over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test results, input please

Polska 2

Registered
Newbies
Current physical

any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated.

53 YO. Been training nonstop since I was 17. Currently 5’8” 228-234. Fasted weight was 225, not fat but prob 9% BF. Lot of “old man” muscle going

typically only running HRT with a few short blasts a year, like a few weeks of winny or anavar. Usually always 200 mg of various tests, for this test I was doing 200 enth and 100 primo depot.

had donated 1.5 pints of blood the week before and am concerned about how fast my CRT and hemo got right back up...
Normally they stay in the high normal range for a few weeks after I give blood. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 34FD0E37-334C-4A0E-9D16-E27EE1A445F8.png
    34FD0E37-334C-4A0E-9D16-E27EE1A445F8.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 71
hey bro just to let you know that is very difficult to read, at least for me, it small print and blurry, i can only in large it so much

It's tough to read but looks like your hematocrit is elevated but that is expected on TRT. If I want mine to come down a bit I go completely off for 3-4 weeks and it comes down from here you are to about 50.

For what specific reason are you donating blood?

Some people get hematocrit rebounds after donating, defeating their reason for donating in the first place. If related markers are in range then elevated hematocrit is unlikely to be an issue.

Your image quality is too low to clearly make things out. While it looks like your platelets are on the low end, your RBCs appear to be on the high end. Do you have sleep apnea?

Thanks for the replies.
Hemo 18.7
HCR 54

no sleep apnea.when I’m heavier I kind of do

usually my HCR and Hemo is more that high even when on higher doses, especially 2 weeks after a blood dump. I dump 3-4 years to keep the numbers low

Thanks for the replies.
Hemo 18.7
HCR 54

no sleep apnea.when I’m heavier I kind of do

usually my HCR and Hemo is more that high even when on higher doses, especially 2 weeks after a blood dump. I dump 3-4 years to keep the numbers low

There's little sense in 'keeping the numbers low' without a specific reason. Again, high hematocrit when related markers are in range is unlikely to cause issues. If it was, we'd have a lot more dead bodybuilders in Colorado.

Sleep apnea is a common cause of high hematocrit / RBC in bodybuilders, particularly at your size. Tossing that out, maybe just stop donating and see if numbers come down over time. There could be other issues causing high hematocrit / RBC but that's beyond me, I'm not as scientifically advanced as other members here.

There's little sense in 'keeping the numbers low' without a specific reason. Again, high hematocrit when related markers are in range is unlikely to cause issues. If it was, we'd have a lot more dead bodybuilders in Colorado.

Sleep apnea is a common cause of high hematocrit / RBC in bodybuilders, particularly at your size. Tossing that out, maybe just stop donating and see if numbers come down over time. There could be other issues causing high hematocrit / RBC but that's beyond me, I'm not as scientifically advanced as other members here.
what are the related markers? platelets? Thnx

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner