01dragonslayer

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Top 5 Ways to Stay Healthy on Steroids

By: The Steroid Guru

#1 – Train Naturally Until You’re 25

Until the age of 25, your body is overflowing with testosterone and growth hormone. If you can't make progress without drugs when you're still young, you need to re-evaluate a few things -- mainly your training and your supplementation. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to progress on a consistent basis without drugs. And if you can't, chances are you won't do much better with drugs. Steroids will also close the growth plates of long bones so if you haven't reached full height, steroids may prevent further skeletal development, not to mention, they'll be shutting down your hormonal system at a time when it's reaching maturity. Don't mess with your reproductive system at this point. You're going to need it. However, HCG, Clomid, and HMG can be used to help reverse and fertility issues.

Even if you're over 25, steroids should never be used as a shortcut. In doing so, you'll be cutting yourself off from ever reaching your full potential. You don't know what you're capable of until at least 5 years of training naturally. After that, if you honestly believe you've reached your genetic peak and cannot make any further progress, then and only then, should you consider taking steroids.

#2 – Go to the Doctor – Get Labs – Don’t be Stubborn

Moderate steroid use, if it were legal, is usually safe for a healthy adult. Still, there's no telling how someone will react to any foreign substance. Check with a doctor to make sure you aren't taking any unnecessary risks. Most bodybuilders forgo this process because finding a physician who is open minded in the usage of anabolics may be hard to come by. Steroids can place a strain on the vital organs and if you have any underlying problems, they may be exasperated. A second blood test following the cycle would also be a good idea to see how well you reacted to the drugs.

#3 – Low Doses for Better Gains

There are certain self-proclaimed steroid gurus who are advocating mega doses of steroids going with the assumption that; "If you're going to suppress your natural testosterone anyway, you might as well take as much as possible." That line of thinking may sound logical, but all you have to do is take a look at some of the champions from the 60's and early 70's to prove it wrong. Men like Larry Scott, Don Howorth, Sergio Oliva, Harold Poole, Dave Draper, Frank Zane and many, many more made outstanding gains using just a couple of Dianabol a day! And they accomplished it without the hideous side effects such as impotence, bloated bellies, and swollen nipples which are so prevalent among today's professional bodybuilders. That's because they knew how to train and how to eat. They didn't just let the drugs do everything. There's a valuable lesson to be learned there.

#4 – Avoid High Risk PED’s – They Do Exist

This may appear to be a "no-brainer," but you'd be surprised how often this rule is broken. The reasoning is usually due to the fact that only certain drugs may be available. That doesn't make it okay! Anadrol, Halotestin, Parabolin, and most testosterones are, but a few that can cause irreparable damage. Although a milligram of steroid is a milligram of steroid in terms of the way it affects muscle cell, certain drugs have a lower risk to benefit ratio. But even steroids that are considered mild can have negative side effects. Deca-Durabolin has long been a popular choice among bodybuilders, mostly because it's a powerful anabolic with few androgenic side effect, yet new evidence suggests that Deca will still suppress the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular-axis) as much, if not more, than straight testosterone. It also produces progesterogenic effects making it a culprit in the development of gynecomastia. Winstrol and Anavar are potent oral steroids with a favorable profile which makes them superior to more harsh orals like Dianabol. (Although Dianabol is known to have the biggest bang for the buck). But as is the case with all orals, they can raise LDL (bad) cholesterol and lower HDL (good cholesterol) levels. Since the pill dosage of both Winstrol and Anavar is so low, up to 30 tablets a day are required, placing a strain on your liver as well as your bank account.

The one steroid considered by many as the "most safe" would be Primobolan Depot. It's as close to a perfect steroid as possible in that it retains nitrogen extremely well (allowing for more muscle growth via the ingestion of protein) with virtually no endogenous suppression of testosterone. (If cycles are kept short). The drawback of Primobolan is that it won't produce "spectacular" gains. It's also expensive. This encourages many bodybuilders to eschew Primo and go with something like Testosterone Cypionate which is cheap and will cause dramatic size spurts in a relatively short time. Unfortunately, as with most testosterone esters, the gains are lost shortly after cessation of use. The muscle from Primobolan tends to be more solid, and should be maintained once the cycle is terminated. (Note* This may be due to the very fact that it's so weak.)

There's also an oral version of Primobolan (Acetate) which is not liver toxic, the reason being it isn't 17-alpha-alkylated. The alkylated process is what prevents the liver from breaking it down, thus placing it under additional stress. The down side of a non-17-alpha-alkylated oral steroid is, the drug remains in your system for only a few hours necessitating several doses throughout the day. Primobolan tablets once came in 50mgs, which meant four a day were all that were required for an effective dose. Most Primo tabs manufactured today come in only 5 mgs! This makes it ideal for women but completely impractical for men. Forty pills a day at a dollar per pill is simply out of most bodybuilders' budgets.

#5 – If Steroids Don’t Work – Give Up on Muscle

Each time you do a cycle, the body will develop more of a tolerance until it requires higher and higher dosages to induce gains. If you get to the point where a total of 1000mgs a week isn't producing noticeable gains, it's time to call it quits. That means, let it go entirely. Accept the fact that you've obtained far more muscle than you could have naturally and cut yourself off. If you try to continue beyond this point with ever increasing dosages, you may never make it back to a normal lifestyle. You may be bound for a life of dependency.

Steroid use is a personal decision, one that should not be condemned or condoned. Anyone who makes a conscious choice to use drugs must understand the risks and accept responsibility for the repercussions. Although such an individual isn't a threat to society and shouldn't be treated as such, the lawmakers see it differently and that's a stark reality that must be taken under consideration. Since anabolic use is illegal in North America, the danger of dealing with a black market becomes a significant factor. Counterfeits, bootlegs and veterinarian products are often passed as genuine pharmaceutical grade merchandise. Some products contain no active ingredients at all. Some may actually be contaminated. Any way you slice it, you're taking a chance. You can't be too careful.

Honestly dude, enough of these.
I appreciate you trying to educate. But some of these are basic knowledge type stuff, this board isn't a newbie board. It's a hardcore BBing one. Convincing guys that Primo is a good drug....isn't needed. It's already known.

3 new threads in the past hour, all with relatively basic POV, some of it dated too.
No hate, just being real with you.

Also, as you stated before, you aren't even the author of these. So just posting just to post seems confusing to me.

They forgot one, bodyweight. I'd say watch your weight, bp, get labs (kidneys the most important), stay lean, do real cardio (break a sweat), if you cant grow on the basics the exotics wont help you either.

"Unfortunately, as with most testosterone esters, the gains are lost shortly after cessation of use."

I stopped at this.

I only read #4, it’s a little rough...

Dumbest shit I've read in a while. Pro BBing wouldnt eist if #5 were true.

Reactions: XXL
This article is terrible. I would also remove [email protected] out of your signature. The owner of that board has been arrested twice in the past year for steroid distribution and money laundering ( David M. Esser). I know you but that doesn't make you look good IMO.

You can't stay really healthy on steroids (i dont speak about TRT).

Honestly dude, enough of these.
I appreciate you trying to educate. But some of these are basic knowledge type stuff, this board isn't a newbie board. It's a hardcore BBing one. Convincing guys that Primo is a good drug....isn't needed. It's already known.

3 new threads in the past hour, all with relatively basic POV, some of it dated too.
No hate, just being real with you.

Also, as you stated before, you aren't even the author of these. So just posting just to post seems confusing to me.
Noted.

This article is terrible. I would also remove [email protected] out of your signature. The owner of that board has been arrested twice in the past year for steroid distribution and money laundering ( David M. Esser). I know you but that doesn't make you look good IMO.
I rarely frequent that board anymore.

Boards down since the second bust isnt it? Dude got popped again and this time they took the board down?
Quite possibly....haven't been there in a few months. I think he actually banned me.....couldn't log on last time I was there.

I would say the most important things while taking anabolics is to keep a close check on blood pressure & hematocrit levels. Another thing I’d like to point out is the concept of the bodybuilders of the 80’s taking only very small dosages. I believe most of them took a lot more drugs than they claimed.

These threads DO serve a purpose.
But maybe we can move them to the the Beginner's Forum
They'd be very helpful over there.
Haha- I got into a war yesterday on another board because someone posted that cruising on 250mg test and 200 deca was asking for a heart attack by 50. Now I get the health risks etc but guys are acting like only complete uneducated users use 750mg plus per week. My thinking is like yours- these are hard core bodybuilding boards and I don’t know how big you can get without using moderate dosages. There is a reason this is a booming underground and it’s not guys doing 7mg test per day.

To stay healthy just do what you do on or of steroids eat good do cardio keep blood pressure in check try not stress so much hard one.

genetics are the number one factor in longevity with or without steroids

all we can do is try slow down the issues we might face thanks to are genetics.

I'd say it differently,

Control your Blood pressure (watch HR, BP and Kidney numbers)
Control your lipids/cholesterol
Protect your liver health
Keep Hematocrit low and/or check for genetic clotting issues. Almost no one does this.

Still a gamble though.

How to do that is probably 3 separate threads, not 4. because low Crit = Naringin and blood draws.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws