over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Tinder experience

fucking hilarious! I have run through my fair share in the past year on those sites. 1- always make them facetime you first so you can see what they look like. I have been tricked and left before.
2- bumble has way classier chicks. Most arent on there just to sleep around. Ok yes they are but theyll make you work unlike tinder which is 0 effort.
Hinge is another one that is better than tinder if you want classier chicks that are good looking. Just remember you get what effort you put in. If your just trying to fuck anything tinders your app.

Tinder is the biggest waste of time here just single few months now but was seeing someone 6 months I go back on tinder because I’m bored and maybe someone decent will be on ?

nope same profiles as before and I’m getting very little matches

I go on to pof ugliest women

I join bumble get fat women matching

think the best place is thegym once they open

I have been single for the past two years following a 10+ year relationship. What I have found with online dating is you won't find someone of equal quality on them and its a backdoor for ratchet women to try and DM you.
I met my partner online dating and we clicked. We share similar interests which OKCupid seems good at generating. We own a home together and have 2 dogs and a son :)

Before her I met several other women who were very interesting, fun, into fitness, in shape, good sex. I was pretty selective on who I talked to on there though. I knew I could afford to be though.

I’ve never wasted my time with the sex apps like tinder, to be honest if I just wanted sex I would just deep dive back in my history and find out who’s single atm and go with a “trusted source” much like I would do if wanting to buy anabolics lol

There’s always that chick in the past where you both knew you wanted it but you were both taken at the time and never synced up as both single...

Truuuth in this thread.

The sad thing is, I'm 1000% I'VE CATFISHED WOMEN TOO lol
All my pics (this is back in the day) were of me when i was lean as fuck, competition style. I literally had an INBOX fullll of women hitting me up. And that fuckin rebound lol. I would go on a date with them 20-30lbs heavier and I'm sure they were thinking WTFFF, "This is NOT the guy I matched with."

Find a chick who loves you in your offseason, she'll stick around FOREVER haha

Bro this had me laughing so fucking hard 🤣🤣🤣it reminded me of the movie from Eddie Murphy with his wife RESTABIUSHA

My Uncle used to give all his girlfriends boob jobs (big). Must have cost him
a fortune. His wife refused one. Must have had a boob fetish 😲 I think he
grew up reading too many Playboys. When he worked for the Forrest Service,
the trailer he lived in was plastered with fotos from Playboy mags. Being in
my very early teens at the time I loved it. His current gf came with them
(too big, even she admits) so he got off easy the with this one.

To each their own I guess.

Getting back the original post . . . rarely (if ever?) do they make you look
younger, perhaps helps preserve your age to some degree; testosterone
in small doses and I am referring to. The heavy androgens seem to be a
different kettle of fish. Many today do not look youthful. No big surprise.
There are exceptions.

Looking back the early days of bodybuilding, many, most(?) seem to look
good for their age then and now; youthful, and heathy in many many cases.

Truuuth in this thread.

The sad thing is, I'm 1000% I'VE CATFISHED WOMEN TOO lol
All my pics (this is back in the day) were of me when i was lean as fuck, competition style. I literally had an INBOX fullll of women hitting me up. And that fuckin rebound lol. I would go on a date with them 20-30lbs heavier and I'm sure they were thinking WTFFF, "This is NOT the guy I matched with."

Find a chick who loves you in your offseason, she'll stick around FOREVER haha

Fuckin right, catfish the fuck out they ass lol They're gonna do it to you somehow, anyway. Heels? Bitch you ain't that tall. That foundation? Girl, your pores ain't that small. Now let's pretend I don't know how to measure and those pics of you aren't from 13 years ago passed through 6 filters

I met my last match at a sports bar and had been cat-fished so bad I couldn’t find her. I literally went table to table until I found her and she was a completely different person than on her profile.

This reminds me of an incident when I was in college, before a lot of you were born.......lol
Me and my roommates came home from a Happy Hour and stopped in the apt of the girls the floor below ours. A friend of theirs was visiting from home, never met her before. After awhile I said, "I need to go upstairs and take a shower to sober up and go out tonight" This girl says she never took a shower with a guy before so I invite her and she comes on up. We get into the bathroom and hop in the shower. I can't see her because the shower curtain is closed. Before she gets in she turns the lights off. I ask her why? She says, "You'll want the lights off" I say, no I don't so she turns them on. When she climbs in the shower I immediately think, Oh shit, she was right! Followed by a, Well we're here now so why not.........lol

I met my last match at a sports bar and had been cat-fished so bad I couldn’t find her. I literally went table to table until I found her and she was a completely different person than on her profile.
What did you do and say? Was she at least decent looking? Yikes.

MS

This reminds me of an incident when I was in college, before a lot of you were born.......lol
Me and my roommates came home from a Happy Hour and stopped in the apt of the girls the floor below ours. A friend of theirs was visiting from home, never met her before. After awhile I said, "I need to go upstairs and take a shower to sober up and go out tonight" This girl says she never took a shower with a guy before so I invite her and she comes on up. We get into the bathroom and hop in the shower. I can't see her because the shower curtain is closed. Before she gets in she turns the lights off. I ask her why? She says, "You'll want the lights off" I say, no I don't so she turns them on. When she climbs in the shower I immediately think, Oh shit, she was right! Followed by a, Well we're here now so why not.........lol
What happened? She ended being a guy?

Take care.
MS

Lots of people are on Tinder just for the attention, the likes, the matches. I sometimes feel like a fool for looking for a serious relationship on it 😂

That’s what you call a mercy fuck! Gotta do it!

Bat shit sprinkles until I pine box??? WTF is that?
Great thread. Reminds me why my wife is such a badass. Guess it was easier for me to put up with one kind of crazy forever than 1000 kinds of bat shit sprinkles until I pine box.

WOW. You must have been blind and hammered....not hating.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131