over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ anxiety? KANNA shows promise

Anyone here try this peptide perhaps?

I'm doing it via inject, seems to have a mild anti-anxiety effect.
I would be interested in trying it. I'd read that Phenibut was created by the Soviets for soldiers suffering from p.t.s.d. I heard some bad testimonials about addiction and withdrawals from Phenibut so maybe this is part of the Russians created Selank. 🤔

Notice anything? I picked up some from the local hippy dippy supplement store.
I seem to be more focused throughout the day dont know though. Its subtle but there.
I took 2caps with a cup of coffee.
Full spectrum Kanna or Zembrin?

Phenibut made me feel horrible. I could experiment more but I did move up in dose and it wasn't a nice experience so I just left it.

GABA on the other hand is very interesting and I experimented with that many years ago. It gave me some of the craziness dreams ever. It would make me feel very drowsy so you have to be careful with the dose when taking it through the day. I would use it at a higher dose pre bed.

Phenibut made me feel horrible. I could experiment more but I did move up in dose and it wasn't a nice experience so I just left it.

GABA on the other hand is very interesting and I experimented with that many years ago. It gave me some of the craziness dreams ever. It would make me feel very drowsy so you have to be careful with the dose when taking it through the day. I would use it at a higher dose pre bed.

GABA also gave me extremely vivid dreams. I can't do Phenibut either. Even a small amount makes my ears rings. I one time took far too much and puked my brains out. Man I have done some really stupid shit before.

I've never heard of it before. Is it that good, guys?? How long until you feel the affects?
I noticed the effects on my first dose of Zembrin. For most of the first bottle I actually split the capsule to take 12.5 mg per day.

Anxiety has become a vague term

What exactly are each of you guys experiencing?
True anxiety has become a vague term and the experience of such is subjective and personal. I have hypervigilance from serving in the Infantry.
I enter fight-or-flight easier than most because in combat your reactionary time needs to be instantaneous. I never considered the fact that I could have anxiety as I thought that it was something only fearfull people dealt with when afraid. From both biofeedback and therapy I found out that I can have a panic attack because my body is prepared for a fight that may only be perceived in my mind. By prepared (as statement in my original post) I mean the body is experiencing an influx of adrenal and cortisol.

Tunnel Vision or even racing thoughts, shortness of breath, sweaty palms and tense muscles for myself. It is hard to explain but a panic attack is becomes overbearing.

True anxiety has become a vague term and the experience of such is subjective and personal. I have hypervigilance from serving in the Infantry.
I enter fight-or-flight easier than most because in combat your reactionary time needs to be instantaneous. I never considered the fact that I could have anxiety as I thought that it was something only fearfull people dealt with when afraid. From both biofeedback and therapy I found out that I can have a panic attack because my body is prepared for a fight that may only be perceived in my mind. By prepared (as statement in my original post) I mean the body is experiencing an influx of adrenal and cortisol.

Tunnel Vision or even racing thoughts, shortness of breath, sweaty palms and tense muscles for myself. It is hard to explain but a panic attack is becomes overbearing.
I think most people can relate to what you just wrote. Anxiety is on a spectrum, we all experience it. For instance, if your partner is late to come home, the thought may enter you head “what if they got in a car accident?” and just by having the thought you can notice your heart rate increase and other peripheral effects. That’s anxiety as I understand it and it’s normal. When it crosses into the “disorder” category is when those types of thoughts cause damage to one’s life/well being in a substantive way.

Good vibes to you USMC, you’re a good dude.

I went through a period of panic attacks. I had 3 over a 4 month period and they came out of nowhere (no trigger as far as I could see). They were a result of some stress with family, but they weren’t while having hard conversations or even while I was thinking about it consciously. All of a sudden my heart would start racing and I would get tunnel vision and feel like I was going to pass out. I would sit or lay down (scared the shit out of my gf who witnessed one once) and they would pass after 5-10 minutes. I wish I had the answer but they just stopped happening one day and never returned. The timeline wasn’t even synced with the family problem resolving. Weird and unexplainable.

I dont know about you but kanna wont help my workout. There is a brand from liftmode that will def fuck you up and when it wears off there is no hangover. They are the only company I have found with kanna that can kick your ass. Ive tried it a few times and it is mildly similar to MDMA but much shorter, no hangover, and again milder. I def wouldnt take it and step under a squat bar though.

I dont know about you but kanna wont help my workout. There is a brand from liftmode that will def fuck you up and when it wears off there is no hangover. They are the only company I have found with kanna that can kick your ass. Ive tried it a few times and it is mildly similar to MDMA but much shorter, no hangover, and again milder. I def wouldnt take it and step under a squat bar though.

Come on....big statement

I personally have never taken Kanna before a workout.

@F350. What’s it called? Thanks
I believe he is referring to this product.
I have no personal experience with MT55 extract. The results that F350 experienced are interesting.

I think most people can relate to what you just wrote. Anxiety is on a spectrum, we all experience it. For instance, if your partner is late to come home, the thought may enter you head “what if they got in a car accident?” and just by having the thought you can notice your heart rate increase and other peripheral effects. That’s anxiety as I understand it and it’s normal. When it crosses into the “disorder” category is when those types of thoughts cause damage to one’s life/well being in a substantive way.

Good vibes to you USMC, you’re a good dude.
I appreciate you sharing. Thank you for the supportive words Matsuo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws