of the time they are scumbags because of what they were born with.

So we're saying that GH use means you're still natural?

To a certain extent who cares?, these genetic freaks who just do nothing at all have nothing to be proud of, not like they earned it. Not saying the athletes who obviously work, but the stoner or whoever who still has a great build. It’s like the rich kid who was born with it. That’s great, but most of the time they are scumbags because of what they were born with.
Why didn't they earn it? They did all the conditioning work everyone else did, they did all the agility drills and skills drill that everyone else did. Its just at GAME TIME they turn it up to a gear due to adrenaline that others can't comprehend. Just watched my Buckeyes get destroyed by a superior gifted hard working athlete that turned on a gear that a team full of gifted athletes couldn't stop.

Your comment is assuming they take these attributes for granted. And you're replying to juggy's comment.
50% of genetic freaks will never push themselves hard enough to see their skills in action. And the other 50% will go to play at Florida or Auburn or Ohio St and be an all-american. Neither of them are scum bags.

Anyways, just because someone is lazy and doesnt take full advantage of their gifts (that's their own right, maybe they arent interested in that) doesnt mean they are bad people.

I was not talking about the athletes, they do all the work. I am talking about the guys who does nothing. He earned nothing, they don’t train, they don’t play, they do nothing. It is awesome they look great, but to a certain extent it is sad that gift was wasted on them. I mean nothing against them as a person, you are naturally built but have no interest in lifting, no big deal. But certainly also no reason to be all that impressed. Just my opinion. I am more impressed by someone who busts their butt than someone who doesn’t. Yes there is a certain wow to naturally gifted people, but to me not as impressed. Hope that clears it up.

Your comment is assuming they take these attributes for granted. And you're replying to juggy's comment.
50% of genetic freaks will never push themselves hard enough to see their skills in action. And the other 50% will go to play at Florida or Auburn or Ohio St and be an all-american. Neither of them are scum bags.

Anyways, just because someone is lazy and doesnt take full advantage of their gifts (that's their own right, maybe they arent interested in that) doesnt mean they are bad people.

I am talking about bratty rich kids who are scum bags. Look not a big deal, I’m not impressed by people who cares drop it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131