over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLATINUM PHARMA LOG

BigRuss

Newbies
Placed order with Platinum Pharma/HGH online store.. Ordered 6 Kits (600 IU) Angtropin, 2 Test E, 2 EQ, 1 Tren E... VERY PROFESSIONAL!! Packaged very well, safe and sturdy.. All products check out and are G2G!! Will be updating this log as my cycle progresses. Currently at 6'4.5 inches tall, 241 lbs dry and empty this morning and LEAN.. under 11% BF.. will be running 4 units daily of GH, 400 mg test, 250 Nandrolone, 300 Tren E.. then adding EQ and dropping the nandrolone.. will be a LONG cycle.. i also get blood work regularly and will post info as i get it.. HIGHY RECCOMEND this supplier.. they will respond immediately to any questions you may have and they are just good people in an industry where some shady folks pop up from time to time.. been in and out of this industry and bodybuilding for 19 plus years.. just getting back into it seriously after 5 years pout due to NASTY injuries.. if you have any concerns about ordering from these guys.. just do it!! YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID!! Thank you Platinum Pharma!!

Attachments

• GH1.jpg
    GH1.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 51
  • GH2.jpg
    GH2.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 53
  • GH3.jpg
    GH3.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
Much appreciated and thank you for your support. That’s a beautiful TD! Your stats already to start off with are solid. Tall lean and definitely packing on some muscle at 241lbs. I’m excited to follow this and see/hear the change that’s about to happen. 4iu of our Angtropin per day is spot on. Personally I don’t see the need to go over that especially if it’s quality. And on top of that your running our oils 👌🏼Will you be splitting your GH dose? AM/PM?
Thank you for doing this

QUICK UPDATE ON CYCLE!! Started Angtropin GH @ 4 iu daily... Within 48 hours, most signs of LEGIT GH started to occur... hands getting tingly at night.. carpel tunnel setting in.. now.. as of today.. hands go dead at night.. this has not happened this fast since the last time i did GH.. which was US PHARMACY GH.. Back in 2004.. very good signs.. also, nitrogen retention is waaay up.. Serious pumps.. EXTREMELY VASCULAR!! I am really excited about this stuff.. any worries i may have had are gone.. this is the best GH i have done since US PHARMA GH years ago.. have done blue tops etc.. never had this fast of a reaction.. weighing in at 242 lbs now, and leaner.. recomp and bulk happening simultaneously.. have not started the oils from them yet because i am still finishing off my last batch from a different supplier.. but from the fast action of the GH.. I am sure the oils are on point.. will be posting physique pics this coming weekend!! STAY TUNED MY FRIENDS!! KEEP LIVING IN GAINZ CITY!! Also, putting my journey out to the public VIA IG @ adversity_aesthetics if you want to follow my fitness journey and hear about my fucking CRAZY life!! Its lame now but im learning and getting it better.. Give me a follow!!

Thank you man! Love hearing solid detailed reviews like this. I’m very excited myself to hear that you can compare our Angtropins to Pharma GH! Looking forward to it. My goal is to get close to your current weight lol.
can’t wait for you to start the oils as well.
are you splitting your dose? AM/PM

Thank you man! Love hearing solid detailed reviews like this. I’m very excited myself to hear that you can compare our Angtropins to Pharma GH! Looking forward to it. My goal is to get close to your current weight lol.
can’t wait for you to start the oils as well.
are you splitting your dose? AM/PM
Currently hitting 2 units first thing in the AM.. then immediately post workout another 2 units.. i train in the middle to the end of the day.. then i also take MK677 at night, on an empty stomach.. @ 25mg , before bed to amplify the natural GH pulses from the pituitary gland while sleeping.. so that gives me VERY elevated IGF1 levels throughout the day and at night while sleeping.. i have found that AM and post workout dosing of GH, on an empty stomach, works best.. there is research that states arguments for both cases.. AM and PM before bed.. but my personal experience has yeilded best results AM 2 units, post workout 2 units..

Currently hitting 2 units first thing in the AM.. then immediately post workout another 2 units.. i train in the middle to the end of the day.. then i also take MK677 at night, on an empty stomach.. @ 25mg , before bed to amplify the natural GH pulses from the pituitary gland while sleeping.. so that gives me VERY elevated IGF1 levels throughout the day and at night while sleeping.. i have found that AM and post workout dosing of GH, on an empty stomach, works best.. there is research that states arguments for both cases.. AM and PM before bed.. but my personal experience has yeilded best results AM 2 units, post workout 2 units..
I have always wanted to go this route. Definitely approve of the MK in the evening. I’ve run MK at night and GH AM fasted and certainly enjoyed this but I’ve read great things about GH post workout as well. Appreciate you explaining this and breaking it down. This will be my plan as soon as blast time comes around.

I have always wanted to go this route. Definitely approve of the MK in the evening. I’ve run MK at night and GH AM fasted and certainly enjoyed this but I’ve read great things about GH post workout as well. Appreciate you explaining this and breaking it down. This will be my plan as soon as blast time comes around.
Yes, go for it.. it works for sure.. got numb hands really fast this go around.. thats always my first sign of VERY elevated IGF1 levels

Definitely man. Once the gyms open again I’m putting this into play!

QUICK UPDATE!! Sorry guys, the New Year and other stuff got me side tracked, silly women always get in the way, lol.. anyways.. still on 4 IU daily split dose.. hands dead at night, all good signs.. veins are growing in size and pumps are INSANE.. it will take me about another month to asses the real strength of the HGH and compare to US pharma.. so far, damn close if not spot on.. just started Platinum Pharma Test E 300 as well, my last bottle seemed to be under dosed from a different supplier.. after 48 hours into the Platinum Pharma Test.. i can confirm my last source was under dosed.. will be adding in the EQ in 2 weeks.. still need to get my Nutrition back on point, havent been able to eat enough.. but currently now at 242 lbs dry and empty in the AM, leaner than last week.. veins everywhere including throughout Quads etc.. will post pics on Sunday then be back on track with this log weekly..

This was taken on Jan 6th.. at 244 lbs during the day
Damn BigRuss! Awesome pic! The veins are 100% showing big time. Very happy to hear the GH is solid! You look very lean. I wish I was at that 244lb. How tall are you?

Glad you popped the Test E open. Shits strong man. Definitely overdosed a little lol. But I’d rather be taking something that’s got a little extra in it then something that under!

Apprecite the write up man! Solid review/log thus far.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay.. work issues, women issues.. anyways.. also wanted to wait until my 2nd shot of Platinum Pharma Tren E.. Switched to Platinums Tren E last week.. switched over from my other source that was legit.. same dosage, smooth transition.. no dip in levels from what i can feel.. also.. now on my 2nd kit of GH.. already used 110 IU total.. on 3 shot of Test E as well.. all compounds have shown to be 100% legit so far.. I am very pleased with my results thus far.. hands are getting painful at night and waking me up, good signs for me as far as GH is concerned.. as of today.. Currently 6'4 inches tall, 245 lbs dry in the AM.. Initially lost weight and got leaner from the start, now up a solid 4 lbs in 1 month with 0 fat gain... my weight jumped up 2 lbs when i started the Test from Platinum Pharma confirming my last bottle was under dosed from an old source.. will never utilize them again.. very pleased with my experience with Platinum.. gaining size and vascularity each week and now that i am using the oils from Platinum, i am confident i will keep gaining..

sure bro, /www.usdomship-hgh.com .. thats their website.. 100% legit bro, getting great gains.. closest thing to US pharma grade GH that i have had yet.. tried quite a few.. their Test is also a bit over dosed.. which is a GOOD thing lol.. hit them up and tell them i sent you.. great guys, very professional.. they always follow up immediately as well

sure bro, /www.usdomship-hgh.com .. thats their website.. 100% legit bro, getting great gains.. closest thing to US pharma grade GH that i have had yet.. tried quite a few.. their Test is also a bit over dosed.. which is a GOOD thing lol.. hit them up and tell them i sent you.. great guys, very professional.. they always follow up immediately as well
Thank BigRuss!

Hey guys, sorry for the delay.. work issues, women issues.. anyways.. also wanted to wait until my 2nd shot of Platinum Pharma Tren E.. Switched to Platinums Tren E last week.. switched over from my other source that was legit.. same dosage, smooth transition.. no dip in levels from what i can feel.. also.. now on my 2nd kit of GH.. already used 110 IU total.. on 3 shot of Test E as well.. all compounds have shown to be 100% legit so far.. I am very pleased with my results thus far.. hands are getting painful at night and waking me up, good signs for me as far as GH is concerned.. as of today.. Currently 6'4 inches tall, 245 lbs dry in the AM.. Initially lost weight and got leaner from the start, now up a solid 4 lbs in 1 month with 0 fat gain... my weight jumped up 2 lbs when i started the Test from Platinum Pharma confirming my last bottle was under dosed from an old source.. will never utilize them again.. very pleased with my experience with Platinum.. gaining size and vascularity each week and now that i am using the oils from Platinum, i am confident i will keep gaining..
Awesome review and log BigRuss. We appreciate you talking the time to do this! The GH is keeping that fat gain at the very very minimum. That’s one thing I love about it.
Do you get Tren sides? If so please let us know. I get that crap like crazy so my Tren dose needs to stay low low low

Oh yes, I do get Tren sides.. the worst for me is the Trensomnia.. really messes with my sleep... other than that, I tolerate it pretty well.. I have cabergoline on hand and take a bit from time to time.. for me, the worst part about Tren is the issues sleeping.. must use all sorts of sleep aides plus cannabis to get some kind of rest.. max dose for me is 400 a week.. have gone to 700 back in mid 2004.. was nuts.. I used to make it myself from cattle implants called finaplix H.. played chemist and made it into Tren A 100mg per ML.. I had nasty sides when I first used it.. guess I became somewhat tolerant to small doses of Tren.. but, this is my first cycle in 5 years.. been out due to nasty work accidents.. Still have a permanently ruptured left bicep.. had 3 surgeries and all unsuccessful.. but I'm Still able to fight through it and get gains!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131