over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

For real? IMMEDIATELY noticeable, and to your understanding, permanent? I assumed the technology (killing the fat cells with heat . . . right?) was solid science, but I just assumed it would take a while for your system to excrete the dead cells.
I'm assuming the immediate effect was mostly indentation, water loss, and other things related to the mechanics of the interaction between the jolt of energy and the fat cells

We will see in the coming days and weeks what the permanent effect is

How about your skin? Any reddening (which, if so, I'm sure would be temporary)?
No reddening, no. I am taking a day or two off before doing another treatment. Technically they do treatments once every few weeks but I think it may be beneficial to do it more often. Today I did feel some phantom shocks in the fat as if I was back using the machine again. Which in my mind is an indication something good is happening internally.

Did another treatment today. Actually, did about 70 treatments. At 5 j/cm, it takes about 50 treatments to get the right amount of energy into the fat. And I was doing a slightly larger area so I did extra. I was able to start at 8 j/cm, but as I did more I got more sensitive and had to gradually decrease the setting, up until my last few sets I was actually down to 4 j/cm.

The machine uses cartridges, and it came with two of them: one that reaches fat 1.3 cm deep, and another that reaches fat 0.8cm deep. Each cartridge has 520 treatments. Then you will have to buy another cartridge. I wish I had anesthetic, because I could do 20 j/cm and get away with a fraction of the treatments and extend the time before buying new cartridges. I'm down to 400 treatments left on the 1.3cm cartridge, which leaves about 5 more sessions. If I do them once every 5-7 days, that's a month. Hopefully the fat will be reduced enough that I will feel comfortable moving to the 0.8cm cartridge at that point. If so, then the purchase will have been worthwhile and I imagine ill get fairly close to getting rid of all the fat in the area after using the 0.8cm cartridge too. The downside is it takes weeks for the effects of a session to show up. So reporting will be delayed.

Did another treatment today. Actually, did about 70 treatments. At 5 j/cm, it takes about 50 treatments to get the right amount of energy into the fat. And I was doing a slightly larger area so I did extra. I was able to start at 8 j/cm, but as I did more I got more sensitive and had to gradually decrease the setting, up until my last few sets I was actually down to 4 j/cm.

The machine uses cartridges, and it came with two of them: one that reaches fat 1.3 cm deep, and another that reaches fat 0.8cm deep. Each cartridge has 520 treatments. Then you will have to buy another cartridge. I wish I had anesthetic, because I could do 20 j/cm and get away with a fraction of the treatments and extend the time before buying new cartridges. I'm down to 400 treatments left on the 1.3cm cartridge, which leaves about 5 more sessions. If I do them once every 5-7 days, that's a month. Hopefully the fat will be reduced enough that I will feel comfortable moving to the 0.8cm cartridge at that point. If so, then the purchase will have been worthwhile and I imagine ill get fairly close to getting rid of all the fat in the area after using the 0.8cm cartridge too. The downside is it takes weeks for the effects of a session to show up. So reporting will be delayed.

Is the cost of the cartridges prohibitive?

I ordered some lidocaine cream online today. People rave about it, that it makes tattoos, waxing, etc, painless. I'm going to try to see how much, if any, it helps next time. I'm still not sure if the pain during treatment at higher energies is primarily in the skin or deeper. If primarily in the skin, the cream should be able to alleviate some of the pain.

Is the cost of the cartridges prohibitive?
It's about $200 give or take. You can find them for maybe as low as $180.

Update. I'm going to stop using the Liposonix machine, as it is just too painful and costly. I do think I am seeing some significant results already, though. When I look in the mirror, at least, I do see some changes.

Tomorrow I am getting a new upgraded cavitation machine, because I am going to stick with cavitation, and figure I may as well have the best one I can find. So there is one with a frequency of 30k, which is as low as you can find (and apparently, if you go lower than that, you risk cavitating other tissues in addition to fat). I'm excited to see how the new machine works.

I also just found another item of interest today. Apparently there is an FDA approved injection for destroying fat called "Kybella." It's expensive, but a lot of these women who work in body contouring/salons are selling generics. I'm not sure its legal, and it's probably sort of like how some supplement shops sell Sarms. I'm going to keep doing some research, but it looks like something I may just pull the trigger on sometime later this week or next. The FDA approved it for injecting into fat under the chin, but these women are injecting larger amounts into their stomachs, flanks, arms, etc, and some of them are getting good results, especially when combined with cavitation.

expand...
Localised glucogen injections will do the trick.
You have to be totally carb depleted for a few days and only use 1ml/day, divided in a few small injections, shot directly into the fatty area. Fat will literally dissapear over night.

From big A's dieting and getting ready for a contest thread

Localised glucogen injections will do the trick.
You have to be totally carb depleted for a few days and only use 1ml/day, divided in a few small injections, shot directly into the fatty area. Fat will literally dissapear over night.

From big A's dieting and getting ready for a contest thread
Hmm. Sounds like it would be effective to cause fat cells to leak their contents. Don't think it would actually destroy them, but would still be interested in trying it. A quick Google search indicates it's usually quite expensive and hard to come-by. Do we have any sources that we know about?

Update. I'm going to stop using the Liposonix machine, as it is just too painful and costly. I do think I am seeing some significant results already, though. When I look in the mirror, at least, I do see some changes.

Tomorrow I am getting a new upgraded cavitation machine, because I am going to stick with cavitation, and figure I may as well have the best one I can find. So there is one with a frequency of 30k, which is as low as you can find (and apparently, if you go lower than that, you risk cavitating other tissues in addition to fat). I'm excited to see how the new machine works.

I also just found another item of interest today. Apparently there is an FDA approved injection for destroying fat called "Kybella." It's expensive, but a lot of these women who work in body contouring/salons are selling generics. I'm not sure its legal, and it's probably sort of like how some supplement shops sell Sarms. I'm going to keep doing some research, but it looks like something I may just pull the trigger on sometime later this week or next. The FDA approved it for injecting into fat under the chin, but these women are injecting larger amounts into their stomachs, flanks, arms, etc, and some of them are getting good results, especially when combined with cavitation.
Was the machine too powerful? I'm so confused
Going lower frequency is more risk?

Also doesn't byhe L3k guy sell liposable or whatever it's called.
Injects for dissolving fat.

Which one are you getting? There’s so many on Amazon to choose from it gets confusing.

I think these injections + cavitation might be the end game. We will see.

Was the machine too powerful? I'm so confused
Going lower frequency is more risk?

Also doesn't byhe L3k guy sell liposable or whatever it's called.
Injects for dissolving fat.

I purchased the liposonix machine without realizing that you have to use anesthetics with it. And none of the manufacturers were nice enough to include that information. In actual medical clinics, they use the machine at 75 j/cm, three times in each location, for a total of over 200j into each cm. The most I could really take was about 5j/cm without anesthetic. So I am done with that machine, as time was running out before I could ask for a refund, and thankfully it looks like I am going to get a full one.

I did have someone send me a message telling me that LK3 has phosphatidylcholine, and I look, and he does. However, I think I am going to use the "name brand" option that I am seeing all these women rave about online. Some of these women are running some pretty interesting salon businesses out of their houses, with a lot of legal "grey area" procedures, with a lot of black market and chinese purchased compounds and devices. Its really quite interesting. They have consent forms they have worked up that they circulate among each other to have clients sign in case anything goes wrong. Funny, because I dont think anything like that would hold up in court, given none of them have medical licenses anyways. But here is a link to the brand these women seem to love:

As far as the cavitation machine, although there is some conflicting data, from what I can tell lower frequencies seem to work better, but at a certain point (below 30k) there can be a risk of cavitating not only fat tissue but organs/muscles as well.

Which one are you getting? There’s so many on Amazon to choose from it gets confusing.

I have this one arriving tomorrow. Its from a company called "Mychway", which seems to be the chinese manufacturer with the best customer service and reputation. Either way, this is one of the only 30k machines you will find anywhere. It also has a function for treating skin with RF, which I am interested to use on my face to see what it does to the wrinkles that accrued during a couple years of social anxiety.

I purchased the liposonix machine without realizing that you have to use anesthetics with it. And none of the manufacturers were nice enough to include that information. In actual medical clinics, they use the machine at 75 j/cm, three times in each location, for a total of over 200j into each cm. The most I could really take was about 5j/cm without anesthetic. So I am done with that machine, as time was running out before I could ask for a refund, and thankfully it looks like I am going to get a full one.

I did have someone send me a message telling me that LK3 has phosphatidylcholine, and I look, and he does. However, I think I am going to use the "name brand" option that I am seeing all these women rave about online. Some of these women are running some pretty interesting salon businesses out of their houses, with a lot of legal "grey area" procedures, with a lot of black market and chinese purchased compounds and devices. Its really quite interesting. They have consent forms they have worked up that they circulate among each other to have clients sign in case anything goes wrong. Funny, because I dont think anything like that would hold up in court, given none of them have medical licenses anyways. But here is a link to the brand these women seem to love:

As far as the cavitation machine, although there is some conflicting data, from what I can tell lower frequencies seem to work better, but at a certain point (below 30k) there can be a risk of cavitating not only fat tissue but organs/muscles as well.

I have this one arriving tomorrow. Its from a company called "Mychway", which seems to be the chinese manufacturer with the best customer service and reputation. Either way, this is one of the only 30k machines you will find anywhere. It also has a function for treating skin with RF, which I am interested to use on my face to see what it does to the wrinkles that accrued during a couple years of social anxiety.

So cool. Thanks for info.
A guy here that used some fat injectable from LK3 said his areas swelled like balloon from injections. No infection but massive swelling and pain for 9 days after inject. he used the same stuff for a few months and each time massive swelling and pain. He said it seemed to work a little

I wonder how many mls of that would be needed. Says ten 10ml vials.

It was me that PM'd you about LK3 having the lipostabil or whatever it's called. Apparently over on Animals board there was extensive information about it but I could never get on there to research, there wasn't even any way to contact anyone about getting on.

I think there was a precursor to these about 10-15 years ago but they were pulled due to a high number of dissatisfied customers. One practitioner said the problem was that they were being performed by poorly trained "spa" workers who just didn't know what they were doing. Lots of tiny shots are needed in a tight grid or else the fat loss can be localized to the shot leaving your skin looking like a dimpled golf ball :eek:

I think there was even a thread on here several years ago about someone wanting to try this. He even had a source for the active ingredient (deoxycholic acid?) in Kybella.

Regarding your cavitation device, I stumbled across an "egg test," that you can perform with your device. Google it and you might want to compare your old and your new machines to see what MIGHT be going on below your skin ;)

I just got done using my new machine. At first I didn't think it was working, because the usual test wasn't working. But I spoke with the factory, and they told me this model doesn't test the same way as others. The thing with this one, the frequency is such that when it is on your skin it vibrates through your body and you hear a ringing in your ears, sort of like what you might imagine a dog hears when you blow a dog whistle. Kind of irritating, actually, but it lets you know it's actually working. Obviously, I won't know what the results are for a while. But first impression is, this machine is in a class of its own.

I wonder how many mls of that would be needed. Says ten 10ml vials.

From what I've seen, one vial can do one treatment on one medium sized flank.

It was me that PM'd you about LK3 having the lipostabil or whatever it's called. Apparently over on Animals board there was extensive information about it but I could never get on there to research, there wasn't even any way to contact anyone about getting on.

Right! Thanks for reaching out with that info. I do think I'm going to go with the brand these women are using, though. The company seems pretty legit and the results seem consistent. Plus, the price is very low.

I think there was a precursor to these about 10-15 years ago but they were pulled due to a high number of dissatisfied customers. One practitioner said the problem was that they were being performed by poorly trained "spa" workers who just didn't know what they were doing. Lots of tiny shots are needed in a tight grid or else the fat loss can be localized to the shot leaving your skin looking like a dimpled golf ball :eek:

I think there was even a thread on here several years ago about someone wanting to try this. He even had a source for the active ingredient (deoxycholic acid?) in Kybella.

Yeah thats the stuff. And yes, it seems you have to inject a small amount into every square centimeter to avoid imbalances/pockets.

Regarding your cavitation device, I stumbled across an "egg test," that you can perform with your device. Google it and you might want to compare your old and your new machines to see what MIGHT be going on below your skin ;)

Yeah, the egg test works for most of these machines. You can also take a slab of meat with a big piece of fat on it, and work the machine on that for 20-30 minutes as a test, too. The factory indicated that for my machine, the ear test suffices.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws