YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waking the F-ck up in the AM- What do you use?

I have been dragging ass in the AM which is not like me. Im usually up at 5 ready to conquer the day. My motivation is down. Mood is kinda blah. I would say I def get a little more of a depressed feeling in the am when the days are shorter.
What do you use to wakeup in the am to get going? What used to work for me has been leaving me feeling bloated and nauseous especially if I take it fasted to do some cardio. I used to use 1/2 provigil, some coffe/ or caffeine, tried Teacrine with no luck etc. (not combined)
For some reason I just feel bloated (like a gas pressure feeling) from everything lately even with probiotics, beeno, digestive enzymes etc.
Im looking for something to just take enough suck out of the morning to get me functioning and motivated without feeling cracked out and coffe without food usually leaves me feeling nauseated.

Thanks in advance
exergix_900x.png
**broken link removed**

Doesn't it take time to notice Rhodiolas' benefits? It does work but felt like it took months and was subtle.
For myself it likely took a few weeks for the effects to be noticeable, but it certainly worked within the first bottle. The effects may be short of profound but I keep it in my regiment for a reason. I do think it is a worthwhile adaptagen. I believe Energix includes it for good reason.

Thanks UsmcOldSchoolMuscle,
I though Energix was a scam. I don't see what's in it that's supposed to be beneficial, but if it works stick to it. I enjoy Ashgwangdha (Sensoril)too...never noticed anything from KSM version.

modafinil is pretty amazing. It’s not speed like adderal. However I would do a mental health check, question if it’s a seasonal adjustment disorder, and question if you think you need a sleep study first. It sounds like your mental health is being affected from something.

Thanks UsmcOldSchoolMuscle,
I though Energix was a scam. I don't see what's in it that's supposed to be beneficial, but if it works stick to it. I enjoy Ashgwangdha (Sensoril)too...never noticed anything from KSM version.
KSM should be dosed at 600 mg. At 600mg KSM has 30mg withanolides and Sensoril has 25mg. I also have better results with Sensoril. The great thing about Sensoril is a full spectrum product also incorporating the aerial parts of Ashwagandha, and it still contains 10% withanolides which are the active steroid compound. KSM only contains the root and 5% withanolides, obv half that of Sensoril.
I also receive good results from Holy Basil. Adrenal Energy (Life Extension) contains 600 mgs of Holy Basil 10:1 extract in addition to Cordiceps and Bacopa and Sensoril. This product contains a prop blend I have confirmed with them that it contains 250mg of Sensoril.

Ketoforce or similar products work well for me (exogenous ketones)

I would love to know the answer to this question? Im a night person been my whole life. When ppl are getting tired around 9pm thats when im fired up!!!! cant explain it SMH....

I would love to know the answer to this question? Im a night person been my whole life. When ppl are getting tired around 9pm thats when im fired up!!!! cant explain it SMH....

Learn about your circadian rhythm. The top professionals in the world follow their circadian rhythm

Blue light and melatonin to re set your circadian rhythm.

protein/fats in the Am, carbs/ proteins In the evening.

I snort adderral for breakfast and ambien for dinner so🤷‍♂️

do as I say, not as I do.

For myself coffee does not work, nothing really works. Stimulants I can't stand them. Maybe a cold shower will do the trick.

KSM should be dosed at 600 mg. At 600mg KSM has 30mg withanolides and Sensoril has 25mg. I also have better results with Sensoril. The great thing about Sensoril is a full spectrum product also incorporating the aerial parts of Ashwagandha, and it still contains 10% withanolides which are the active steroid compound. KSM only contains the root and 5% withanolides, obv half that of Sensoril.
I also receive good results from Holy Basil. Adrenal Energy (Life Extension) contains 600 mgs of Holy Basil 10:1 extract in addition to Cordiceps and Bacopa and Sensoril. This product contains a prop blend I have confirmed with them that it contains 250mg of Sensoril.

Sensoril + bacopa moneri + holy basil + rodiola

Phosphatidilserine + alpha Gpc + l-theanine + magnesium + 5htp

You an army vet corect ?

Perhaps try this product in place of modafinil.
View attachment 124977

Not sure the advantage of this over modafinil, as it's main ingredient is adrafinil which is metabolized by the liver and converted into the active metabolite modafinil and the remainder being metabolized to the inactive modafinilic acid.

I see this as recommending to take the prohormone 4-Androsterone instead of Testosterone because 4-Andro converts to Testosterone.

If you want Testosterone, take testosterone why put your body under additional stress by converting a hormone, and not even knowing how much is actually being converted.

Same with Modafinil, if you want to take Modafinil take Modafinil, not something that will convert to it in your body.

Just don't really see this as an alternative product.

Not sure the advantage of this over modafinil, as it's main ingredient is adrafinil which is metabolized by the liver and converted into the active metabolite modafinil and the remainder being metabolized to the inactive modafinilic acid.

I see this as recommending to take the prohormone 4-Androsterone instead of Testosterone because 4-Andro converts to Testosterone.

If you want Testosterone, take testosterone why put your body under additional stress by converting a hormone, and not even knowing how much is actually being converted.

Same with Modafinil, if you want to take Modafinil take Modafinil, not something that will convert to it in your body.

I think UOSM was suggesting to use atterall if you don't have access to modafinil. I've used both and atterall is different than only modafinil because it has a large number of additional ingredients. Personally, I much prefer 200mg of modafinil + small amount of a stimulants, but if you can't access modafinil then atterall is a good substitute.

As to adrafinil vs modafinil, modafinil is obviously superior, but I personally don't find the difference to be nearly as significant as 4-AD vs testosterone lol.

You certainly make good points. It was the other ingredients included that I presumed may help.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws