over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When steroids make you ugly ?

I knew this comment was in here. I came to say the same thing.

After years of gh, tren, and anabolics (albeit with time off) my girlfriend still comments that you would never know my friends and I are exactly the same age. I think the lack of sleep, lack of skin care, lack of proper nutrition, and lack of sunscreen are what makes a mess of us. The average person smokes, drinks domestic beer, and eats trash food on top of not exercising, overworking, and not sleeping enough. Stress needs a mention.

There's too many variables. Sure GH will grow your nose and ears. And Test has left me with a thick dark rug on my back that doesnt run in my family and my facial hair grows in like a brillow pad now, which is also a new thing as far as family goes.

We have no idea what Jordan's day to day is except the massive dosages he's admitted to, how much he eats, and the fact that he destroys his bodying training and cant sleep well. You can put the "why" JP looks like he does together pretty easily and its definitely not one thing that did it.

That said, if you are going to use 5 grams plus of gear, dont be surprised when your face changes to match the Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde you've done to yourself.
I've been running gear for almost 20plus years.
Long tren runs too in my early 30s. Everyone can't believe im in my late 40s. Many guess I'm at least 10yrs younger.
Genetics and DHB/primo ftw

normal aging. then add in eating massive quantities of food, insulin, being over weight, AAS, bodybuilders are going to look older. tanning, even more so. then add in it seems like alot of guys in this lifestyle seem to abuse alcohol, painkillers, put things in their body for the hell of it (your average bber seems to be on more pills and drugs than your average Joe) its not surprising. mental health issues add even more stress. just in general abusing the body will give this result.

I'd guess high dose GH/Slin makes you age more aggressively.
Gh growing certain facial features such as nose and ears.

High doses of androgens giving an aged look to skin. And also extreme weight gain.

I wouldn't say that's normal aging for people from 20-35.

I am somewhat babyfaced and I have a license from when I was 15 and a new one at 29(gear low doses and infrequently using from 19-29) and besides the jaw being slightly more pronounced there is barely a difference,my wife was shocked lol.

I do think that gear and GH use over extended periods of time changes facial structure some. With that being said, based on photos on Facebook, a lot of people I went to high school with that were attractive back the. and have never even looked at a PED have grown ugly and old as fuck. Plus fat.

Noticed that on FB too. After looking up all the past snotty high class good looking bitches back years ago in high school including guys thought they were Gods gift to women are all now fat and ugly as sin......And divorced.

And get plastic surgery ;)

He's always been a very good looking guy, I think the Only thing he's got done is a mini facelift
Def does botox too

But he's been gifted with looks and body and height

He's always been a very good looking guy, I think the Only thing he's got done is a mini facelift
Def does botox too

But he's been gifted with looks and body and height

Oh, without a doubt he is gifted. I also think a lot of the "gifted" people who are known for their looks are the first to turn toward surgery as they age.
This isn't a knock on anyone, and is just my impression. I have nothing against plastic surgery, especially in moderation, but it also shouldn't be discounted when assessing appearance.

How is this concept of judging a mans facial picture for accelerated aging bc of steroid use different then judging a mans posing picture?
Judging a mans face is way gayer than staring at his juicy, pumped, oiled up, striated glutes. Nothing gay about that at all but bro judging faces might as well be raw anal

Judging a mans face is way gayer than staring at his juicy, pumped, oiled up, striated glutes. Nothing gay about that at all but bro judging faces might as well be raw anal
I know. It’s like don’t look at the face that’s what woman do. But let me look at this crotch shot while I check out his Tensor Fascia Latae muscles while I drink this beer! 😂😂😂

I think it's just common sense what causes aging. Fact is look at any guys pics at 18-20 to 35 and they are going to look much different. Genetics is obviously a huge factor but the way you live is the biggest factor by a mile. That could include 101 things and overall just how much stress are you putting your body under. You have everything from your diet and drug intake to sun exposure and skin care regime. I know people who lost their son's/daughters and they aged 20 years in 2 due to the stress. My dad looks great for 70 now but when he got cancer 15 years ago and went through long term chemotherapy that aged him a lot in a short time.

Many smoke and drink all the time. Many barely sleep. Bodybuilders always look older when they diet hard. Of course gear and just stressing your body with drugs can have a massive impact. Insulin sensitivity is another one. Abusing slin and hgh and going up/down 50 pounds for years are other factors. Many bodybuilders eat diets void of nutrients. Many bodybuilders eat diets void of healthy fats. Many coach people and are pretty much on their phones 16 hours per day. Many don't look after their skin. It's all combined and then it goes against your genetics and you see where you end up.

I was always considered really good looking when I was younger but I have definitely lost that fresh face but I am nearly 40 so it's completely normal. I went bald at 17 and grew beards so that ages me but when I shave my mates will say I look 10 years younger. I think I look fine for my age if you just go by skin and facial appearance and I have taken gear for nearly 15 years and I have trained hard and done what most do. I still look very different to when I was even 23... it's called getting old.

Thank you!!! He looks way older there then the post pictures. He doesn’t look healthy there at all!

I was going to state in my other post to say he looks 50 is ridiculous. I was also going to mention how annoyed would you be if someone posted a thread about being ugly and used you as an example :D Although in that pic he definitely looks older than him mum. I am sure he doesn't care and it's common for many people to just look older so no big deal. He has said it before he pushes drugs and he pushes food plus he lives a very active (workload) life so it's a byproduct of that. I do agree he doesn't look healthy at all but nothing is healthy about the extremes of bodybuilding. Being big is simply not good for you nevermind adding in all the drugs many bodybuilders take.

Noticed that on FB too. After looking up all the past snotty high class good looking bitches back years ago in high school including guys thought they were Gods gift to women are all now fat and ugly as sin......And divorced.

Yep. And a lot of the ones that were not so hot, or maybe were a little socially awkward, are hot or at least a lot hotter than the former hotties.

I wrote the word hot so many times in that sentence I felt like Limp Bizket writing that. If I say hot two more times that’s five hots in the fucked up rhyme. (Hope at least one person gets that reference).

Oh, without a doubt he is gifted. I also think a lot of the "gifted" people who are known for their looks are the first to turn toward surgery as they age.
This isn't a knock on anyone, and is just my impression. I have nothing against plastic surgery, especially in moderation, but it also shouldn't be discounted when assessing appearance.

I completely agree. Generally speaking the best looking people are always the most insecure about appearance. They were always good looking and that enabled certain things in life. It meant they were treated differently in certain situations. Ugly people have insecurities just like everyone but they generally come to terms over the years because they were never looked at because of their looks. Looks are much more important to people who actually have them. Therefore so many of them are scared to lose their looks and they are what keep plastic surgeons thriving. Obviously many ugly people do the same as well because they are obsessed with being more attractive to others so they get various procedures done. Society in general is much more insecure these days and many want to look a certain way. The amount of young people who admire people like Kylie Jenner is both sad and staggering. Take a bodybuilder/physique guy with a great body going on holiday. Many will take pump enhancers and do push ups before going to the beach because he wants to stand out more. Every other person doesn't care and just wants to have fun.

Mike O'Hearn is genetically gifted in all areas but as you state it shouldn't be discounted when assessing his appearance now. The guy has had loads of procedures done and walks around wearing make up so he is always going to look "better". Although I think he has passed that line were he is just started to look weird now which is common in other celebrities who get too much work done on their faces because they are terrified of aging.

Yep. And a lot of the ones that were not so hot, or maybe were a little socially awkward, are hot or at least a lot hotter than the former hotties.

I wrote the word hot so many times in that sentence I felt like Limp Bizket writing that. If I say hot two more times that’s five hots in the fucked up rhyme. (Hope at least one person gets that reference).

I noticed the same as well. I think it's mainly just genetics and the massive changes in looks between 16 and 30+ Although a lot of girls who have looks early on take them for granted and just eat crap because they can get away with it. Once the hit 30 that soon changes and many of them done crap at school so have shit jobs and a stressful life (kids from a young age). The most attractive girls from my school now were all the "ugly" ones that blossomed over time.

early 50s look 35 just trt primo, i ran a few other things but always low dose peps as well

I was going to state in my other post to say he looks 50 is ridiculous. I was also going to mention how annoyed would you be if someone posted a thread about being ugly and used you as an example :D Although in that pic he definitely looks older than him mum. I am sure he doesn't care and it's common for many people to just look older so no big deal. He has said it before he pushes drugs and he pushes food plus he lives a very active (workload) life so it's a byproduct of that. I do agree he doesn't look healthy at all but nothing is healthy about the extremes of bodybuilding. Being big is simply not good for you nevermind adding in all the drugs many bodybuilders take.

He is a public figure, so my philosophy is that if you want to be famous then you are available to be criticized when anybody or social platforms want to. As stated in the IG link post from @td.

Is that the common philosophy that "there is nothing healthy about the extremes of bodybuilding"? It seems that some know where the line is of going too far. However, if your on top long enough or compete long enough it’s a matter of time before something derails you.

I used to know this girl who was super pretty, but had an "odd" shaped nose which tbh made her different and better looking imo

Ran into her after she got a nose job, and it was like she was just another NY/LA girl you'd see on the street. Still very pretty, but just the same as others

Made me realize the odd things that make people stand out, and in this case for the better. I'm sure she's happier, so good for her

You drive through the city, and see clones in groups of 5 or 6 walking together, and think of the heavy impact social belonging, and groupthink have on people. Then one day you go through an old comic book sitting on your desk, and at night go row 150 lb DBs in an attempt to get a back like Captain America, and wonder if you're any different than any of those people :)

I completely agree. Generally speaking the best looking people are always the most insecure about appearance. They were always good looking and that enabled certain things in life. It meant they were treated differently in certain situations. Ugly people have insecurities just like everyone but they generally come to terms over the years because they were never looked at because of their looks. Looks are much more important to people who actually have them. Therefore so many of them are scared to lose their looks and they are what keep plastic surgeons thriving. Obviously many ugly people do the same as well because they are obsessed with being more attractive to others so they get various procedures done. Society in general is much more insecure these days and many want to look a certain way. The amount of young people who admire people like Kylie Jenner is both sad and staggering. Take a bodybuilder/physique guy with a great body going on holiday. Many will take pump enhancers and do push ups before going to the beach because he wants to stand out more. Every other person doesn't care and just wants to have fun.

Mike O'Hearn is genetically gifted in all areas but as you state it shouldn't be discounted when assessing his appearance now. The guy has had loads of procedures done and walks around wearing make up so he is always going to look "better". Although I think he has passed that line were he is just started to look weird now which is common in other celebrities who get too much work done on their faces because they are terrified of aging.

Mike O Hearn's body naturally produces DNP. That's why he starts sweating during interviews whenever the topic of drugs comes up. 100% natural

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131